Prayer For The Sick

Basically anything goes here.
JamesKeller008
New Friend

Prayer For The Sick

Post by JamesKeller008 »

Good evening people, I have returned. It's so long since I have met you both. Recently my own health improved significantly; I am thankful for seeking God.

Below here is a prayer I wrote under inspiration. My heart yearns to express empathy for the sick.

To our loving God, I am over the ledge of terror.
Please help our soul over the
Ocean.

Evil is daunting on my nearest hour.
Drained – Calling
Ravens shake the howl of the
Sea.

Life oh,
Ploy my sorrow
On the river of everflowing marshes
I weep for she, lost.
Red bucket rests on
Howling Earth ⚪️

You may use this prayer all you want. Someday you will find me. I have a friend name Elizabeth who taught me some poetry. Although she is not sick, she often attends a secretive church. Aside from my friend Elizabeth, there is also Edward who works for the millitary. In case if you need their contact information, I am willing to give their names to you. They are not really new to this forum, and they wish not only to be private but also not interfere with religion. Good luck. From James.
dmreed2
Family

Re: Prayer For The Sick

Post by dmreed2 »

This is a very beautiful prayer. Thank you James for sharing it with us.
Love and hugs,
David
Don't Plan, Live, Love, Pray, Pray for God's Love, and let yourself enjoy your spiritual journey
jeanne
Family

Re: Prayer For The Sick

Post by jeanne »

Thank you, James, for the beautiful prayer and encouraging news. God Bless you always and may you receive a mighty inflowing of Divine Love. Loving wishes to you on your spiritual journey, Jeanne
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!