Even the whales came & brought a blessing!

Basically anything goes here.
jeanne
Family

Even the whales came & brought a blessing!

Post by jeanne »

Thanks to everyone who answers in prayer! While we don't always hear back about the particulars of each person's healing or spiritual next steps, the Angels come often to us to remind us that all of our prayers make a difference and are very important!
We have had a mini wave of prayer requests this past week and each name (picture, email, circumstance, if given) is placed in our Blessings Bowl as it comes in.
At least once every day, in our morning prayer (approximately 10:00 am Pacific Standard Time), Al and I have our "morning prayer". There are always others praying with us simultaneously from various countries around the world, and frequently we are joined in person by family, neighbours and friends.
Yesterday was no exception. Dear Allan Forest (our web designer), came to join us in prayer for his wife Vicky Forest who is facing heart surgery. Allan brought along a family friend who we met for the first time.

Even the whales came and blessed us! We could see them from our deck, not far from shore. We tried to count them but couldn't be sure how many were in the pod! Friends up the coast were able to capture them in video and there were definitely 5 whales, including a baby! The eagles soared overhead, the sun shone and it was incredible! We are blessed.

We invite you to pray with us simultaneously.....to answer God's call for all of us who are connected as seekers of Divine Love -- to work in partnership with God and the angels as they continue to find every means possible to bring healing to this world of ours. Each one of us.... no matter how new on the Divine Path, or how spiritually progressed, can make a difference! You can also be used as a Channel of Love and Healing in your sleep state. If you would like to give it a try, and choose to let us know you are "joining in", we will add our prayers to be connected with you.

Many thanks! Love always, always love, Jeanne :P
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!
KevinO
Family

Re: Even the whales came & brought a blessing!

Post by KevinO »

Dear Jeanne,
Thank you for the sweet invitations! I would like to join with you and try to: "also be used as a Channel of Love and Healing in your sleep state", only if Al puts on some pajamas.
Sincerely,
Kevin
jeanne
Family

Post by jeanne »

Oh Kevin!!! You always make me laugh! I think Goldie must be one of your guides! (Al?! Pyjamas?!!) You're too funny!! We pray for you very often, Kevin.....I usually start with Geoff and EVa and others in Oz, then New Zealand....then Hawaii.....then make my way all around the planet.....(Heaven knows you need it!) :lol: Love Jeanne
KevinO
Family

Post by KevinO »

Thanks Jeanne for your prayers, very much needed for sure, and we just heard the worst re: mom so she and dad could use some too. I'll see you in my dreams, love, Kevin
jeanne
Family

Post by jeanne »

Oh dear, do you want to share your mom's news? We were all praying for her last night and the healing condition was very powerful. God Bless you and your dear family. God Bless you, love always, my friend, Jeanne
KevinO
Family

Post by KevinO »

Hi Jeanne,
I kind of switched topics on you, sorry about that. I'll send you the details in a PM. Thanks again for all your prayers.
With much love, Kevin
Eva
Family

Post by Eva »

Thank you Jeanne for your prayers for us in Oz and around the world -- that is wonderful. Our state of Queensland and Geoff's state of New South Wales could certainly do with some prayers in the aftermath of Cyclone Debbie. We are fine (except for having been without internet for 5 days which is nothing) but as you may have seen on TV, many areas had suffered severe beating from torrential rain and gale-force winds last week, especially up north. A lot of damage and devastation has occurred and some people are still without power. There is also heavy flooding extending into the neighboring state of New South Wales. It is sobering to see how quickly things can change and destruction of property can happen. Many of those people interviewed on the news commented how they had practically no warning. It is heartbreaking to see so many people hurting with their houses literally under water or devastated. On a positive note, it is encouraging to see people helping one another when needs arise.

So thank you again for your prayers!
Love and blessings,
Eva
jeanne
Family

Post by jeanne »

Dearest Eva,

thank you for the update....much appreciated. My heart goes out to everyone in Australia. I appreciate your "news" reports because I never seem to find time to watch the news on TV .

Yes, we will continue to pray.....would you like to post such prayer requests on the DLSF facebook page? Perhaps I could arrange that with Allan?

Many thanks,
Love Jeanne
Eva
Family

Post by Eva »

Hi Jeanne,

Feel free to have Allan post it on your FB page -- though as far as I am concerned this will be more an exception. We too seldom watch TV news, but have this past week since our area was affected.

Here is a story that brings things to "real life". http://www.bbc.com/news/world-australia-39475466, which deals with a mother and two kids drowned when their car was swept into the flooded river. It happened is a small country town where people know each other and so are devastated by this loss. It also just so happens that about a year ago, Alex and I took an organized seniors bus trip to an art museum and had lunch in this town. Alex remembered the name and had photos of it, so he decided to call the restaurant and ask the person who answered how they fared. The restaurant is quite close to the river and a day or two ago they had water up to the bar. Now they have to deal with the clean-up and restoration which will run into considerable expense -- beside the loss of three local lives.

There are so many disasters happening and people killed or suffering that we can just get used to it and learn to take it in stride. I am talking to myself here and feel the need to develop more compassion.

Love,
Eva
jeanne
Family

Post by jeanne »

This is so sad, Eva. So sorry to hear about the plight of this community. Another demonstration of climate change -- how sad what mankind has done to our Mother Earth.

In our part of the world - B.C. (British Columbia), we have had 28 days of rain during the month of March and the least amount of sunshine on record. Torrential downpours have eroded the road just above our house, creating huge gullies and potholes. Underground streams eroded culverts and caused sink holes.

Yes, we must keep up our prayers and stay close to God if we are to navigate our way through these Earth Changes.

Thank you for the news update - it helps, somehow to feel more connected to you and our brothers and sisters around the world.

God Bless, Love Jeanne