Prayer request for a friend from Elizabeth Morana

Basically anything goes here.
AlFike
Site Admin

Prayer request for a friend from Elizabeth Morana

Post by AlFike »

Elizabeth asked me to post this prayer request asked from a friend whose daughter is suicidal :

Dear Members of our Prayer Circle,

I am adding at the bottom of this email an excerpt from a letter we received today in the church's email inbox. As you will see, Maria is asking for prayers for her 17 year old daughter, Clara. I know you will join me in sincere and deep prayer for Clara as well as for her mother. This has to be one of the greatest spiritual challenges to face--to see a son or daughter overwhelmed by despair. It is heartbreaking. Please pray for her several times a day, if you can. And if you wish to send Maria a note, please just send it to me and I'll paste it into an email for her (since she has not given me permission to give out her email address or last name).

with gratitude,

elizabeth

Here is the exceprt:

Dear Elisabeth
I met the teachings of Jesus some time ago and I say the prayer for God's divine love.
At the moment my daughter is going through a very difficult time and she has suicidal thoughts. As a mother I love my daughter dearly and i am doing everything in my power to help her.
I would like to ask you and the healing circle to pray for my daughter Clara.... (17 years old).
Thank you very much in advance and may Our Heavenly Father bless you always,
Maria
Endless journey,endless Love.
DennisT
Family

Re: Prayer request for a friend from Elizabeth Morana

Post by DennisT »

Adding prayers for Clara and her mother.

Thanks for posting it here.

Love and hugs,

Dennis
KevinO
Family

Post by KevinO »

I too will keep Clara and her mother Maria in my prayers.
Also, a few minutes ago I found out my mother Annette has colon cancer again. Some prayers for my dear mother would be so welcomed. Thanks and love, Kevin
jeanne
Family

Post by jeanne »

Our prayers are with Annette, your father, your sister, and you....for all of you. God Bless your dear family. Love Jeanne
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!