Forgiveness and The Dark Corridor

Basically anything goes here.
JamesKeller008
New Friend

Forgiveness and The Dark Corridor

Post by JamesKeller008 »

While it has been a while since I have been here on this forum, I have been very busy focusing in working on myself. Based from what I had skimmed through from a few posts, I find myself having very little knowledge and that there was much wisdom to be learned. I began to practice meditating and visualized a few sceneries in my head. Usually I tend to be a more visual person. After a few weeks of self-introspection, I began to realize there was much pain left remaining to be healed. For one thing, I do know visualizing was a powerful mechanism to alleviate pain and past traumas.

Recently I had gone through a fairly unusual experience. I had visualized myself sitting under a tree, and there was an ex-friend of mine's who was holding an apple in front of me. We still do not talk to each other in real life, but the visualization felt pretty unexplainable.
"Here, take the apple," she quietly told me.
"No thank you," I told her. I had realized I was beaten, worn, tired, and injured, perhaps starving. Perhaps this was only my own imagination.
"You are hungry," she continued, "Please eat." I did not feel the sense to even argue with her as I had once been on earth.
"No, you do not need to," I answered.
"Is there a reason why? Why couldn't you eat the apple?"
"Because I cannot trust nor learn to love again." Suddenly I would think back to my childhood where my abusive father had favored me over the others. Typically he would be slicing apples when he got home from work. Because he treated me as a favorite amongst the children, I felt extremely guilty. Here in front of my mind's eye was myself peering into my friend's eyes. I felt the sudden urge to cry, and my ex comforted me. This visualization felt too real, and then I spoke: "Those who often feed you, clothe you without saying a word of love of equality should not even be trusted." Both my friend and I had plenty of similarities in regards to our families. Mine's was much terrible. Here in front of me knelt my friend holding an apple. My mind felt very conflicted, confused, and certainly she gave me the apple.
"Don't trust anyone in your family," I told her, "Do you not understand? You could have fallen..."
That was when the visualization ended.

There was another visualization I had where I was entering downstairs through a dark tunnel. There I saw a few demonic beings holding a girl as hostage. They told me to violate her, and I found myself feeling unafraid. I somehow began to "speak" "Under the name of Jesus and the Celestial Angels, I command you to depart." The beings slowly faded away. Normally I was not a religous person who often studied the Bible, and I read very little on schedule Mr. James E. Padgett's messages. I continued my way walking down the tunnel, and there was a man in darkish red or brown clothing. His face was not clearly defined, but he had a beard and a metal silver crown on his head. This man offered me money, but somehow my feelings were fairly immersive in that visualization. Again, I repeated the same words: "Under the name of Jesus and the Celestial Angels, I command you to depart." The man disappeared. Now normally people know and understand this as a test of faith, overcoming temptation, the usual, etc. I do not need to go over it. Plenty of people have done it before, but the next part of my visualization became very peculiar.

I continued to walk down the tunnel, and there I saw a woman with long dark hair. It was straight, and I could not tell what clothing she wore. She seemed to have not washed for a few days, and her face was pinkish. She was sitting on a bench, and I felt her body weight to be of a real human-like being. I thought she was going to do something to me, but she just sat there quietly peering at my face.

"Under the name of Jesus and the Celestial Angels, depart away from me," I spoke. Nothing happened. She did not even move nor was even afraid. I somehow knew this visualization probably served for something useful. "In the name of Jesus" was repeated again, and this young woman who actually seemed beautiful in her long dark hair just did not do anything but watched me about to say the words again.
"Did you not even know I am your spirit guide?" she spoke to me casually. There was no use trying to tell her to move away, and I had always doubted such beings. I was led by her to the light at the end of the tunnel, and that was when I felt myself floating physically out of my body remaining partially conscious and aware. This no longer was a visualization. My spirit guide pulled me out of my body. Somehow I felt myself taking a shower or bath, and I knew the time to be 10:30 AM around the time I had the visualization, and then I triped and fell out of the shower. I realized I was descending back into my body. That was when I finally woke up at 10:50 AM.

Such experiences seem quite unsual, but if there is anyone who can relate to this, I am pretty sure I might actually possess psychic mediumship abilities. This seems quite interesting all right. By the way, I will place my prayers for the people being mentioned here on this forum. This spirit guide might be a Celestial angel.
AlFike
Site Admin

Re: Forgiveness and The Dark Corridor

Post by AlFike »

Thank you James for sharing this unusual dream/experience. I believe that what you experienced is reality based but since you were in a dream like state, your mind interpreted a lot of it too. Its amazing how the soul or our guides help us to learn many lessons in this way. I can certainly relate to your story James and I learned a bit from it too. The angels will use every avenue available to them to make contact and to support our spiritual progression. That dream like state is one component of mediumship as other aspects of the brain and mind are open in this state. We all posses some ability and potential to communicate with spirit. We also have experiences in spirit as we are sleeping. That in between state of sleep and awakeness is where the bridge occurs to our conscious mind. We remember something but because our deeper brain functions perceive things in different ways than our frontal cortex, the images are often skewed and fused with symbols and emotional memories. It becomes a stew of imagery and emotional responses. Yet you were aware enough to ward off the negative spirits and make conscious contact with your guide. In my mind you are making progress in the opening up of your soul perceptions. You had a conscious experience and that can be both exhilarating and frightening. The way of soul perception can do that because the road markers are different. That world is a different place than the material world therefore its hard to find our equilibrium. You get used to it though and find which way is right side up.

In my own experience of opening up to soul perceptions ( such as they are at the moment) is that there have been phases and incremental adjustments. I too had a period of bizarre dreams, very real and often disturbing. That passed. My sleep state is now very deep and though I often get a sense of being somewhere else, details are far and few between. But my encounters with spirits are very conscious these days and that has added a wonderful dimension to my life. Maybe the brain/mind needs to go through this testing ground before we can open more fully to perceiving spirits. The most exciting aspect of my spiritual journey to date has been in my prayers and meditations. I often get visions and guidance in ways that I cannot describe in words. These downloads of information are not perceptions of the mind but are of the soul. They are more real than any linear mindful deductions and certainly more impactful. Soul revelations are where its at James and I believe that the experiences that you are having now will eventually lead to this kind of experience. Of course we all travel our unique paths in this way but there are markers on the way and I believe that you have experienced something very significant. Keep praying for the Love my friend. I hear you loud and clear and welcome to the crazy club ;) :lol: . But, of course, you are just getting more sane. God bless......Al
Endless journey,endless Love.
jeanne
Family

Post by jeanne »

Thank you, James, for sharing your amazing experience! Living with Al, I've experienced his phenomenal spiritual encounters vicariously for more than 40 years! I do believe your experiences are quite extra-ordinary, and related to your unique gifts.

All I can say is what you already must know: Pray! Pray! and Keep Praying some more! Pray with every breath that you take to be open to receiving God's Greatest Blessing: Divine Love flowing into your soul. And no matter what unique journey you are on, God has you firmly in His/Her grasp, and will protect and guide you!

I hope we get to meet you sometime and have these kind of conversations in person! Where do you live? Any chance you plan to attend the Divine Love retreat in Indio, California? May 7 - 12?

With love and prayers that your visions and dreams will bring you ever deeper insights and wisdom, Jeanne
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!
JamesKeller008
New Friend

Post by JamesKeller008 »

Good morning Jeanne and Al,

I fid it interesting to hear we both have the similar experiences. Al Fike was very correct in regards to the soul perceptions. Today I was lying on bed in meditation and prayer, and somehow there is something unexplainable about the soul perceptions, and through frequent journalings I was able to differentiate at least something between dreams, visions, imaginations, and possibly clairvoyant images.

I do not know if you are able to translate well the concept of such dreams, but I had realized dreams felt to be scrambled, jumbled, and unexplainable fuzz which would whirl in your mind with confusion. There was actually a medium whom I had contact with because my dreams were actually containing messages. The message apparently came from what she told me was one of my spirit guides, but she also told me I often was confused with the fragmentations and the message being mixed. If there are details clearly remembered, I suppose it could be implanted in the mind.

Now with regards to dreams and visions and possible clairvoyant images, they feel as if your spirit guides have placed an image in front of your eyes, your peripheral vision (oculus rift), especially when meditating on the third eye. This was how I felt whem I would usually daydream, think over a problem, and there would be insights coming like small jabs into my brain as reminders. This is fairly common, but I felt fully aware every time I recieved an insight even when it was significant, there would be a small picture or word appearing in my mind. This is not what I would call soul perceptions, and I think we are now on the right track.

With regards to soul perceptions, I would focus on the heart, close my eyes, and this is where there is something almost unexplainable. I often would "feel" not in front of my eyes but was able to pinpoint something "white" or "opaque" or of a form indescribable. That form had a location, and I can assume soul perceptions are not like those of the mind itself using logic, but rather an antennae. No insights would come into relation with the soul perceptions. That "mass" or "form" turned out to be some sort of "glowing source" of energy. However shortly after I took note of the observation with my mind in my head, I would suddenly be injected an insight or thought: "You need to visit the forum and respond. There is a new post and a reply." Eventually I was guided to this site this morning, especially after reading a post which I actually quite like to treasure.

http://www.cfaith.com/index.php/blog/25 ... human-love

Language descrepancies to exist, but I am pretty sure these are soul perceptions. At the same time I am feeling the presence of a large man (not in my mind), and he seems to be towering over me. I "feel" from my surroundings there is a large man with a texture fabric of felt wool or uniform, brittle and thick in texture. However, the feelings would translate to the mind in the form of an image of fabric, some scissors, and a utensil. A thought has been injected through insight in which the words were: "there are some words which cannot be pieced out in a sentence. We are trying to texturalize the pieces of the puzzle." This I could clear tell would be projected towards my head, but the presence of this large being is making me feel miniscule but protected without imaginative terms. Again, because I am not only new here, I also have a busy schedule. I get the sense there are clouds of smoke surrounding me, and there might be a Celestial being "performing surgery on our brains".

Some of you might feel interested in meeting with me. Honestly I do not have time to travel but I would love too. camellia orange flowers do not grow in my area, but rather feels monolithic. At this point, I am experimenting trying to feel by heart, and some parts of my posts come in "juncts" of insights and "ethereal" soul perception based messages. Somehow there is a girl with anorexia on this forum or maybe she couldn't eat, but my mind somehow "downloads from the left... North direction of East Wing Hall". She should eat more fruit, probably cantaloupes. Very much I prefer to remain alone and independent, but there seems "to be a surgery happening around me." There are no pictures, just the feeling I am not alone.
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

This is quite a jumble of impressions, perceptions and thoughts James. It seems as if you are quite focussed on what is going on internally and that heightened sensitivity brings on some confusing experiences. At least this is how they are portrayed in your writing.Often when these things are forced and there is a lack of grounding in our thinking, there is a tendency to be too open to spirit . That, in turn, brings in many diverse influences and it can be very confusing indeed.I would recommend more prayer and less focus on the jumble of images and feelings which seem to come. Hopefully these things will settle down and become more clear and ordered with prayer . The focus should always be on receiving God's Love. Without this focus, the 'other' stuff becomes too overwhelming IMHO.

As for your friends approach to the woman who was complaining. He seemed very focussed on being right and not so focussed on getting through to this unfortunate woman. It was obvious that her controlling nature was causing difficulties for her. A bit of compassion would help with the harsh criticism that he laid on her. This is not loving, nor would it seem to be helpful. Love opens up communication rather than causes barriers. I think that your friend found more gratification in being right and did not express much humility. So, cherishing such a discourse is a bit disconcerting in my mind. It was obvious that she was wrong, no need to rub it in her face. Love doesn't do that unless there is a need to right grievous wrongs. Thinking of Jesus with the money changers here.

Pray for the cloak of protection my friend when you are praying for God's Love. Be focussed on receiving the Love. Keep it simple and everything will fall into place. Sorry to be so preachy but what you describe here did give me some concern. I hope that you receive it with a sense of the respectful advice that is intended. Walking the Divine Path is really pretty simple and harmonious. God bless you James and may you continue to flourish in His Loving touch. ........Al
Endless journey,endless Love.