Prayer for increased Divine Love support and angel visits

Basically anything goes here.
sfilkins
New Friend

Prayer for increased Divine Love support and angel visits

Post by sfilkins »

I know and realize it is up to me to be constant in prayer for Divine Love, but I do ask for support from all the wonderful followers who know that this prayer will certainly be answered. I'd also like to ask that I may receive the comradery and inspiration of the Celestial realm spirits/angels. I would particularly like to hear from those composers of yesteryear who have found the Truth of Divine Love and would like to send their inspiration into the earth realm through one such as I. I would be humbled to be so blessed. I'd also ask that God's Divine Love flow as a conduit through me for quiet healing for others; animals and people both. I am rather a quiet individual and don't like drama so I live alone. But I love to listen to messages of Joyce Meyer and Esther Hicks which are so uplifting and even humorous. I pray that God might use me in a simple way, but profoundly with the messages already given through James Padgett. It is hard to understand that these messages are not familiar to most in the world already, but I would say somewhat as St. Francis might, 'Lord make me an instrument of Thy Truth' Thank you all for continued support with your prayers and may be stay connected throughout the years!
Geoff
Family

Re: Prayer for increased Divine Love support and angel visit

Post by Geoff »

sfilkins wrote:It is hard to understand that these messages are not familiar to most in the world already, but I would say somewhat as St. Francis might, 'Lord make me an instrument of Thy Truth' Thank you all for continued support with your prayers and may be stay connected throughout the years!
Dear Steve,

Yes that was my view 16 years ago, and inspire of every personal effort, its hard to see how much progress we have made. But I do know we have made progress because pretty much the vast majority on this forum were not sharing publicly 16 years ago.

I will add my prayers for your prayer.

hugs
Geoff
dmreed2
Family

Post by dmreed2 »

Hi Steve,

I am including you in my prayers.

love and hugs,
David
Don't Plan, Live, Love, Pray, Pray for God's Love, and let yourself enjoy your spiritual journey
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

This is a prayer that we can all use Steve. You are in mine, I hope that I am in yours. And may the muse of the angels touch your gift of music and help you to soar my friend. God bless.....Al
Endless journey,endless Love.
DennisT
Family

Post by DennisT »

Adding my prayers as well, Steve

Dennis