Lorna in the Kitchen

Basically anything goes here.
jeanne
Family

Lorna in the Kitchen

Post by jeanne »

Please join us in prayer vigil for Lorna Scott.....the oncologist is giving her 1 to 3 weeks to live (brain, lung, cancer & more). Al and I are going into the city to be with her; her daughter Kathy and son Gordie and all the family and friends are surrounding Lorna. She is such a loving, generous soul....upheld and embraced by all her co-workers, neighbours, family, grandchildren....everyone who knows her. We love Lorna with all our heart and know she is going to a bright place on the other side. Please pray for everyone she is leaving behind and for a smooth transition. God Bless, Jeanne :P
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!
Geoff
Family

Re: Lorna in the Kitchen

Post by Geoff »

I will certainly add my prayers for dear Lorna and her family and friends.

hugs
Geoff
JAB
Family

Post by JAB »

Lorna is so very blessed to have such a wonderful circle of friends and family to assist in her transition!

Just a few days ago I attended a gathering that is called "Death Cafe". One purpose is to help people lift their awareness of our mortality and to provide help to people with resources to assist persons during the process of death.

Lorna has people around her to help, and she has the awareness of the presence of love, people who care and love her, and loving spirits present too. This is such a blessing!!

I do not know Lorna, except what I have read and seen here and on Facebook. I will join with you and others in prayers for Lorna. Thank you for posting this, Jeanne.

I love you all,
Joseph

Divine Love Journey
http://divinelovejourney.weebly.com/
gemmaj2000
Family

Post by gemmaj2000 »

I will pray for Lorna and her family ❤️
Maureen
Site Admin

Post by Maureen »

With loving prayer for Lorna and her family!!
Maureen
Jane
Family

Post by Jane »

I will continue my prayers for beautiful Lorna and her loved ones.
I hope she will stay actively connected to our DL family once she is settled in her
new life and share her story through Al, that we may all learn from her experience.
Love,
Jane
With God, anything is possible
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

Our dear friend is now very close. We are planning to see her tomorrow but may be too late. Since we no longer live close to the city, these visits require planning. Such a loving soul, she will be missed by many. Please continue to pray for a smooth transition. At present she does not appear to be suffering as she slips in and out of consciousness. I'm sure that the angels are with her. Knowing Lorna, if she is able to move around in spirit, she is already checking out her new digs and getting to know the neighbors :lol: . I know that she will go to a nice place and all those physical burdens will be gone for good. God bless you Lorna and hopefully we can be there in the flesh in order to help send you home. With love.....Al.
Endless journey,endless Love.
DennisT
Family

Post by DennisT »

Keeping Lorna and family in our prayers.

We have been following the posts on FB from her daughter.

We pray that Lorna is granted the most peaceful, beautiful transition to her new life, and we pray for her family and friends who will miss this special soul.

Love and hugs,

Dennis
DennisT
Family

Post by DennisT »

From FB this morning.

On behalf of the family,we want to put a little message out to let everyone know that Mom has passed on this morning. She is now out of pain and at peace.

For every test that Mom had and each procedure, there was a celebration breakfast, lunch or dinner. We will be planning a celebration for family and everyone who knew and loves Lorna.

First, we are going to get some rest. Thanks for understanding that we need a little time to get things organized. We will provide details for her Celebration as we get them.
JAB
Family

Post by JAB »

Thank you, Dennis, for posting the news of Lorna's passing.

With love to Lorna's family and friends, and much love to Lorna as she begins her new life in a much better place!
Joseph

Divine Love Journey
http://divinelovejourney.weebly.com/