A prayer request for me

Basically anything goes here.
gemmaj2000
Family

A prayer request for me

Post by gemmaj2000 »

Hi all I feel a bit awkward writing this as my problem here is so trivial compared to the recent requests we've had on here but I'm in need of a little help from my friends as the saying goes... last winter my gran, grandpa and father passed over with 3 months of each other and at the same time I was having trouble with a woman who lives in my village, she had taken offence to something a friend of mine had said about her and I was targeted also, she really did a number on me and for a few months I was quite ill with anxiety about it all, I prayed and prayed and finally got through it but just this week I felt the anxiety come back, I prayed again and quite unexpectedly a friend came to me and told me some shocking news about this woman which completely wiped out any anxiety I had left linked to her... my problem is this .. I'm angry really really angry for everything she put me through at such a difficult time and I know that I could ruin her by opening my mouth and telling people exactly what's going on right now ... but of course I can't I know this is a test but it's so hard please help me to get through this by doing the right thing and letting go.

Thanks Gemma ❤️
AlFike
Site Admin

Re: A prayer request for me

Post by AlFike »

Great request Gemma as we are all faced with such dilemmas at one time or another. You know that I was faced with similar issues in Blackpool when we were there. I'm not sure if I did anything to assuage the situation by sharing my experience with my friends but it sure made me feel better. Have I engaged in negativity.?...probably to a degree :( . The angels always say that we should never engage in a negative condition without an attempt to purify it. I think the question you should ask yourself is what can I do to improve this situation? Since your friend is already talking about this neighbor and no doubt in a small town word will get around, I don't think that you need to spill the beans. This only comes across as sour grapes. I would suggest that you keep quiet and see how things play out. If this woman is a bully and expresses a lot of judgement towards others, then this will come back on her eventually. When it does, you will be vindicated. If you join her level, you only perpetuate the negative energy. I've learned this the hard way :? .

Prayer is always the key and if you cannot forgive now then please make the effort to try to let it go. There will always be those who are detractors in your life. I've got more than a few. When you attempt to be in the light, negative forces will try in any way possible to pull you out of it. Eventually you get used to these things and accept that it is part of the package. With every attempt to disengage with the negativity, you become stronger and less reliant on what others think. It is a test my love and one which asks how much are you wanting to engage in the human condition. Prayer gives us strength and insight and maybe what this woman has done is a gift which motivates you even more towards reliance on God to carry you over these bumps in the road? I'll pray for you dear Gemma. You are a light and Jeanne and I were so happy to see you in Blackpool. My heart goes out to you and these challenges you face .Eventually they will not phase you at all.my prayer is that you will be able to let it go and be at peace. With love........Al
Endless journey,endless Love.
Geoff
Family

Post by Geoff »

Dear Gemma,

Take the high road, and enjoy the peace. Sending you lots of hugs.

hugs
Geoff
DennisT
Family

Post by DennisT »

Praying for you, Gemma.

May you have the strength to get through this difficult time.

Big hugs,

Dennis