Prayer Request from Elizabeth Morana

Basically anything goes here.
Terry Adler
Family

Prayer Request from Elizabeth Morana

Post by Terry Adler »

Dear Friends,
On behalf of Elizabeth, I am posting her recent request for our prayers for her dear daughter Deb, for Deb's sister Anne and for herself. They need our loving prayers, faith and spiritual support. With blessings to you all, Terry

Hello my dear friends,

I'll just be brief as I'm in need of sleep....I'm sleeping on a little couch in Deb's hospice room...we came here on Sunday as her symptoms couldn't be controlled at home....we'd expected we might only be here a few days and then return to home, but she has begun a rapid decline and may have only a short period of time left....she is being helped to be comfortable after many attempts with various dosages of various medications...the staff are so helpful and kind and very experienced....

I thank you for keeping Deb in your prayers and I am asking our Father to enable her to move forward through her transition with a sense of being loved and cared for, watched over, peacefully, with no pain or fear, to be greeted and helped by Celestials who will inspire her to continue to pray for our Father's Love........and I'm asking for my daughter Anne to be guided through this very difficult experience with a sense of being held, a sense of the great Love that is around all of us, a sense of herself as His beloved child....and I am asking for this for myself, to truly see the larger picture and not simply the end of a mortal life with the grief and horror that can accompany it, but to see her, and to see all of us, as souls, alive now in the flesh, and yet just as alive when we leave the flesh, with a continuation of our journey today the purification of our natural love, and a blessed opportunity of praying for Divine Love....

with thanks,
elizabeth
I know it will be a while before I join you on our prayer circle skype calls, and I know you understand....and I am cc'ing this to some other of our friends in the Divine Love....I prefer not to share this on Facebook but I welcome your sharing it on any Divine Love forum of folks in our community if you wish...
DennisT
Family

Re: Prayer Request from Elizabeth Morana

Post by DennisT »

Thank you for sharing this, Terry.

My heart breaks as I read this message from Elizabeth. We continue to keep Deb in our prayers, and that the Angels surround her in the Love of our Creator during this most difficult time for any human. We continue to keep our sister, Elizabeth and her daughter Anne, in our prayers, asking the Father's angels to uphold them as they give comfort to Deb.

I know there has been no dearth in prayers in this case, so I must look to the Father for answers that might not be readily available. Please let Elizabeth know if there is anything else that she or her family may need that we are here to help.

Sending much love,

Dennis
Terry Adler
Family

Post by Terry Adler »

Dear Dennis,
I so value your presence on this Forum, your prayers and generous spirit. Thank you for this, which I have sent onto Elizabeth.
I know she will be so appreciative!
With love to you and Suzie,
Terry
Jane
Family

Post by Jane »

Thanks, Terry, for letting us know.
I will continue to pray for Deb and Elizabeth and add Anne to my prayers.
Elizabeth, I wish I could do more...
Much love and compassion for you in this most difficult time
With God, anything is possible
Eva
Family

Post by Eva »

Today Elizabeth shared with a group of us a bit more of her situation, deep thoughts and soulful feelings in response to a prayer I had written. Her comments follow the prayer below:

Dear Elizabeth,
Here is my heartfelt prayer for you and your family.
Much love,
Eva

Dear Heavenly Father,

Thank you for loving and caring for all your earthly children whom you have created in your image. Thank you that even though this life brings us pain and suffering, you and your loving angels are there to help and strengthen us, and we may not even fully realize at the time to what degree we are supported.

Father, I come to you on behalf of Deb, who is in urgent need of relief from pain. As her body is shutting down, may her mind be at peace – without fear and full of hope. May she feel reassured that she is loved, cared for, and watched over. May she feel the embrace of Your loving arms and the inflowing of your Love to her soul. May she be confident in moving ahead in her transition and be able to visualize being greeted and helped by loving Celestials in a world of light and without pain. May she be inspired to continue to pray for Your Love and grow so that with time she’ll become a beautiful Celestial angel who too will be able to help others with understanding and empathy as she had been helped while on earth.

I also pray for her dear mother, Elizabeth, and her sister, Anne, whose hearts ache greatly at seeing their daughter’s/sister’s suffering and her life rapidly slipping away. May Anne also feel the embrace and reassurance of Your loving arms and the comfort of the angels. May this heartrending experience, while awfully difficult to go through, be a source of insights where she too may be inspired to turn to you and seek Your Love. May she realize how despite this trial, she too is your beloved daughter, and may she desire to become at one with you to one day join her sister and others in the incomprehensibly beautiful Celestial realm.

May Elizabeth truly see the larger picture and not simply the end of a mortal life with the grief and horror that can accompany it. May she see Deb, and all of us, as souls, alive now in the flesh for a short time, but going on living when we leave the flesh, with a continuation of our journey to greater heights and greater service as we make use of the blessed opportunity to pray for Divine Love and move toward the New Birth and oneness with You as Your beloved children.

Father, you understand this situation far more than we do. You know Deb and the whole family intimately and love them immensely (as you love all of us), and you have a unique and perfect purpose for each of us – both here on the earth and hereafter. We know that ultimately we’ll accomplish all that you have intended for us.

Father, I ask that Deb be spiritually ready and at peace for her transition to continue her journey to perfection and transformation of her soul through the Divine Love. I pray that her mother and sister are able to let her go without undue grief as much as this is a very difficult time for them. I pray that they all be comforted, that they feel your Loving Arms around them, that you provide for their physical, emotional and spiritual needs at this heart-breaking time, that they will feel supported by angels, family members and friends.

Thank you Father for hearing our prayers and being there for all your children.
Amen.

Dear Eva,
Thank you from my heart for this prayer, so very responsive to my own prayer for each of my daughters as well as for myself. Every sentence affected my heart, every word had meaning.

It's a challenge for me--but not an overwhelming one--to sit with my grief when it wells up, and to continue at the very same moment to call out from soul for our Fathers Love, to seek to know Deborah's soul directly from my own soul wherein we are both already peaceful, hopeful, and well, and immersed in our Fathers Love right where we are this very moment.

Even just writing these words to you gives me a heightened sense of life, hope, and Love. And this is just as I sit on my little couch at the foot of Deb's bed, she now deeply silent and moved beyond the normal ways of being-with, which she had to some extent this morning and so much more last Sunday when we arrived at hospice and a world away from her state two weeks ago.

And yet, she is the same soul, the same dear beautiful soul that she's been since she came into my life 49 years ago. I need to hold that knowing-of-her close to me and seek to know with my whole being who she really is and then I will know that I am not losing her.

I ask our Father to bless me with faith and with this knowing that will rescue me from what you call 'undue grief'-- grief based on only the flesh and the personality while failing to see what Jesus refers to as the 'real man', the soul.

With thanks for your kindness to me and my daughters,
Elizabeth
Eva
Family

Post by Eva »

Elizabeth shared the following sad news a few hours ago:

"My dear Deb passed away yesterday morning....I thank you all from the bottom of my heart for your many beautiful and persistent prayers for her....it held her up and it held me up, and Anne too....Deb always told me how much it meant to her to hear of your prayers...."

Much love,
Eva
Geoff
Family

Post by Geoff »

Thanks for that update Eva. Sad that it "had to happen" of course, no doubt now healing can begin all round.

I will keep Elizabeth in my thoughts and prayers. And send prayers for Deb.

hugs
Geoff
lizaduff
Family

Post by lizaduff »

Hello my dear friends,
Thank you Terry, and thank you, Eva, for sharing my letters to each of you. I am sorry that I've been unable to write you all to let you know of Deb's passing yesterday morning. Things move slowly at such times, and I know you understand. My main focus was/is on remaining present to Deb in this early part of her time in the world of spirit. And I wish it were every moment, but there have been other things to attend to in this short time of about 40 hours since she passed.

I thank you all, from the bottom of my heart, for all your prayers for Deb , for me, for Anne. All that I have read both here and in other emails, have touched my heart deeply.

With love,
elizabeth
Terry Adler
Family

Post by Terry Adler »

Beloved Mother Elizabeth,

You will always be Deb's dear, devoted Mother. You have gifted her, not only in birthing and nurturing her throughout her life, but by teaching her of her new birth through Divine Love. You continue to inspire her journey as she progresses in her new reality.

May your Mother's heart be comforted, may you be blessed in the Love as you bless others through your example, may you feel our love for you, always.

Love,
Terry
arie2012
Family

Post by arie2012 »

Dear Elizabeth,

I'm so sorry to hear this.. It all went so fast. Deb must have been so fortunate to have you as her mother, supporting her with all your love and all your faith in our Heavenly Father.

May the Angels carry her gently through this new phase of her existence and may they be ever so close to you and Anne in this time of grief and temporary goodbye. May God's Love uphold you now and always..

With much love from Frankfurt,
Arie