Prayer Request from Elizabeth Morana

Basically anything goes here.
DennisT
Family

Re: Prayer Request from Elizabeth Morana

Post by DennisT »

Dear Elizabeth,

We weep with you at the loss of your dear child, Deb. Although her time here with us was shortened, she was blessed in many ways, including having you, Elizabeth, as her mother. Very few people are surrounded by such love and also have the knowledge and possession of the Father's Love! Truly a blessing.

We in the Divine Love community love and support you, and our prayers continue for Deb, Anne, you and family relations.

As our dear friend, James Padgett, also lost his daughter at an early age, he was assured that she was in a better place, advancing quickly with the knowledge and possession of God's Love that she learned from her father. So too, I pray the same for Deb, that she advance quickly in the love and light, surrounded by loved ones, all of a our Celestial guides and friends, especially the Master, Jesus, and that she be ushered into the highest realms where her soul condition leads her.

Please let us know if there is anything that we can do for you and your family.

With deep condolences,
Dennis
Geoff
Family

Post by Geoff »

That was a lovely prayer Dennis, and we would all support that wholeheartedly.

hugs
Geoff
jeanne
Family

Post by jeanne »

We're so sorry for your loss Elizabeth. The struggle for Deb is over but your grief must be acute at this time. You both have been on our thoughts and prayers a lot in the past days since you said that Deb entered the hospice. As we were wandering the streets of Rome taking in all that beauty and sunshine, thoughts of the two of you were regular and we prayed for you both as you came into our minds. I've lost close relatives to cancer and I know how hard it is to see your loved one fade away. I hope that the angels are close to you dear sister and I know that they are close to Deb. You gave her such a gift in her last days. Your duties as her mother were more than fulfilled as you prepared her for what is to come. You launched her into the next phase of her being. So few know how to do that and you did it with the love and humility which you always posses. May you both find the peace and joy that you so readily deserve and need. Stay well my friend, being close to God and in His embrace. Our prayers are still with you both.With much love........Al
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!
dmreed2
Family

Post by dmreed2 »

I send my deepest condolences to Elizabeth and family. My prayers will continue and may our Fathers arms keep her held close in His loving embrace and whisper soft words of comfort.

with Love and Hugs,
David
Don't Plan, Live, Love, Pray, Pray for God's Love, and let yourself enjoy your spiritual journey