Please pray for Amanda ("Kitty") Du Gray and little Mary

Basically anything goes here.
jeanne
Family

Please pray for Amanda ("Kitty") Du Gray and little Mary

Post by jeanne »

Dear Friends,

Our precious little Mary came into our lives 12 years ago, when she was 3 months old. We are her adopted grandparents and truly she is a light in our lives. Her journey in this world has been very challenging and often traumatic. Her mother is undergoing major surgery on Monday -- a complete hip replacement and related reconstruction to her pelvis, legs and ankles. A 10 to 12 hour surgery with up to 6 months recovery anticipated. Mary and I will be taking her mother to the hospital tomorrow, then Mary will stay with Al and I until her mother can be discharged. Before the medical team discharges Amanda, she has to be able to walk up 4 flights of stairs to their apartment....with crutches. Amanda is terrified but very determined and prayerful. Her story is in Joan Warden's book -- Divine Love for the Soul. We would welcome your prayers for the surgeon, the medical team and for a speedy recovery. She prays every day and had an amazing near death experience....please send her all the healing you can! With much love and gratitude to all of you. Jeanne
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!
Terry Adler
Family

Re: Please pray for Amanda ("Kitty") Du Gray and little Mary

Post by Terry Adler »

Dear Jeanne,
I have witnessed your and Al's loving support of Mary, Kitty and their close family since Mary was an infant.
You are truly our Father's instruments of Love for them all. I join you in prayers for a great inflowing of Love into their souls, bringing them great healing of body, mind and spirit. I pray for Angels to continue to guide you and Al in your very special role in this family's life.
Love, always,
Terry
Eva
Family

Post by Eva »

Thanks for the reference to Amanda's story in Joan's book, Jeanne -- what a story! Praying that the operation will be guided in every way with a successful outcome and a speedy recovery. May Mary's stay with you stabilize her and have a lasting positive effect on her life.
Love,
Eva
Maureen
Site Admin

Post by Maureen »

Praying for all involved for Kitty's surgery and recovery. May all move forward in peace and harmony with Love enveloped for all. Bless your hearts for the role you have played in their lives and the joy you have received as well!

Love,
Maureen
DennisT
Family

Post by DennisT »

Adding my prayers for Kitty and Mary, the little mermaid!

How's the hair coloring going? :D

Love and hugs,

Dennis
jeanne
Family

Post by jeanne »

We all had a sleepless night before the surgery.....Kitty was TERRIFIED . But God's hand and the enveloping grace of the Angels enveloped us all. The surgical team said the surgery went well.....Kitty is now in recovery . Mary and I are back on the coast enjoying the relative peace and calm and healing we so often take forgranted! Last night's prayer circle enveloped us all.....so blessed.....so blessed. Many thanks for your loving prayers and embrace which sustains us. With deepest gratitude. Mary has made 2 new friends here on the coast and her mischievous best friend will all have a sleep over (wake over) on the living room floor - Mary is super excited. Now she and her friends are 12 they are old enough to go swimming off the dock on their own and roam the neighbourhood together. She seems to be 12 - going on 16! More prayers to keep this budding teen safe and in The Light! With all my gratitude, Jeanne :P (Dennis - her hair is her crowning glory! She delights in being green and is colour-co-ordinated with her nails and clothes!! :lol: )
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!
Eva
Family

Post by Eva »

Wonderful to hear that the surgery went well. Will continue to pray for a speedy recovery without any complications, for Mary's healing and growth as she negotiates the challenging teen years, and for Eric's total rehab.
Love,
Eva