FOR TRACY

Basically anything goes here.
gemmaj2000
Family

FOR TRACY

Post by gemmaj2000 »

My dear friend Tracy Broad-Kennedy has just lost her daughter Kelly Kennedy, she was killed last night in RTA she was 25 years old and about to travel around Asia with her friends. Tracy and Paul (dad to Kelly) and Adrian, Kelly's brother are understandably grief stricken, I've never heard pain like it when I spoke with Tracy briefly this morning, her crying was heartbreaking. I am doubly concerned about Tracy and Adrian though as they have both suffered breakdowns in the past when other family members have passed, I really don't know what losing Kelly will do to them, she was strong like Paul, Adrian and Tracy are not, please pray for them all, thank you.

Gemma ❤️
DennisT
Family

Re: FOR TRACY

Post by DennisT »

Adding my prayers for Tracy and family. May the Father's angels uphold them during this difficult time. I'm sure their beloved daughter, Kelly, was welcomed with open arms into the glories of the spirit realms.

Love and hugs,
Dennis
Geoff
Family

Post by Geoff »

Dear Gemma,

That is very sad news. I will add my prayers that they can manage their grief and get through this.

hugs
Geoff
KevinO
Family

Post by KevinO »

Kelly and family are in my prayers at this most heartbreaking time. May God's comforting Love and ministering angels be ever present.
Maureen
Site Admin

Post by Maureen »

Thank you for your prayer request, Gemma on behalf of your friends. My prayers are added, as well.

With love,
Mauree
dmreed2
Family

Post by dmreed2 »

This is so sad to hear, I can imagine how devastated Tracy, Paul and Adrian are right now. I'm placing Kelly and her parents and brother in my prayers. May our Father continue to give them comfort and healing during this very difficult time, and may Kelly be surround by loved ones and held in the loving embrace of her heavenly Father.

with love,
David
Don't Plan, Live, Love, Pray, Pray for God's Love, and let yourself enjoy your spiritual journey
jeanne
Family

Post by jeanne »

Dearest Gemma,
How terribly terribly agonizing. I am adding Tracy, Paul, Adrian and Kelly to our Blessings Bowl and sending all my love and prayers to this grief stricken family. Thank you for letting us know. Love always, God Bless, Jeanne
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!
arie2012
Family

Post by arie2012 »

What a terrible tragedy..

Praying for Kelly's parents and brother, that they may find comfort with each other and that the Angels will be very close to them, enveloping them in Father's Love. May they at some time find peace and the will to continue their lives on this plane with all its hardships..

In Love,
Arie
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

Praying for comfort for the family and for Kelly. Such a shock for all concerned. May the Father's peace enfold them all. .....Al
Endless journey,endless Love.
Eva
Family

Post by Eva »

Adding my prayers for the whole family -- may they be comforted in their loss and grief.
Love,
Eva