FOR TRACY

Basically anything goes here.
gemmaj2000
Family

Re: FOR TRACY

Post by gemmaj2000 »

I would like to give you an update on this lovely family. First off I am thrilled to say your prayers all helped massively Tracy did not suffer the relapse that everyone believed was coming, obviously she is still grieving and has some very hard days but no where near what was expected, also her son Adrian has coped remarkably well and is planning on moving into his new home soon. I am also happy to say that Tracy has started attending one of my prayer circles once a month (I know have 3 on the go :D ) God bless you all and thank you.

Gemma ❤
Geoff
Family

Post by Geoff »

Dear Gemma,

Great news, and wow 3 prayer circles. Amazing.

Geoff
dmreed2
Family

Post by dmreed2 »

Thanks for the update and good news Gemma.
Love and hugs,
David
Don't Plan, Live, Love, Pray, Pray for God's Love, and let yourself enjoy your spiritual journey
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

There are circles of light happening in Wales YoooHooo. Way to go Gemma! Much love and I bow to the circle master. God bless......Al
Endless journey,endless Love.
jeanne
Family

Post by jeanne »

Dearest Gemma,
thank you for this encouraging news about Tracy's family.....I am sure the pain will continue to come in waves....so we will keep them in our Blessings Bowl and close to us in spirit!

I am so happy about the growth of your Circles! You ROCK, Sista!!! You have the most wonderful GIFTS of insight, and social grace! You are such a natural Teacher and MAGNET!! So much fun to be with, such a good listener, so heartfelt and sincere! I can't wait to meet your friends in person! What a blessing you are! I know you are keeping the angels very busy!

Love, love, love, always, Jeanne :lol:
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!
DennisT
Family

Post by DennisT »

Very good news indeed, Gemma.

Thank you for updating this thread and sharing the news. :D

Love and hugs,

Dennis