James Reid

Basically anything goes here.
Geoff
Family

James Reid

Post by Geoff »

I just had a text from Paula to tell me James is desperately ill. He now has cancers on the lungs. He is very weak. I am just so sad, and try as I may, I don't seem able to send him any healing, even as I can feel a connection to him because i care so deeply about him.

Hugs
Geoff
Terry Adler
Family

Re: James Reid

Post by Terry Adler »

Dear Geoff,
I am so sad to hear this.
What a beautiful soul James is, how loved he is.
I can imagine Paula's pain.
I trust that healing has come and will continue to come to him and to Paula, and to all those connected to them.
I will hold them close in prayer, asking for the deepest healing to come, for the great comfort of the Love to bless them.
Hugs to you, dear Geoff.
Love,
Terry
Eva
Family

Post by Eva »

Thanks for the update, Geoff, though very sad. Adding my prayers for James, Paula and the whole family.
Love,
Eva
jeanne
Family

Post by jeanne »

Thanks Geoff for letting us know. This isn't what I had expected, this down turn and my heart aches for James and Paula - such beautiful lights, beautiful souls. I am sending them all my love. My sister Judy is hosting tonight's Healing Circle and we will all join together in sending healing prayers. I will redouble my prayer efforts today....and every day. Loving them SO MUCH ....and everyone here for keeping them close in spirit. Love always, Jeanne
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!
arie2012
Family

Post by arie2012 »

I'm so very sorry to hear this..
Thanks for sharing this, Geoff.

I too was expecting differently. I can't help thinking that our world needs people like James and that it would be in God's interest to keep him alive. But who are we to know?? It just makes me sad..

I pray for strength and the best Angelic support for both James and Paula..

With Love,
Arie
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

Yes, this is very sad indeed but may we continue to pray for a great healing for our brother who has helped each of us in some way towards greater light. May he and Paula feel God's Comforting Hand daily and His Healing touch always. I'll keep praying for his healing..........Al
Endless journey,endless Love.
DennisT
Family

Post by DennisT »

Very sad to hears as James has been in our prayers for some time.

Yes, we will double our efforts to send love and healing his way.

Dennis
dmreed2
Family

Post by dmreed2 »

I’m so sad to hear that James health has worsened. He is a dear soul, and has given so much love and has lit the way for many to Gods Love. James is in my prayers and may our Heavenly Father pour healing Love upon him and keep James and Paula very close. I will be joining in prayer with everyone this evening and James will be in my heart felt prayers.

With Love,
David
Don't Plan, Live, Love, Pray, Pray for God's Love, and let yourself enjoy your spiritual journey
Jane
Family

Post by Jane »

We will definitely do our best to help him through the healing circle at Judy's tonight, and will add prayers for Paula to be upheld also during this challenging time.
Love,
Jane
With God, anything is possible
JAB
Family

Post by JAB »

Dear friends,

I do not come to this forum often enough, and I missed the note from Geoff that he posted on the 22May about our dear friend, James Reid.

I knew something was happening with James, but I could not receive a clear message from spirit friends. Last week James was in my thoughts and prayers more than usual. To give you an example, on Friday I was walking in the morning toward a Cafe for breakfast. Sitting at an outdoor table was a woman with her husband and a dog. When I came closer the man was of such looks and size to pass for James' brother or at least a relative. I stopped and chatted with him about James Reid, and showed him a picture in my cell phone of James. The man smiled and agreed to pose as I took his photo.

I sent it to James and Paula but did not receive a response. I was troubled.

Today I saw a post on Facebook by our friend Connie Stripp; the subject was gratitude. James Reid had a short comment in response to Connie's post. He mentioned that he was back in the hospital, and that he felt content and grateful. I immediately responded to James' comment.

And then I came here a few moments ago to this Forum and read Geoff's post about James.

I tried to find James' comment in Connie's post, but I could not locate it.

Thank you, Geoff, for posting the information. I join with others in prayer to the Father for our brother.

With love to each of you,
Joseph

Divine Love Journey
http://divinelovejourney.weebly.com/