James Reid

Basically anything goes here.
dmreed2
Family

Re: James Reid

Post by dmreed2 »

Thank you Jeanne for the update. My prayers will continue for James and family. My our Father keep him embraced fully in His Love and sending healing to James and comfort to Paula and his family.

with love,
David
Don't Plan, Live, Love, Pray, Pray for God's Love, and let yourself enjoy your spiritual journey
Terry Adler
Family

Post by Terry Adler »

Dear James, may your transition be filled with Love and Light; may the Love comfort and uphold each of your dear ones so they may support you in your journey to a new phase of your life and service. Blessings to you, always, Terry
brian_holmes
Happy Camper

Post by brian_holmes »

I haven't heard anything new in this thread but and am saddened by the late May/early June downturn in James' health. God, please keep James in the Light of Your Love wherever he is, whatever you decide. Your will for him and us is what we ask and expect. Bless James and his wife Paula and their family.

Brian
arie2012
Family

Post by arie2012 »

Dear family in the Love,

This is just to let you know, as I learned from Facebook, that our dear friend James Reid has passed into spirit. I don't know exactly when, but was fortunate enough to be in touch with him shortly before via email and his wife Paula.

As far as I can judge James was completely at peace, very lucid till the end, happy and grateful.

Holding him and Paula and all his family in our thoughts and prayers, wishing him a wonderful journey...

Arie & Marion
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

My heart is heavy because the world has lost another bright soul yet he now begins a new life and one I know is full of joy and truth. Go well into that light dear James. May you come and visit your friends here on earth often and maybe tell us of your new adventures. Much love to you my friend. It was such a blessing to know you and to receive all that you shared with us. Our sympathies go out to Paula and all the family. It seems that you were the go to person for many of them. Spread your wings and discover more of that universe you were so fascinated with. With a full heart I say carry on and God speed my friend......Al
Endless journey,endless Love.
jeanne
Family

Post by jeanne »

Thanks Arie,
Al and I just read the posts on facebook too....a few minutes ago. I'm sure James' passing was a glorious and jubilant entry into spirit. We do hope to see Paula again, perhaps in the coming year, God willing. May James' light continue to shine brightly in the hearts, minds and souls of all his loved ones. What a legacy he leaves this world. God Bless him. We feel richly blessed to have spent a wonderful time with James and Paula in Caloundra and Melany in 2013....most memorable. We cherish the friendship we had with them from the first moment we met; we expected it to continue growing in God's Divine Love and service. They were planning to visit us in Gibsons and we were going to take a road trip together. We still believe this to be true...although now from different realms. With our hearts full of love and gratitude for this extraordinary man, James, and his blessed wife Paula.... always, Jeanne
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!
Geoff
Family

Post by Geoff »

Amen. I am very sad that I never got to say goodbye to my dear friend James. When I had the time, and the feeling, it was too soon. And then when the time came, and it was decided, I was travelling. I had the feeling he would not last till I returned. So now our prayers must be with Paula and James family. James will be waiting with that twinkling eye for us to arrive.

Hugs
Geoff
dmreed2
Family

Post by dmreed2 »

I’m so sad to hear the James has passed into spirit, but I know that he will be with us during our journeys and encouraging us and giving support from the heavens. My prayers go to his wife and family for comfort and peace knowing that James is deeply loved and surrounded by angels and in the loving embrace of our Heavenly Father. His bright soul touched all our lives in unique and beautiful ways and my life has been forever blessed. God bless him and his family and may they continue to feel James with them giving his love as he so generously did all of his earthly life.

With love,
David
Don't Plan, Live, Love, Pray, Pray for God's Love, and let yourself enjoy your spiritual journey
DennisT
Family

Post by DennisT »

Yes, a jubilant entry into the spirit realms it must have been for dear James. Our prayers are added for Paula and family.

Love and hugs,
Dennis
Eva
Family

Post by Eva »

My deep sympathy and prayers go to Paula and the rest of the family. May James go on in spirit, inspiring those in his new sphere of life as he did those privileged to know him on the earth.
Much love,
Eva