My mother Jannie

Basically anything goes here.
arie2012
Family

Re: My mother Jannie

Post by arie2012 »

Dear family,

I'm copying part of what I just wrote as a reply to Jeanne's prayer request, just to keep you posted.

I had several beautiful days with my Dutch relatives around my mother's sick-bed. My brother and sister don't share my path at all and have no real understanding for where I am, but we love each other and that's enough. My mother is still with us, whereas everybody was convinced that she would soon leave last Tuesday. Seeing and sensing all her children and two of her grandchildren must have revived her life spirits. She's stabile now and might stay with us for another couple of days..or weeks..?? No one can tell.

Yesterday evening I returned to Germany with my kids. We're all quite exhausted.

Thank you all so much for your heartfelt support and prayers!

Love,
Arie
Eva
Family

Post by Eva »

Dear Arie,
I just saw your prayer request so I am adding mine to all the others. May your mother feel the Love of the prayers that the DL family is sending her way, and may the Angels too influence her with loving thoughts during her last days on the earth -- how ever many she has left.
Much love to you and Marion,
Eva
Jane
Family

Post by Jane »

Arie I have also been praying for your mother, and you and the rest of your family.
The transition of death can be a beautiful thing. Your mother will be with the angels and free
from the darkness and pain of this realm.
May God's peace be with you through this, dear Arie, and I hope you get more time with her and
your other family members before she passes.
God bless you.
Love always,
Jane
With God, anything is possible
arie2012
Family

Post by arie2012 »

Dearest Family in Christ,

Last Monday my dear mum left this earthly life and passed into spirit.
We're so happy she made it. And yet we're so sad that she is no longer with us on this plane..

But our hearts are filled with gratitude for all the wonderful moments that we were granted to spend with her.

Thank you Father for the Gift of Your Love.

Thank you all dear brothers and sisters for your prayers and support, for your loving words and thoughts.

In deepest Love,
Arie & Marion
jeanne
Family

Post by jeanne »

Thank you for letting us know....All in God's Perfect timing....we continue to send our love and prayers to you all... God Bless, Jeanne
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!
DennisT
Family

Post by DennisT »

Sorry to hear of your loss, dear brother. I feel your pain, and I pray that the Father's angels uphold you and your family during this difficult time.

May God bless you and your mother, and I pray that our dear Celestial friends surround her and comfort her with love and showing her the way of the Father's Love.

Love and hugs,
Dennis