Aloha Ke Akua!

Discuss prayer meetings and retreats here
jeanne
Family

Aloha Ke Akua!

Post by jeanne »

Dear Ones,

Thanks to everyone for your prayers and asking how yesterday’s workshop went!

Kristin, Michael Bailley, Jimbeau, Al and I had a beautiful prayer and message from Jesus yesterday before we left! Jesus said souls who are longing and seeking would be brought to the circle….that we were to embrace each innocent and hungering soul to open up their heart; that we were to pray for God’s Presence and that each of us would be given peace and healing. Jesus said he would be with us and indeed, Al saw him in the centre, blessing everyone, with an angel beside everyone.

There were 11 of us in all: Divine Love followers known to us were Kristin and Michael B; Carolyn and Michael and Jimbeau. It was our first meeting with Gilda although we’ve had a wonderful email / prayer connection for many months now and feel like we’ve known each other forever!

The Presence of God in the beautiful church was palpable and indeed, we did embrace each soul and I felt their innocence and hungering like never before!

Those new to us were Ruth (a mother of young children and older step children); Leilani who is writing a book about St. Francis of Assisi and who was so obviously guided to come by St. Francis! She found the workshop ad in a local newspaper; and Ransom – the most beautiful young man anyone could meet! I want to bring him home with us. The tragedy he has suffered this past month is unspeakable and I could feel the pain and crying out of his soul. (His mother ran over and killed their baby in the driveway; his grandfather died and he was jumped from behind by a gang member, while trying to save a young boy they were beating. His jaw was broken and he was all wired up).

Jimbeau did the introductions and opening prayer – very powerful and loving and beautiful! There was a wonderful “beginners message” from Augustine but sadly, was not recorded. Oh , how I wish I could send that message on to everyone as a way to maintain the connection. They all want to meet with us again for prayers. Ransom lives immediately next door to Gilda and says he wants to pray with us every day – he was BEAMING when he found out where we are going to be and wants to bring his mother and grandmother to pray with us. Spirit told Al that his grandmother in spirit wanted his family to know she will be taking care of the baby in spirit. Ruth attends a Unity Church and wants to ask the pastor if we can have prayers with them too.

Everyone lingered after the 3 hour workshop…. Then everyone went out to dinner together. Al gifted Jimbeau with a Blessings Bowl and as I read the prayer requests again this morning, I was deeply touched but what I found there.

Kristin and Michael will be here shortly for breakfast, then we are going for a quick dip in the ocean before leaving for Michael and Carolyn’s Sunday Service.

Please please keep praying for these beautiful souls! Truly, they are hungering and eager for Divine Love! We will do everything we can to keep praying with them all week as we move to Gilda’s side of the island tomorrow. I posted their pictures on my facebook page.

Aloha Ke Akua! God Is Love! Glorious Love!

With soul embraces, always,
Jeanne
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!
DennisT
Family

Re: Aloha Ke Akua!

Post by DennisT »

Sounds like wonderful experiences had by all in the flow of the Father's Love!

Continued blessings to old path followers and new, and safe travels dear friends.

Love and hugs,

Dennnis