Please pray with us! Tonight...and.....

Discuss prayer meetings and retreats here
jeanne
Family

Please pray with us! Tonight...and.....

Post by jeanne »

Dear Ones,

It is a delight for me to invite you to pray with us, tonight, tomorrow which is American Thanksgiving, this weekend and next week as we are gathering together in Gibsons and West Vancouver in prayer. Prayers of gratitude and supplication, prayers in response to all the requests we've been receiving as of late.

Please take time, if you can, in your sleep states or consciously, to join us in Creating our Circles of Light. It's turning out to be a bit of a reunion since the Divine Love Retreat in Gibsons last August with Hal here from New York, along with Dorothy from Alberta and Audley from Victoria. Many are travelling a fair distance from around the Vancouver Lowermainland area too. Can't wait to meet Kevin O who only recently met us here in this forum! Kevin arrives from New York on Friday for a week! We are enjoying glorious sunshine at the moment which is a wonderful blessing considering that our weather this time of year here in the Rainforest is typically cold, damp and dark!

Here are the prayer times....please send your prayer requests and let us know if you plan to join us in spirit! Sorry all times are Pacific Standard Time. There is a world clock on our website home page to figure out what time it is in your local community.
Love Jeanne

* Wednesday, Nov 25 6:30 pm
* Thursday, Nov 26 10:00 am
* Friday, Nov 27 10:00 am
* Saturday, Nov 28 10:00, 1:00 and 5:30 pm
* Sunday, Nov 29 10:00
* Monday, Nov 30 10:00 and 5:30 pm
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!
KevinO
Family

Re: Please pray with us! Tonight...and.....

Post by KevinO »

Thanks Jeanne for posting all the prayer times. I hope to tune in to all of them and soon in person!
Love to all, Kevin
dmreed2
Family

Post by dmreed2 »

I'll join in prayer with you. Wish I could be there in person.
All my Love,
David
Don't Plan, Live, Love, Pray, Pray for God's Love, and let yourself enjoy your spiritual journey
arie2012
Family

Post by arie2012 »

We'll join you this Sunday!!

Love,
Arie & Marion