FRANKFURT RETREAT AUG 31, 2016!

Discuss prayer meetings and retreats here
arie2012
Family

Re: SAVE THE DATE! FRANKFURT RETREAT AUG 31, 2016!

Post by arie2012 »

Beautiful! That's great to hear, auntie Terry!
We so much look forward to seeing and hugging you again :D !

It's all quite exciting, but I'm sure we'll have a wonderful time. And we can tell that the Angels are supporting us every day..Little signs all over the place!

Love,
Arie
Terry Adler
Family

Post by Terry Adler »

Thank you for embracing me as family, as I embrace you and Marion!
Yes, we are being supported daily in myriad ways; we can see them with the eyes of our souls!
It will be a blessing to be with you both, and everyone else able to attend!
So looking forward to this beautiful gathering!
Love,
Auntie Terry
jeanne
Family

Post by jeanne »

Arie and Marion really need everyone who is planning to attend to complete a registration form! I will resend the form to those I know who are coming from overseas, by email! Many thanks! Those attending that I'm aware of are: Al, me, Maureen, Terry from B.C., Jimbeau from Hawaii, Geoff from Oz, David Reed from Montana, Kristy Kennedy from upper state New York,Kevin O'Neill from New Jersey, Helge and Frauke Mercker from Namibia, George Apic from Belgrade and Jesper Sorensen from Switzerland, It's important for Arie and Marion to get your registration forms so they can confirm the hotel! Many thanks for taking a few minutes to respond! Love Jeanne :P
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!
arie2012
Family

Post by arie2012 »

Thanks a lot for this, Jeannie.

It's working: we got responses from several people today already!! :)

Much Love to all of you,
Arie
Terry Adler
Family

Post by Terry Adler »

Hi dear Arie,
I sent my registration form to you and Marion today, plus an email to the Hotel confirming my single room booking.
Things are falling into place, thankfully!
Love,
Terry
arie2012
Family

FRANKFURT RETREAT AUG 31, 2016, a report

Post by arie2012 »

Dearest Family in the Love,

Today is the third day after the closure of our wonderful Divine Love Retreat in Frankfurt.
Al & Jeanne are still around as our last guests, but will be off for Belgrade tomorrow morning. On Friday there’s Jimbeau Walsh staying with us preceding his home-journey to Hawaii and then everybody will be “gone”.
Marion and I have already had two pretty normal working days (only Marion’s first days were special: she started her new job), so we’re slowly getting back to daily life. But the experiences from the retreat keep us soaring the skies in the highest spirits!

Ever since Al’s guidance in Gibsons last year told us that we were to organise a retreat in our hometown in September 2016, Marion and I actually slowly and gradually grew into the whole planning. It all went so easily. Of course, there were a few smaller obstacles (well, that’s already too much said) to be cleared and I myself had a couple of moments where my, let’s call it “fiery character” caused some impatience. But as time went by we more and more felt like being in a wonderful flow of good energy, acceptance of whatever presented itself and tangible angelic guidance. It was fun! And then, as everybody started pouring in from various countries of the world it got even much more fun, making us feel so blessed and overwhelmed to be allowed to be the hosts of all these wonderful people.

One big open question – whereas we actually were confident that it wouldn’t be a problem – was of course how the two groups (mostly experienced DL-followers from abroad and relative “newcomers” from Germany) would “work” together and to what extent languages would be a stumbling block.

Well, the first immediately showed to be nothing more than a blessed, big party of instantaneously created friendships, joined laughter and love! After only one morning we really sensed that our group of 30 people had merged into one body of openness, loving awareness of each other and eager longings for Father’s Love in all its aspects.
The two languages worked out fine, I would say. It was quite a bit of work and a challenge for Helge Mercker and me, but that too was fun! Sometimes we were so mixed up that we would start repeating English stories into English and German into German, not knowing where we were in our heads. That always caused a lot of relaxing laughter and on we went full power!

The Angels were there in an amazingly “well-proportioned”, gentle and at the same time wonderfully purposeful manner. There were smaller, warmly inviting and supportive messages, longer – partly pretty philosophical – discourses and so on and so forth. Because of the fact that we had chosen to build enough open space into the schedule, in order to have time for improvisation, room for change and just be flexible, the number of messages was reduced, but I think we all agree that we had a beautiful, very pleasant mixture of it all.

Already during the retreat our wonderful friends “back home” Brian Holmes and Anna Fike (Al and Jeanne’s daughter-in-law) have been working diligently on the transcription of the recorded messages. You will most certainly find all messages received here on the forum at some point, but as Al and Jeanne are still traveling, that will take a bit more time.
The venue of the Maingau Hotel – as all our guests clearly expressed – was a good choice. In a warm atmosphere with intimacy and at the same time high-quality material conditions everybody seemed to feel at home immediately.
And then on Saturday, the day of our special fun-trip to the countryside of the Spessart (about which perhaps later, or: have a look at Terry Adler’s report on Facebook!) we agreed to have a special prayer-session in the morning. The need was felt and shared collectively in the whole group of joining our praying-forces for bigger causes than this very group with all its individuals. Being aware of the enormous power a group like this can generate on a probably cosmic level, we started to brainstorm about global themes and the human condition and agreed on four major items for which we wanted to ask healing.

The following subjects were written on a flipchart-sheet:
- children of our world: our future
- homeless people, fugitives all over our planet
- the lost souls of the earth , cut off or disconnected from our Divine Source
- Mother Earth

Our “prayer-champion” beyond praise Helge Mercker introduced every theme with a powerful, intense prayer and then the whole group would focus all its energy and heartfelt emotions thereon. This experience was amazing. The energy in the room was almost unbearable. I think never before we have reached such spiritual power.. Everybody was deeply moved and we stayed still for a long time afterwards. God willing this event has indeed created the healing that we prayed for so fervently.

Another very powerful and mostly joyful aspect of this retreat was music. We had one period reserved for a little workshop with our dear friend Steffi Schönemann (Germany) who is a great soul singer. This proved to be a great success! After a lot of talking, praying, laughing and crying the songs that Steffi sang with the whole group were a feast of relaxation, joy and a well-deserved change for body, mind and soul. Later during the retreat we repeated this a couple of times, Jimbeau Walsh and Thomas Grahl (Germany) joined in with their singing and guitars and we sang a lovely gospel to a CD-recording. Divine Love Party Singing Time!!

Much more can be added here, but surely other participants will join their experiences here too, so for now I close this lengthy story.

Thank you all for your prayers, moral support, loving presence, laughter and joy.. We are so grateful, words cannot express. Thank you Father, Jesus and all the other Celestial Friends!

With all our love,
Arie & Marion
JAB
Family

Post by JAB »

Dear Arie,

I cannot express well enough my deep appreciation for writing what you did about the Retreat in Frankfurt. I longed for pieces and bits while the Retreat was happening so that I could join in spirit while events were actually happening. But what you wrote is so uplifting to me that I now feel a closeness to what happened - and seems to continue to happen.

The four points from the flipchart and the comments regarding this were particularly meaningful to me:
The following subjects were written on a flipchart-sheet:
- children of our world: our future
- homeless people, fugitives all over our planet
- the lost souls of the earth , cut off or disconnected from our Divine Source
- Mother Earth
Thank you, thank you for providing this information! The presence of angels of Heaven is surely seen in this list!!! Hallelujah!

I await with an open heart (and mind) further details added by you and others who were in Frankfurt as active participants.

I feel blessed while reading your words, Arie. Thank you for doing this!!

With gratefulness,
Joseph

Divine Love Journey
http://divinelovejourney.weebly.com/
Geoff
Family

Post by Geoff »

Dear Arie,

Yes that is a wonderful summary of a great event. I truly feel that every retreat reaches higher spiritual levels. So it seems for me. I am afraid Joseph that each day is so jam packed and many are struggling with disrupted sleeping patterns from jet-lag that its probably always going to be that case that you only get to catch up afterwards.

hugs and more hugs
Geoff
GeorgeA
Happy Camper

Post by GeorgeA »

Hi everyone!
this is a group chat from Belgrade! Jeanne is typing on George's laptop with Al and George adding to the comments! Woo hooo! Al and I arrived in Belgrade Serbia this afternoon with our dear, beloved George meeting us with his great big open arms! (see the video on my facebook page!) And what an afternoon we have had in this beautiful place! We couldn't talk fast enough....with so much to see and so many experiences from Frankfurt to share with each other!
We agree with Arie it was a uniquely powerful gathering and delighted that the language differences were not barriers between us at all....we continued to grow closer and closer each day, thanks to Arie and Helge's tireless translating. We all became brothers and sisters in The Love almost instantly. The bonds of love between us do feel eternal. There was so much laughter, shared tears and JOY every day! The angels were there in all their glorious love, praying with each one of us in the circle. Their messages of love were being transcribed within hours from the other side of the world and will be posted on this site within a few weeks. Arie plans to translate all the wonderful messages into German. For many years the angels have been telling us that we would be travelling around the world, praying with diverse cultural groups in different languages and now it's coming true!
We cannot begin to express our deep gratitude to Arie, Marion and Helge for their many contributions of loving kindess and attention to every need. They made everyone so welcome and seemed to thrive with the energy required for every task!
The Maingau Hotel in central Frankfurt was a great location, the neighbourhood friendly & welcoming. A park across the street, the Main River just a few blocks away, and a great variety of restaurants close by. The weather was perfect too!
If you are on facebook, please check out Terry (Adler)'s pictures!
In Frankfurt, George stood up on the last day and announced that he would like to host a global Divine Love retreat in Belgrade next year! So keeping this in mind, Al, George and I are spending the next 10 days together in prayer, seeking God guided opportunities to connect with others in Serbia. Our purpose is to keep ourselves open to where ever the flow of God s Love takes us! For Al and I a committment to spend 10 days in Serbia is a giant leap of faith! the only guidance we received was to spend 10 days with George in Serbia....no details! So every day we will open ourselves to God s guidance and see what happens! This Saturday George has invited a group of family and friends to gather with us, so we invite your prayerful support.
George would like to add that his experience in Frankfurt was so powerful that it will take time to absorb it all and let it sink in. Indeed this reminds me that Confucius told us that every soul in the circle had been touched by God....that God had blessed each one present in such a way that the course of their lives would be changed!
In closing Al says he is so greatful for the privilege of participating in both the Blackpool and Frankfurt retreats...so blessed!
As mentioned, I am typing on George s laptop and the European keyboard is so different to what Im used to! it s getting dark and I can no longer see well enough to find the keys I need to write more! So the 3 of us will sign off for now and hope that Maureen, Terry, Jane and others will add their memories and share their experiences! With love and gratitude, always! Jeanne, Al and George Apic, from Serbia!
Eva
Family

Re: FRANKFURT RETREAT AUG 31, 2016!

Post by Eva »

Thanks Arie, Jeanne, Al and George for sharing your Frankfurt retreat experiences and impressions.
My thinking at the moment (just after the September newsletter was sent out, so this can change) is to use your write-ups as the basis for the report in the November newsletter, cross-linking it to these posts -- unless any of you or all of you collectively want to submit a retreat article specifically for the newsletter. And of course, send your best photos! Enjoy your time together in Serbia -- and Arie and Marion, enjoy your spiritual high while it lasts as you go about your physical down-to-earth responsibilities, spreading the light from the retreat to your co-workers. Blessings on your new job, Marion!

Love,
Eva