FRANKFURT RETREAT AUG 31, 2016!

Discuss prayer meetings and retreats here
KevinO
Family

Re: SAVE THE DATE! FRANKFURT RETREAT AUG 31, 2016!

Post by KevinO »

Hi Arie,
Thanks for letting me know the reservation was successful. It was no trouble. They responded quickly and in English. What a treat it will be for you and all the others to meet me!
Love and humility, Kevin
Geoff
Family

Post by Geoff »

arie2012 wrote:
Let me know if I should check on your booking and/or arrange a double room for you and Jimbeau!

Hugs,
Arie
Dear Arie,

Yes I just emailed you.

hugs
Geoff
jimmyaloha77
Busy Bee

Post by jimmyaloha77 »

Sign me up! I am very happy and grateful to be able to attend and be in The Love with all of you!
Jimbeau
gemmaj2000
Family

Post by gemmaj2000 »

Ah guys I hope you all have such a fantastic time I'm sad that I won't be able to come this year but hopefully when the babies are a little older I will!! Perhaps you could email me your prayer times so I could join in remotely? Also can I just ask are there still plans to be a Blackpool at some point or has that been scrapped?

Much love Gemma ❤️
arie2012
Family

Post by arie2012 »

Hi Jimbeau! Thanks for confirming. I was already reckoning with you, because I reserved a double room on Geoff's advice :D !

Hello dearest Gemma!

Pity, but yeah, I already thought you wouldn't be able to come because of your kiddies. But I'll be happy to send you the information package as soon as its ready, so that you know about our prayer times. Please, do remind me of that!!

As for Blackpool: I know that people are working on it, so stay tuned and you'll read about it here at some point.

Big, big hug (also from Marion!)
Arie
arie2012
Family

Post by arie2012 »

Dear Family,

After reading Jeanne's email regarding the retreat in Blackpool next August (which we unfortunately won't be able to attend) I was "inspired" to ask a similar question concerning the bookings for our retreat in Frankfurt.

As far as we know now only the following people have booked a room in the Maingau Hotel:

Al & Jeanne (double room)
Helge & Frauke (double room)
Geoff & Jimbeau (double room)
Kevin (single room)

I know Maureen & Kristie wanted to book together, but I'm not sure whether they have already.

As we've written before, there's a contingent of rooms blocked for us until August 3rd. Nevertheless it would be nice for the hotel if we could settle the ultimate number of rooms needed sooner. Considering the fact that right now only 4 (or 5, counting Maureen & Kristie too) rooms have been booked it might happen that we won't need the total number of rooms reserved.

So, if other people planning to attend could give us a small sign, that would be good. Maybe we can inform the hotel about giving a number of rooms free for sale before the dead-line they have offered us.

Thanks!

Hugs,
Arie & Marion
Maureen
Site Admin

Post by Maureen »

Hi Dear Arie,

Yes Kristy and I have our room booked :) Thank you for checking in on where everyone is with this :)

With Love,
Maureen
arie2012
Family

Post by arie2012 »

Brilliant, thanks Maureen!

We very much look forward to welcoming you and Kristie to our hometown!

Hugs,
Arie
Kristy
Family

Post by Kristy »

Arie, Thank you! I am extremely pleased to be able to come! I came to Frankfurt for a short while a few years ago but was unable to spend much time seeing the beautiful city. So I am excited to come again and it will be extra special knowing I will be greeted by you and Marion. Love to you both, Kristy
GeorgeA
Happy Camper

Post by GeorgeA »

Arie I will try to find a small motel room like last time since
it will probably be cheaper for me.
:)