FRANKFURT RETREAT AUG 31, 2016!

Discuss prayer meetings and retreats here
DennisT
Family

Re: FRANKFURT RETREAT AUG 31, 2016!

Post by DennisT »

Arie and others,

It sounds like the Frankfurt retreat was a smashing success!! The pictures on Facebook look so beautiful and inviting.

God bless you all for your efforts to share the Truths of His Love to others!

Love and hugs,

Dennis
Jane
Family

Post by Jane »

Arie pretty much said it all, but I would just like to add my thanks to Arie and Marion for the amazing hosting job
they did, and the selection of the venue/ accommodation. Wunderbar! And thanks to everyone who attended! Each person added something so beautiful to the energy of the group.
The group truly did "unite" quite quickly--and I think this was partly due to everyone's willingness to be open and go past our comfort zones in the discussions we had. Where opinions and understandings differed, we listened to each other with respect and love and learned from each other. It felt like everyone had a strong love of God and a strong commitment to move forward on the path, even those who were just starting to understand what the path is.
The healing circle facilitated by Geoff was extremely powerful. I felt that our prayers went as high as they could go and the response was intense. Wish we could do that more often!

Much love to all

Jane
With God, anything is possible
Terry Adler
Family

Post by Terry Adler »

This retreat was truly awesome!
Arie and Marion created such sincere and heartfelt welcome for each and every one of us; as Jane points out, they facilitated group activities that united us- through song, discussion, sharing refreshments, meals and fun, most of all through prayer!
Our group prayers for healing were most intense and powerful, evoking in me a deeper desire to keep growing so I may serve ever more fully as a channel of the Healing Love for this world.
Meeting members of the Frankfurt prayer circle was a highlight - such talented, evolved souls!
I am still integrating my experiences and feel deeply blessed to have been part of this very special gathering.
With gratitude for Arie and Marion's loving leadership,
And love,
Terry ❤️
jeanne
Family

Post by jeanne »

Yes it was a fantastic retreat. Kudos to Arie and Marion for organizing such a great event. After experiencing some of the challenges of Blackpool a few days before, coming to Frankfurt was a breath of fresh air. We were embraced from the very moment we entered the hotel and all were carried by the Love. We were told years ago that we would be connecting with people of different cultures and languages and now I see that God's Love bridges any differences or even language. Thanks to Helge and Arie who performed the task of interpreter, there was little to misinterpret or misunderstand. The people we met in the group were all very open and loving. They conveyed a deep gratitude towards all of us who traveled to Frankfurt in order to join in . The prayers were powerful and our angel friends did their part in offering some guidance and teaching. Everything flowed beautifully and we came together as a group quickly and easily. I know that it is the ground work that Arie and Marion laid in the past few years that enabled this gathering to be as successful as it was . Their dedication to bring the Love to all who are open to it is rock solid. They have created a circle of light in Frankfurt which will endure because A & M have put in the time and effort to gather those seeking and beautiful souls together. What a privilege it was for Jeanne and I to attend and witness the cohesion and spiritual power of this group. May they grow ever more in the light of God's Love. With great love and appreciation I give my thanks to you both for what you have done for all concerned. I believe that it changed some lives and healed some souls. Without your efforts, this could not have taken place in this way. God bless you for being such lights my friends. You have my deepest love and support. With love........Al
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!
Geoff
Family

Post by Geoff »

Indeed the "locals" were just so lovely its hard to describe. Language did not separate us.

hugs
Geoff
arie2012
Family

Post by arie2012 »

Thank you so much for your loving words, dear Al! We are just humbled and thankful..

It's has all been such an easy and pleasant ride for us. We felt supported and guided all the time and as the retreat was approaching it was as if we were not supposed to do or think anyhting anymore; it all just happened in one big flow.

I remember the private message from Jesus which you received a couple of months before, telling us not to worry and just have faith and that the Angels would be preparing every single person who was supposed to attend.

And exactly that happened: whereas we (especially I!) sometimes were a little frustrated about the lack of commitment in our group - it still being a rather loose bunch of people - everything just melted together on the very first morning and looking back we can only acknowledge that exactly the right people where there with exactly the right state of mind.

Last week we had our first prayer-circle since the retreat and the results of that precious time together were so clear and feasible. There was an enormous cohesion and a deeply felt shared love between all of us. We were 11 people, 3 of which had not attended the retreat and they were just "sucked in" and clearly acknowledged that something great has happened!

Now, shortly before our move to the Spessart, Marion and I are more inspired than ever to keep going with this group. We're confident that in Laufach the group will continue to grow, spiritually and probably also in numbers. And we definitely plan to keep organising gatherings in Frankfurt too.

So, lots to do and to look forward to!

Thank you all for your support, your loving presence and all the efforts that you have made to make this gathering such a joy!

Much Love,
Arie & Marion
Maureen
Site Admin

Post by Maureen »

Dear Arie,

How wonderful to hear from you and all that is unfolding for you and Marion since we were together in Frankfurt!

That is ... well, I was going to use the word incredible, but really this word isn't necessary as for me it holds a bit of a feeling of disbelief with it ... a better choice would be Divinely guided and as we have seen already, spirit will simply continue you to use those who are committed to opening up their lives to share and carry their light and the Light of Love forth. My heart leaps for joy as the two of you are inspired and guided to continue with your group in Frankfurt and establishing the second one in your new location!

As always, gathering together with many retreats leads to kinship and friendships. Both Blackpool and Frankfurt were truly changing experiences for me personally.

Thank you again for your loving ways of sharing and caring and all the energy you happily poured into the retreat in Frankfurt. Your grace was shining through at all times. The two of you are a delight!!

With love,
Maureen
jeanne
Family

Post by jeanne »

Good luck with the big move!! Not an easy job but I'm sure it's been gonna be GREAT!! I keep remembering that Tom and Birgitta were happy that you'd now be within walking distance from them!! :P Oh, so many thinks I want to say but alas, our gang of eager praying people will be arriving shortly and I have to scramble to prepare! No time for idle chatter!! We hope you can join in with us.....for sure we will be praying for all of you there and for a SMOOTH MOVE!! Love, love, love to all! Jeanne :P
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!