Queens Prayer Circle

Discuss prayer meetings and retreats here
KevinO
Family

Queens Prayer Circle

Post by KevinO »

Last night, Hal Eisenberg, along with Lydia, pastor of the church, hosted another blessed evening of prayer and fellowship at Hollis Hills Community Church in Queens, NY.

After Hal conducted a tour of the hallowed old building for the out-of-towners, ( Judy and Gary Dunbar who came all the way from Vancouver, British Columbia!) we had a chance to get acquainted and enjoy the 8 diverse souls(Deborah, Lydia, Nina, Judy, Gary, Brian, Hal and Kevin) who gathered with the singular purpose that binds us together as true brothers and sisters: to truly know our Heavenly Father and to be channels of Love and Light for those who are stumbling in the dark.

Judy opened the meditation with a lovely heart-felt prayer for God's Love and healing Grace, and we were engulfed and touched by His Holy Spirit. The session came to a close with Brian's beautiful prayer of thanks and gratitude for yet another chance to be touched and filled with the Love and Essence of our most merciful Father.

We then headed out to a Thai/Fusion restaurant where we enjoyed good food, sake and laughs. It was a wonderful evening of sharing love and friendship and blessings and I'm grateful to be amongst such beautiful, caring souls. Thank you and bless you all, KevinO
Terry Adler
Family

Re: Queens Prayer Circle

Post by Terry Adler »

Dear Kevin,

And I am grateful for the lovely, beautiful soul that you are, Kevin, and your wonderful post about the prayer and fellowship you shared with Deborah, Lydia, Nina, Judy, Gary, Brian and Hal! I am happy and uplifted to hear your description of the gathering. Thank you for your loving report!

with love,
Terry
jeanne
Family

Post by jeanne »

Hi Kevin,
So happy to hear about yesterday's prayer circle! It sounds wonderful! I hope you can bring your shining light to Vancouver and Gibsons sometime..... we'd love to have you join us for our gatherings! Love and hugs, Jeanne :P
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!
KevinO
Family

Post by KevinO »

Thanks Terry and Jeanne for your kind words. And Jeanne, where do I catch the ferry?
jeanne
Family

Post by jeanne »

Fly into the Vancouver International airport and we'll take you from there! ;) (Through the city....out to Horseshoe Bay Ferry Terminal in West Vancouver), then a 40 minute ferry crossing through one of the most beautiful fjords in the world... then just 5 more minutes to our Divine Love Sanctuary -- in Grantham's Landing -- which is where Heaven Meets Earth! :lol: Just keep watching for cheap flights from New York so you can make your get-a-way! :P
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

Thanks Kevin for keeping us updated. Yes, please come and share in this bit of paradise. Would love to meet you in person. Much love......Al
Endless journey,endless Love.
KevinO
Family

Post by KevinO »

Thank you for the suggestion to come there. My ferry remark was half in jest; I'd love to join you! I'd also like to attend the Frankfort circle! We'll see what I can do, but I'm excited already! xoxo Kevin
Geoff
Family

Post by Geoff »

This is great to hear, as we slowly wind out these circles of light.

Hugs
Geoff