Please pray with us! Summer Calendar

Discuss prayer meetings and retreats here
jeanne
Family

Please pray with us! Summer Calendar

Post by jeanne »

Dear Ones,

You are invited to pray with us in person, or in simultaneous prayer from your own home or community this summer. Typically we gather together each week, alternating between our home in Gibsons and Barb's home in West Vancouver. Since we are dependent on taking the ferry, the scheduled times are adjusted seasonally, according to the ferry schedule!

We are delighted to see many of you with us, in spirit! This past Monday for example, our gifted DLSF board member Jane saw both Geoff (on vacation in France) and Helge (living in Namibia) with us in their spirit bodies! :P We always appreciate knowing if you'd like us to pray to draw you into our circles as this will help to strengthen the connection. Just ask your angel spirit guide to bring you, and see what happens!

We are all part of a vast network of Light in the world and are being called to be channels of Light in our home communities around the planet. The Light that is generated when we pray together draws the attention of many in the spirit world. Often our relatives, friends and curious spirits are drawn to the light with hundreds of spirits joining us in our prayers.

We are thrilled that many friends (living in Frankfurt, Denmark, Ireland, Switzerland, Namibia, Australia, across the U.S. and Canada) all join us in simultaneous prayer. Indeed, many who are unable to attend the August retreat in person are committed to joining us in simultaneous prayers from their homes.

Please let us know if you'd like us to add your name to the Blessings Bowl and pray to draw you into these summer circles:
(All times listed are Pacific Standard Time -- a world time zone clock is posted conveniently on the home page.)

* Monday, June 8 6:30 pm West Vancouver
* Saturday, June 13 5:30 pm Gibsons * We look forward to meeting Audley who is travelling from
Victoria to meet with us!

* Wednesday, June 24 6:30 West Vancouver
* Monday, June 29 5:30 Gibsons
* Monday, July 6 6:30 West Vancouver
* Monday, July 13 6:30 West Vancouver
* Monday, July 20 6:30 West Vancouver
* Saturday, July 25 5:30 Gibsons - Al's Birthday Party!
* Wednesday, July 29 6:30 West Vancouver
* Monday, August 3 5:30 Gibsons
* Monday, August 10 6:30 West Vancouver

* Retreat: Wednesday, August 19 - Sunday, August 23

* Wednesday, August 26 6:30 West Vancouver

MESSAGE RECEIVED APRIL 20, 2015 GIBSONS, BRITISH COLUMBIA
Al Fike, medium
MESSAGE FROM CONFUCIUS

Beautiful souls, Confucius. So you see, my beloveds, how you are a part of a vast network of Light and souls serving our Heavenly Father in loving communion and fellowship. And many of these souls, whom you are not aware in a conscious way, you have met while you are in your sleep state and much work is accomplished in this time during the day. And yes, there will come a time when many of you will meet and work together and this will be a joyful time, a powerful time, of bringing Light and change into the world. We guide you along to this end so that you may accomplish your work and purpose in the world.

Continue in your prayers, beloveds, seek the Father’s Love, pursue your purpose and allow your souls to flourish within you and to envelope you in a consciousness of God. Beloveds, I love you and am ever with you, precious souls. Allow God’s grace to be with you always. God bless you.
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!
Brian Rowswell
New Friend

Re: Please pray with us! Summer Calendar

Post by Brian Rowswell »

Prayer Circle 13th June 2015 5:30pm
I joined the prayer circle at the civilized hour of 10:30am on Sunday on the Sunshine Coast, Queensland, Australia. Rather than try to be coherent, I will just write some of the jottings from my journal immediately afterwards. I feel they convey the experience better:
"There were a whole variety of experiences of receiving, giving, being a vessel. I offered myself to God's purpose for me. I called on Jesus and felt Him - the feelings centred on the heart but were spread throughout me.
It was very much a beyond-the-mind experience though my consciousness was in play. Most of what I received was non-mind, not even received: more the experience of being bathed, imbued with a love energy and being (in a way) that energy."
The meditation seemed to end naturally. When I got up, I felt calm, peaceful, still.
I felt grateful, then wrote:
"And thank you for playing your part. Every dedication to a high purpose helps the plan along - and you get to share in the joy.
Use the memory of the feeling you had as you arose as a benchmark - the way you are meant to be and can be. If it fades, come back to your centre and re-ignite yourself from the Flame of Love. Let the fire burn in you."
My thanks to you all for being able to participate in this shared experience, Brian Rowswell
AlFike
Site Admin

Re: Please pray with us! Summer Calendar

Post by AlFike »

Thank you Brian for describing your experiences. This does much to verify what we are all attempting to do....to be a part of the larger work that the angels are attempting to do in this world. Yes, we are the vessels and how you described allowing and getting out of the way of what was happening to you is a great description of how we all must be in this. In order to allow God to work through us, we need to let go of mindful approaches and just go with soul. I'm so happy to hear that you did indeed go with the program. We may be an ocean away but truly we are all connected as soul brothers and sisters on this incredible journey called the Divine Path. Much love to you.....Al
Endless journey,endless Love.