Divine Love Retreat Gibsons Aug 19-23

Discuss prayer meetings and retreats here
jeanne
Family

Divine Love Retreat Gibsons Aug 19-23

Post by jeanne »

The Divine Love Sanctuary Foundation Board is very excited about hosting DL followers from around the world this summer! While August may seem a long way away (15 weeks from now), I am writing to encourage you to pray about coming…..and to make your bookings!

If you have any questions or concerns about making your travel arrangements, sight-seeing in Beautiful Vancouver before or after the retreat…..cruises to Alaska or travel to other areas in our province of British Columbia (B.C.), please do not hesitate to ask!

This past Monday evening in our Gibsons Divine Love Prayer Circle, we received a very powerful message from our Celestial Teacher and Guide, Augustine, that:

“the August Retreat is of great importance. It will cause a great shift within the consciousness of those who attend and as a result, an opening of this work in a more dynamic and powerful way. We urge you, my beloveds, to make preparation for this within your heart & souls and to pray that God’s will be done in this effort, in this gathering , in this time. A healing, shifting, opening of consciousness and soul to clear away all obstacles for those who are to attend. Make a way and do not languish in your efforts . This is a great opportunity for all of you and for those who come. It is serious and it is important. And it is important for you, each one, to bring within your awareness and your thoughts the importance of what is to come. You must build a spiritual condition that will bring about this blessing and this starts with your own being . We give you and charge you with this responsibility, my beloveds. This is a gift and a challenge for you. Continue to pray earnestly for the Father’s love. Double and re-double your prayers. Make your commitment, focus your thoughts. Ask God to guide you, to show you, to clear away any and all obstacles for this blessed event. You will all benefit greatly by this. Not only within the event but in the preparation. Thank you my beloveds for your willingness, your strength, your faith and your love. May God bless you on this journey and take you beyond what you see as your own limitations to a place of great opportunity and spiritual enlightenment that comes with the inflowing of the Father’s Divine Love. Walk with us and we will do whatever is required to help you, to assist you in all of these efforts…. …to bring the Truth of God’s love to this world. So much hinges upon your choice and your efforts and your ability to release all that which inhibits you. Yes, it is serious but it is wondrous and beautiful ….and a great gift from your Heavenly Father. God Bless You, beloveds, beloved students. I am your teacher Augustine and I will continue to come to give you more guidance & instructions. You are so loved. So loved… God Bless You.”
Please pray whether this message is meant for you, and if it is, have faith God will open the way for you to join us in Gibsons!
To register, follow the links on the Home Page here: http://divine-love-sanctuary.ca/

With all our love and deepest gratitude to our fellow travelers on the Path Divine,
Jeanne, Al , Terry, Betty, Judy, Jane & Geoff
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!