DIVINE LOVE FEST - 2013

Discuss prayer meetings and retreats here
Greg
New Friend

DIVINE LOVE FEST - 2013

Post by Greg »

DEAR DIVINE LOVE FRIENDS AND FAMILY, Ive been guided to submit this unfinished idea/vision that the celestials have been giving me for some years now. Here it is in a nutshell for your perusal. This is just a seed that may grow into a nice shade tree with beautiful flowers and tasty fruit. Just as the scanning and preserving party is happening right now. Alan Ross and I envisioned this some 12 years ago. Now it is happening! Way to go!
love and peace,
Greg

DIVINE LOVE FEST MANIFESTO
mission statement, platform, program, declaration, proclamation, pronouncement, announcement., policy statement

Divine Love Fest
PENTECOST MAY 19 2013

What it is Divine Love Fest?
Divine Love Fest is a festival that celebrates divine love through written & spoken word, music, dance, poetry, & art. It is a celebration of our creation and the divine plan for everlasting love, great joy.
An expression of life affirmation
A recognition of the outpouring of divine love from the Soul of Mother/Father of the Universe and inviting the inflowing into our souls and the inter-change of that essence with Mother/Father of the Universe.
A gathering of people who want to connect with Divine Love.

PURPOSE
To bring to the knowledge of humankind the truths of divine Love and how to get the Love and be transformed.
To create a new approach for all people, young and old to share the message of DL.

What is our vision;
To create a sacred space wherein many human hearts may connect with the divine love
To help plant the seeds of divine truth in the hearts and minds of many, especially the youth so that this message will live on the Earth for future generations.

What is our mission;
To organize, prepare, promote and produce this event
Build it with love forming a community of like minded divine love seekers. Building online connections, having annual events, spiritual community both on-line and in the ground.

What is the plan;
1 – form a committee to start the ball rolling
2 - develop a plan
3 - secure a date –
Wednesday – May 15th - Play Day -
Thursday – May, 16, - Opening – Prayer – Divine Love Qigong
Friday – May, 17, -
Saturday - May, 18, -
Sunday – Pentecost - May 19 – PUBLIC EVENT – Mass Celestial Healing
Monday –May 20 - after event – decompress, evaluate, closing
Teuseday – May 21 - Play Day

4 - get a place – Plan B – West Palm Beach, Fl , Plan B – Texas,
5 – build a logo, website http://www.DivineLoveFest.com
6 – set up a bank acct
7 - begin to collect deposits on website via Eventbrite.com &
Paypal
8 – Organize a curriculum and
Break-out sessions -
Music,
Dance – Dances of Universal Peace, Trance Dance,
Qigong of Divine Love – Jesus Sitting, Jesus Standing, Awakening the Soul
9 – Find out who wants to lead a break out session and on what topic
10 – Ask those who want to lead a session or play music to submit a demo cd, dvd, powerpoint and/or outline
11 – Have a committee to screen the submissions
12 –

MARKETING
Facebook
Meetup.com
Natural Awakenings Magazine
Email lists – invitations, church lists, previous attendees,
4 x 6 Flyer Invitation
Geoff
Family

Re: DIVINE LOVE FEST - 2013

Post by Geoff »

Dear Greg,

Thanks for the idea, which you have given quite some thought to. Lets hope it blossoms.

love,
Geoff
Greg
New Friend

Post by Greg »

Mass Celestial Healing
[img]/Users/GB1/Pictures/Mass%20Celestial%20Healing.jpg[/img]

(comment by Geoff: Greg you have linked a pic off of your hard drive. That does not work. The pic must be on the web somewhere.)
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

Greg, I agree with Geoff and this sounds like a very creative way of stepping forward. Unfortunately it is the busiest time of year for me so will not be able to attend. When I have time, I'll see if I can come up with some feedback and/or ideas. Good luck with this and God bless..........Al
Endless journey,endless Love.
jimmyaloha

Post by jimmyaloha »

I always feel that Pentecost is the perfect time for a Divine Love gathering but as in Al's case, it is often the busiest time of your for me as well. I want to thank you Greg, for posting this excellent template for a DL Fest 2013. The more prep work that can be done, the better the experience for those attending. Then again, there can be no better experience than the receiving of God's Love regardless of the physical circumstances .
blessings
Jimbeau
Geoff
Family

Post by Geoff »

Dear Jimbeau,

Great to see you on here.

love,
Geoff