Preserving Padgett's Messages

Discuss prayer meetings and retreats here
Zara B
Family

Preserving Padgett's Messages

Post by Zara B »

Hi all,

A very significant moment has arrived in the brief history of James Padgett's writings from the various spirits. The original manuscripts are being scanned, preserved, repaired and protected for the future! This collaborative effort has drawn individuals from all across the globe to help bring this to fruition. May we all celebrate this wonderful moment in time together!

Dear Friends,

I'm delighted to tell you that the work party is off to a wonderful start! Patricia, Elizabeth, Ranold, Judy, Al and I all caught the 5:50 ferry, arriving at Party Central on one of the most magnficent evenings I've ever experienced on the coast! We were in raptures with the natural beauty from the ferry, enjoying the twilight vistas of islands, mountains, ocean and sea birds.

The garden was in full splendor; Cheryl had everything clean and welcoming; our I.T. guy "Mike" worked with Patricia and her team in setting up 3 workstations. It all flowed in love and harmony....so efficient. We could hardly contain our excitement.

We are praying at 10 am and 5 pm daily. This morning James and Helen Padgett brought loving messages -- they are so happy that this work is being accomplished and they told us that Celestial angels are guiding the work. Unfortunately we didn't remember to turn on the tape recorder - too bad -- the messages were so affirming and inspiring! Mary brought love and encouragement too....Jesus was in our midst, blessing us all. It was indeed, blissful!

The work today has gone very smoothly and faster than expected. It's taking longer to preserve / repair the messages than to do the actual scanning. We expect that 4 folders will be completed each day. There are 28 folders altogether. Therefore the scanning could be accomplished in 7 days - we could use additional help with preservation/ repair in getting the documents prepared for the scanning.

Dorothy Clauson from Alberta (she's driving through the Rocky Mountains now) and Michael Bailey from Florida both arrive tomorrow! Then we will have all the help needed to preserve and repair the documents - to get them ready for scanning.

Tomorrow evening we have 12 - 15 people for prayer, followed by a joyous feast!! Please join us in prayer at 10:00 am and 5:00 pm each day, (except for tomorrow Saturday -- late start approx 6 pm), for the successful completion of this historic project!

We extend our heartfelt gratitude to everyone who has helped bring this altogether!

Love and Light,
Jeanne
A drop of Divine Love - an ocean of truth for the soul
Geoff
Family

Re: Preserving Padgett's Messages

Post by Geoff »

Yes it is a significant and wonderful event.

love,
Geoff
Eric

Post by Eric »

I am truly glad to hear that this long-needed work is in process. Thank you all for your service. God speed brothers and sisters. We'd like to get a progress report. I will pass it along to my list of believers.
Bless you all!
Eric Niner
Angelic Church of Divine Love
brother dave k.
Family

Post by brother dave k. »

May God Bless you all with an abundance of Divine Love and bring great sucess to your efforts.

brother dave k.
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

Zara, thank you for posting these messages. Unfortunately there have been a number of messages given in our prayer circles before and after the scanning sessions but they were not recorded. Most significantly, both James and Helen Padgett came to the group on two seperate occasions and thanked us for the efforts we are making to preserve and copy the original papers. Special thanks were given to Elizabeth Morana, Patricia Doyle and Michael Bailey, the three dear souls that are custodians of these materials. It is fascinating to see the original messages received by Mr. Padgett. The writings are one continuous pen stroke so the individulal words are not immediately apparent. After receiving the message, he rewrote them with separations between the words and finaly he typed them. Between Elizabeth, Patricia and Michael they believe they have almost 17,000 pieces of paper. James must have received messages at least on a daily basis. It is so apparent how dedicated he was to this work. I am so grateful and appreciative of his dedication and humble service to the Creator. When he spoke through me, his humility and gentleness was most apparent. It is such an honour to do this work and for all of us to insure that it will be kept safe and available for all of humanity. Maybe some day every person on this planet will know about James Padgett and the woderful truths he allowed to be brought forth to our world. Blessings to all who contribute to and live these wonderful truths. Your brother and friend.....Al
Endless journey,endless Love.
Geoff
Family

Post by Geoff »

AlFike wrote:James must have received messages at least on a daily basis. It is so apparent how dedicated he was to this work. I am so grateful and appreciative of his dedication and humble service to the Creator.
Some times it was twice a day.

My own guess some years ago was 10,000 pages. That 17,000 will be 17,000 x 250,000 bytes. Or 4,250,000,000 bytes. Or 4.25 terrabytes. That's a lot of on-line space.

love,
Geoff
Joseph
Family

Post by Joseph »

Geoff wrote:
Some times it was twice a day.
It is fair to say that it was unusual when James received only one message per day (except perhaps in his later years). Twice a day often happened, but there were many days that he received 3 or more messages. And 6, 7 or 8 messages was not unheard of. The most he received in one day occurred on July 22nd, 1915 ... on that day he received 11 messages from 11 different individuals!!

With love,

Joseph
The time to begin our soul transformation is now
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

Well that's pretty remarkable that he received all those messages at once. I have been a little taken aback at the length and number of messages that have come through me of late. Too bad they were not all recorded but I believe Michael Baily has recorded some from Monday morning. We'll have to post them on this site once transcribed.

The Angels are certainly doing all they can to support the efforts that are happening at Party Central. I have not felt so supported and in the flow for a long time. It almost was too much as I had trouble staying grounded with all the spiritual energy and Love that has been with us these past days. I am home now and back at work for a few days. This has been a bit of a blessing because it has allowed me to come back to that familiar place that is me and not me and spirit .As a medium, it can be difficult to remain centered as spirits are constantly overshadowing and influencing.Sometimes its hard to deliniate the difference and I am fairly new to this sensativity and need to get used to this mode of being. I wonder if James had similar issues.?

Jeanne and I will be back to the work party Thursday afternoon. I believe everything is going smoothly as we have not heard from the worker bees since we left Monday morning. No news is good news as they must all have their noses to the grind stone. It can be tedious work and it is a blessing that they have each other for company. I'll pass on any news here. Stay tuned. Your brother and friend......Al
Endless journey,endless Love.
Geoff
Family

Post by Geoff »

Joseph wrote: The most he received in one day occurred on July 22nd, 1915 ... on that day he received 11 messages from 11 different individuals!!

With love,

Joseph
Yes indeed, but he also had a very short period of extremely high activity, only about 2 years. Then it got less and less frequent. Its also evident that in later years he lost his desire and interest. One might say he "burned out", but I could not be sure of that. However its not uncommon amongst mediums. Its much better to be slow and steady, IMHO. Fortunately however JP got the main job done.

By the way this sort of observation, which is factual, is the very thing that upsets Joan. She feels it is denigrating his work. I don't believe it is. Its just the facts of the matter.

love,
Geoff
Joseph
Family

Post by Joseph »

Dear friends,

I feel blessed in that I was introduced to James Padgett and his spiritualistic writings in the way that I was. I did not have a book; only the Internet and the writings arranged by order of date (chronologically) as found on Geoff's website (new-birth dot net).

I admire books that have been published - TGRABJ, and later ARDT, and others. But to me something was and is lacking by not being able to read a book with the messages arranged chronologically. That is how I got started in 2006 self-publishing the books that I have of the Padgett messages by order of date received by James.

Some people in the past accused me of having a low opinion of James Padgett, because I saw quickly that James was not consistent in his prayer life, nor in his attention to the development of his soul, and also, that the number of messages being received declined year by year. The year 1915 was his most prolific year.

Yet, in reality, I have maintained a very high esteem and appreciation of James Padgett, though I will not venerate him or place him on a pedestal. My first guide will always be Jesus, and from him to the Father Himself. I love the work that James did in bringing truths to us from Jesus and other Celestial spirits, but in my heart I do not feel that the messages from the spirit world ended with the passing of James Padgett in 1923. When we are in the proper condition, more truths will be revealed, as I believe they have and will continue to be in the days ahead.

I look forward to seeing the results of the preservation project being done this week. I do hope that I will be able to read the results of their work in chronological order.

I love all of you.

With love and appreciation,

Joseph
The time to begin our soul transformation is now