What is a Divine Love Prayer Circle?

Discuss prayer meetings and retreats here
Audley
Happy Camper

Re: What is a Divine Love Prayer Circle?

Post by Audley »

Terry; thank you for explaining the purpose of why we read from the messages. The content is clear, Divine Love. I believe that whatever messages are read should always, in the end, point to the Father, Divine Love.
Thankyou for clearing that up
Hugs, Audley
Audley
Happy Camper

Post by Audley »

Hi Kristy from upstate N.Y. and thank you for your welcome. I myself am from, and adjacent to, the Niagara Region in Ontario.

Being in Victoria is a challenge to attend any Prayer Circles but i am thrilled at the Option you have mentioned. To be in spirit in attendance at the same times as the ones held in Vancouver.

It is definitely something I am going to try. I need the fellowship of spirit to continue on. As i have alluded to in other postings, I cant do it alone. Its definitely a WE program and not a ME program, I am too vulnerable to the influences of the World right now. I do not want to lose sight of the Real Love, 'DIVINE LOVE', this is where i want my treasure to be|

Nice meeting you,
Hugs, Audley
Eva
Family

Post by Eva »

Hello Audley and once again welcome to this forum.
And thank you everyone for your answers to Audley's question and your reflections -- it has been informative and inspiring to me also.
Much love to all.
Eva
Audley
Happy Camper

Post by Audley »

Hi Eva, and thank you for the welcome.

Its interesting, in reading your comment here, it prompted me to reread some of the answers posted to my Questions.

Some of the things said, i am just beginning to understand. So id like to echo your remark by rereading them, they have been " informative and inspiring" ; but in a deeper and clearer way, the second time round.

Shalom, Audley
Eva
Family

Post by Eva »

Thank you Audley. I believe that with spiritual matters, we all need to read and reread material to savor the depth. I find that after re-reading, even after some time, insights "jump out" at me that I totally missed the first or previous time around. As we learn more, we understand more and are ready for greater depth of knowledge.
Love and blessings as you keep learning and growing -- which I believe never ceases.
Eva