Another Saturday night at the Fike's!

Discuss prayer meetings and retreats here
jeanne
Family

Another Saturday night at the Fike's!

Post by jeanne »

Last night was another extraordinary gathering....our Divine Love Prayer Circle held at our Divine Love Sanctuary in Gibson's - at Grantham's Landing.
17 of us gathered - with 4 new people who came for the first time. One young man was on a pass from custody at a Rehab Centre and for him and his family the blessing was beyond their greatest expectation. He came fearing he would not be welcome; he received an incredible shower of blessings and private messages; his family wept with joy and he said he had never felt higher. My sister Judy brought one of her dearest friends; Jane brought friends recently moved to the area. It was indeed, a "love in" of the highest order! Judy made an audio recording of messages and as soon as they are transcribed we will post them here.

there is no doubt that our Divine Love friends around the world were all drawn in and embraced in holiness along with us! Together we create a very beautiful light around the planet.

Love Jeanne
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!
Geoff
Family

Re: Another Saturday night at the Fike's!

Post by Geoff »

Dear Jeanne,

That is wonderful to hear. I should be back to "normal" tomorrow, with my third meditation/prayer session.

love,
Geoff
Zara B
Family

Re: Another Saturday night at the Fike's!

Post by Zara B »

Hi Jeanne and Geoff,

Great news for both of you and your experiences! Looking forward to reading the transcripts Jeanne, and good luck for your third meditation session - with a lean toward healing I feel ;) - tomorrow night Geoff!

Sending our love,
Zara
A drop of Divine Love - an ocean of truth for the soul