Divine Love Retreat - Caloundra, Australia

Discuss prayer meetings and retreats here
Philipd
New Friend

Re: Divine Love Retreat - Caloundra, Australia

Post by Philipd »

Dear All,

I would like to express my most sincere thanks to all who attended the Caloundra gathering. For me it was a wonderful experience to share the love with my brothers and sisters. I thank each and every one for the love they shared so selflessly and so honestly.
Since the gathering, what has been of special import to me is the emails from Terry and Bill. For me there is untold joy in sharing the individual journeys we are on. The Creator of all, made for us an incredibly loving universe which is continually prompting us when we act out of harmony (react) with it. Once we become aware of this, the universe becomes our constant guide back to the Creator substance we also are made of. Back to harmony. It always remains our choice whether to follow, think about, act on or ignore, the prompts.
The most wonderful aspect about the individuality of our paths, is that our loving exposure to each allows the arising within our own universe of incredibly powerful gifts. Of great importance are those moments when a sense of disharmony arises. These arisings have nothing to do with anyone else’s universe. They are solely gifts from the Universe showing me what I need to examine in order to move to a state of greater harmony. We would all have a much more difficult path if we were all the same. It is the individuality of us all, combined with the beautiful caring and loving aspect of the Universe, which makes our journey back to what we are, so relatively obvious.
To those who cause me to sense my lack of harmony, I express a special thank you. This for me is a significant part of what this is all about. Share and enjoy the love and fellowship, share and enjoy the gifts my perception of each individual gives to my universe. Those gifts which highlight my disharmony, I acknowledge them, and love them too, and realise they are exclusively gifts to me, to act on as my will inclines me to.
A sincere and most humble thank you to you all.
With love
Philip
Geoff
Family

Post by Geoff »

Dear Phillip,

Welcome to our forum. Thanks for your thoughts about the Caloundra meeting, and I agree it was truly fabulous.

hugs
Geoff
jeanne
Family

Post by jeanne »

Welcome to the forum, Philip, and a hearty thank you for sharing the impact that the Caloundra gathering had on you! It's great to see you here and I hope you will return and visit us often. May you find inspiration and mutual support as you get to "meet" wonderful new friends here.

On our cruise to Alaska last week there was a great number of Aussies! One afternoon I found myself sandwiched between two, waiting in line at the espresso bar: one from the Gold Coast and the other from the Sunshine Coast! They didn't know each other!

It was delightful encounter and reminded me again of the most welcoming and beautiful time we spent there with you!
Al and I would love to come back next year!

All the best on your spiritual journey, and thank you again for your post!

Love and hugs, Jeanne :P
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

Thank you Philip for telling us about your experiences in Caloundra. You were a quiet yet loving presence there and I hope your loving presence will extend to this place. Having engaged and spiritual conversations here are what we are all about and we cannot over spice this pot with too many components. You are most welcome and indeed our trip to meet you all has gained us some new and very welcome friends. I hope we will deepen our friendships and understandings together using both this forum and more visits back and forth. Ever thought of coming to Canada? Different from Australia to be sure but just as beautiful :mrgreen: . Thanks for being here.......Al
Endless journey,endless Love.
Geoff
Family

Post by Geoff »

AlFike wrote:Ever thought of coming to Canada? Different from Australia to be sure but just as beautiful :mrgreen: . Thanks for being here.......Al
Heh heh, and yesterday pretty much as cold as Canada in Summer. Geez it was 13 degrees. Of course its mid winter. Brrrr

hugs
Geoffd
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

Well, I should post a picture of our day here. Just beautiful :) . I went outside this morning and picked a heaping bowl of raspberries, loganberries and boysenberries as the humming birds were all around me. Sounds of the ocean lapping against the shore and sun shining down upon everything. This is truly paradise on a sunny day and warm too :oops: .See picture above. A wise man would live half their time in Oz and half here. Best of both worlds. Hope you are all having as lovely a day as we are. This is Tim and Merrie's last day here and we are going to go for a drive, hike in the forest to see a natural wonder around here called the Skookum Chuck. Ocean waters running through a narrow gap in an inlet. They're making the best of it before they leave for sunny and warm Ireland. The world is a beautiful place my friends. God bless......Al
Philipd
New Friend

Post by Philipd »

Hi All,

Yes Al, I would love to go to Canada,, again. I lived in Washington DC for a number of years and visited Canada regularly. I have had the pleasure of visiting Quebec to Vancouver and many places in between. I have even experienced a week in Cold Lake, Alberta in January where the temperature was -45 with a wind chill factor of 30 degrees. That was Fahrenheit ( and I have almost forgotten how to spell it). Loved the country, could stand the cold for a limited period but found the people so very similar to Australians. It was always an enjoyable experience and one I would not hesitate to repeat again.

Love to you all on this forum and I look forward to viewing the many enlightened understandings

Philip
pc10282013
Happy Camper

Post by pc10282013 »

D. C.has a lot of attractive places, but hopefully all will go well in the next retreat. Last year all the museums had to shut down because of the government shutting down for two weeks. :D
Geoff
Family

Post by Geoff »

AlFike wrote:A wise man would live half their time in Oz and half here. Best of both worlds.
Funny enough our immediate neighbour, in the house alongside, does exactly that.

And its Vancouver too. :lol:
AlFike wrote:hike in the forest to see a natural wonder around here called the Skookum Chuck. Ocean waters running through a narrow gap in an inlet.
It must be tidal then. We call that a "horizontal waterfall" and you can take a jet boat ride through the one in the Kimberleys.

By the by, we are back over the 20's again. Clear skies, aah its good.

hugs
Geoff
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

Looking good Geoff. Our horizontal waterfall is about two KM. wide with 8' waves. Yes it is tidal. We hit it right and were all amazed with the power of nature. I'll see if I can post one of Merrie's photos. Weather still good here and yes, your neighbors are very wise indeed. God bless.......Al