Divine Love Prayer Circles - Save the Dates!

Discuss prayer meetings and retreats here
DennisT
Family

Divine Love Prayer Circles - Save the Dates!

Post by DennisT »

Jeanne and Al hope you will join their prayer circles on alternate Monday and Saturday evenings. They host Divine Love Prayer Circles on Saturday evenings, on the Sunshine Coast, starting at 5:30 pm Pacific Standard Time. Barb and Terry host Divine Love Prayer Circles in West Vancouver, on alternate Monday evenings, starting at 8 pm.

We pray that those connected to us on this forum and from around the world will be brought into the circle, from wherever you are. If you are sleeping, pray to join us in spirit. We are all deeply needed to help build increased spiritual power by praying with one voice for our troubled planet and for an infusion of Divine Love to envelope, embrace and connect all of us on earth in a deeper way.

Please let them know if you have any prayer requests and we will place the names in the blessings bowl.

Circle your calendars and let us know if you'd like us to draw you in! We invite you to join with us in prayer to light up the world!

First prayer circles of the New Year at Barb's (West Vancouver):

* Monday, January 13, 8 pm
* Monday, January 27, 8 pm
* Monday, February 10, 8 pm
* Monday, February 24, 8 pm
* Monday, March 10, 8 pm
* Monday, March 24, 8 pm

At Al and Jeanne's (Gibson's):

* Saturday, January 18, 5:30 pm
* Saturday, February 15, 5:30 pm
* Saturday, March 1, 5:30 pm
* Saturday, March 15, 5:30 pm
* Saturday, March 29, 5:30 pm

That should do for a start! :D
rev.tim
Happy Camper

Re: Divine Love Prayer Circles - Save the Dates!

Post by rev.tim »

Thank you, Dennis, for the announcement. I copied the dates and created a file on my desktop. Planning to join the January 18th circle from my living room / prayer room here in Sonoma, California, and hopefully many others throughout 2014.

Best wishes for a new year filled with ever growing Divine Love prayer circles!!

Tim