Divine Love Retreat Brisbane, Australia May 2014

Discuss prayer meetings and retreats here
Geoff
Family

Divine Love Retreat Brisbane, Australia May 2014

Post by Geoff »

Divine Love Inn.

We are proud to announce:

Divine Love Inn 2014 – Australia, Brisbane – May 2014. Possibly 16th - 21st.

Location: In the greater Brisbane area. Probably either the Sunshine Coast, just north of Brisbane, or Gold Coast area being just south of Brisbane. Brisbane has an international airport, and we will make sure we have shuttle transfers available.

South east Queensland, Brisbane region, during May typically has very pleasant weather conditions.

Preliminary Plans for the Australian Retreat:

Friday evening: Meet and Greet Reception

Saturday & Sunday: Two full days of prayer, meditation, healing, sharing our gifts and our stories, and discussions. This will be the core of the retreat. Those people who for various reasons must limit their time would depart Sunday afternoon, or Monday morning.

Sunday night: Group dinner to close the core part of the retreat.

Monday: Possible excursions and other activities.

Tuesday: Possible excursions and other activities.

Wednesday: returning home.

Cost: To be announced; the fee for this retreat will be kept purposefully low in hopes that cost will not be a barrier for anyone to attend. There will be two large group dinners at restaurants in the evenings - Friday Night and Sunday night. If we have to hire a venue to host the sessions, that would incur a low cost.

What we would like from you now.

We need to find the right sized venue, and the issue is whether we will have under 20 people, or 40 to 50.

So we are asking that if you feel sure you will attend, please mail me by response. This will not be taken as promise, simply it will simply help us to gauge the response. Many overseas folks may well find coming to Aus in the same year as the Washington 100 year retreat simply too expensive in terms of both time and money. But we do not want to put this retreat off for another year, and would be quite satisfied if there are only 15 of us. If you think you are likely to come, but are uncertain, still let me know, as I will apply a probability to those numbers.

In the Fathers Love,

Geoff, Zara, Nicholas, James, Paula and John
Joseph
Family

Re: Divine Love Retreat Brisbane, Australia May 2014

Post by Joseph »

Dear Geoff,

Would like to see updates. How people have confirmed that they will attend?

Is the date (May 16th to the 21st) now firm?

Finally have a passport ... can now travel beyond the borders of USA. Australia? Canada? England? Germany? Other?

2014 is already unfolding very eventfully and surprising ...

With love to all,

Joseph
The time to begin our soul transformation is now
Geoff
Family

Post by Geoff »

Dear Joseph,

I was talking to James and Paula yesterday about this. We have about 20 to 30 expressions of interest. But we have realised that Nicholas cannot come to Brisbane, and we were not aware of that although we probably should have been, so thats sad. (He did not say anything) We will make a firm decision to book the venue in a few weeks, when Paula and James return home. At the moment i believe it is all systems go. I don't think large numbers are important, i would be happy with 10 to 12 to be honest. I don't see any need to change the dates, although BB possibly cant make the beginning of the retreat.

hugs
Geoff
Geoff
Family

Post by Geoff »

Update. It currently looks almost certain this will not be in the Gold Coast area, but on the Sunshine Coast. That is North of Brisbane, rather than South. No difference for overseas folks. You still must fly into Brisbane airport.

hugs
Geoff
Geoff
Family

Post by Geoff »

Australian Divine Love Retreat.

Australian Divine Love Gathering: 16th - 21st May, 2014.

We are excited to announce the first Australian Divine Love Gathering in May 2014. We look forward to sharing our experiences with Divine Love as we come from a number of different approaches, experience and cultures. This is a time of rapid expansion of World Wide knowledge of and interest in Divine Love and we welcome the opportunity to meet with people who are new to the knowledge of Divine Love as well as those with many years of receiving The Love.

The gathering will be held at Aspect Resort Caloundra, Queensland. Caloundra is on the beautiful Sunshine Coast about an hour’s drive north of Brisbane.
80 Lower Gay Terrace
Caloundra QLD 4551

Get directions
(07) 5413 2000 (07) 5413 2000 FREE (via Skype) from overseas +61 7 5413 2000

aspectcaloundra.com.au

The resort is very comfortable and situated in a quiet area close to cafes, restaurants, shops, surf beaches and pleasant walking tracks. The resort offers 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments. The 2 and 3 bedroom apartments all have 2 bathrooms and are suitable for sharing. Most have a king size bed in one bedroom and two singles in the other. All have full kitchen facilities. There are also many options for food delivery to apartments. The layout of the apartments can be clearly seen on the website.
The 3 bedroom apartments have quite large lounge/ dining areas which, with a bit of a squeeze, could accommodate up to 30 people for prayer groups and discussions. There is also a separate meeting room available for our use. We plan to have meetings in apartments where possible and to use the meeting room as needed. There are a number of areas where smaller groups can meet as desired.
There is other accommodation available nearby if some would prefer this. The Sunshine Coast is a holiday centre so accommodation is plentiful. May is low season so rates are at their most reasonable

We have been offered a reduced tariff at Aspect Resort for the whole of May. To see tariffs enter the code 'REID' in the promo box. Bookings are best made directly with the resort on the web or by telephone. There is an email address in the contact details where you may want to check the bedding configuration if you are sharing. Don’t forget to quote the Promo REID to obtain the discount. While we won’t make the bookings for others, please feel free to contact us with any queries you have and we will do our best to resolve them.
The nearest international airport is Brisbane. The nearby Maroochydore airport is about 45 mins from the venue and may be a good option for travellers from Australian centres. Car rental and shuttle bus transport to Caloundra is available from both airports. Our time zone is UTC +10.
Please contact us with your dates of attendance as soon as possible as the numbers will influence many aspects of arrangements.
James and Paula Reid, in consultation with Geoff Cutler, will be answering queries and are very open to suggestions. We may also be able to assist with linking people who may want to share accommodation. Please use this email address to let us know which days you will be attending: dlgathering@internode.on.net
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

Wonderful news Geoff. Your arrangements look to be ideal and costs manageable. I think that God's hand is in this. Thank you Geoff , James and everybody for the work that you have done so far. I know it is going to be a memorable retreat. The Canadian/American contingent to date will comprise of myself, Jeanne, Terry Adler and Elizabeth Morana. We will book ASAP. With much Love and appreciation......Al
Endless journey,endless Love.
Geoff
Family

Post by Geoff »

Yeah Gods hand is in it. I have room 1111 and I got an email from James at 1:11. Both James and I have booked in Thursday and out a week later, Thursday morning. That gets the weekly rate. Even though we only strata Friday evening and finish wed, you may think of doing the same. I assume Joseph and Helge will be staying with me in the 3 bedroom apt. If you decide to stay longer, its not a bad base. We can make Fraser Island for a day trip I think.

hugs
Geoff
Geoff
Family

Post by Geoff »

We have now basically got 25 folks booked. To be honest, thats enough. It would not surprise me that we get another 10, but any more than that will be a full house. It will be a LOT of fun.

hugs
Geoff
jeanne
Family

Post by jeanne »

The Canadians going are Al, myself, Terry, and our adopted "wanna be Canadian" Elizabeth from New York! SO HAPPY Helge and Joseph are coming too and YES.....it WILL be FUN! "if it isn't fun....then forget it"! That's my motto! :lol: Love Jeanne
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!