The Divine Universe, the book of love

Discuss prayer meetings and retreats here
Zara B
Family

The Divine Universe, the book of love

Post by Zara B »

Hi all,

I am glad to say that The Divine Universe, the book of love, is now published and available at Lulu =
http://www.lulu.com/shop/zara-borthwick ... 96766.html
This book contains 319 spirit communications where every spirit writes with love and every message received with love. If you like love and believe in Its strength, then The Divine Universe is a living confirmation of this truth.

The Divine Universe is the next instalment of spirit communications that extend the theme of the natural love and the Divine Love first introduced by Jesus and others spirits through the work with James Padgett. Among other themes of Love and Spirit in The Divine Universe, various spirits go to great lengths to explain how the spirit body works and functions, and how the Divine Love is identified in the soul and the spirit body in relationship with the attributes of the finite personality for one living in our physical life, the transition into the spirit life and on into the Celestial Heavens.

An interesting group of 8 individuals worked with this project to bring this beautiful book into print and all of us did so with a complete respect and love for the spirits who were so patient and thorough in their giving.

These spirit communications introduce the Divine Love and there is material that will facilitate everyones progress from the beginner to the individual who is striving to live with the inclusion of God in their lives.

Divine Love Day fast approaches!

Jeanne has asked me to write a little on this wonderful day and event.
Nine years ago, the Father inspired me with this 'day' … a day that globally we could all come together and celebrate having the Divine Love and the Father in our lives. To introduce and share with others our love of the Love, and to be inclusive with others dotted around the world. For a day that marked one day in the calendar when we all were 'mindful, soulful and together' no matter where or with whom we found ourselves.

So, ready the calendar and note that this year Divine Love Day falls on the 8th December 2013!

In the midst of bringing this amazing book together last year we were amazed and surprised and touched at what transpired on this Divine Love Day, 2012!

A Celestial Event took place where Jesus asked his apostles to ask all who live in the Celestial Heaven to exodus the Celestial Heaven and to make themselves available in all the natural Spheres including those Spheres provided by the Father where the lost souls live in fear and isolation so that the visibility of living with the Father would make known the awareness and potential of the Divine Love for all the natural spirits. This event is called The Exodus of the Celestial Heaven. It will happen this Divine Love Day too, and for each Divine Love Day to come until every soul has the opportunity to learn of the availability of the gift that keeps giving, The Fathers Divine Love.

2013 has been a good year with regard to books, Joseph with all his published books, Werner's book and Geoff's book, Judas of Kerioth, The Divine Universe, all the Padgett Messages and the soon to be published, Richard Messages from and the book, Celestial Soul Condition - a book that teaches how to live this in a human experience.

And so, let us celebrate with love this Divine Love Day as we grow in our faith and everyone is welcome! There is no truer statement said by my friend John Doel, who has stated; "Never can one man do more for another man than by making it known of the availability of Divine Love" May these words be a living truth for us all and a reminder of the personal and universal nature of God's great gift for the mortal soul.

With love,
Zara
A drop of Divine Love - an ocean of truth for the soul
Kathryn
Family

Re: The Divine Universe, the book of love

Post by Kathryn »

Thanks Zara - I have marked my Calendar here for December 8th and will pray that the Celestials have great success with bringing the knowledge of the Divine Love to the natural spheres and to all of those lost souls searching for truth!

God Bless, Kathy
Kristy
Family

Post by Kristy »

Hi Zara, I also offer my thanks for your efforts to spread the truths of God's Divine Love. Both in publishing your book and also for the celebration of Divine Love on Dec. 8th. With gratitude and love, Kristy
Joseph
Family

Post by Joseph »

Hi Zara and other readers,

Just a short note to say that I have a copy of the book The Divine Universe - The book of love, and I am happy to report that I am thoroughly enjoying it! In various places it is very deep, and I think it is exposing my lack of soul development because I am not able to comprehend what is written; and this alright ... I have no argument because I am willing to return and read it again. On the other hand, in places where I do understand what is written my soul soars and I feel new inflowing of the Divine Love.

Presently I am reading James' message on pages 197-199 on the subject of "The Immortal Choice." While reading James' message I had to stand and raise my hands and shout: "Thank you Father!" Why? Because back in 2011 I wrote and published a book with the title "The Choice." In this book I tell the story of the choice that I made back in 2006/2007 to make the Divine Love my central aim and purpose in life. And now, today, I see in the message of James in your book that this was and is the Immortal Choice. No wonder that I had to stand and offer thanks and express my gratitude to God for His Great Gift of the Divine Love!

This Sunday, December 8th, I will be celebrating and participating all day the work of the Celestial spirits to make the awareness of the Divine Love available to mankind, both on earth and in the mortal spirit world.

With much love,

Joseph
The time to begin our soul transformation is now
Marga M.
Family

Post by Marga M. »

Dear Zara,

Thank you so much for this wonderful news about The Divine Universe - The Book of Love. I'm definitely interested and will
surely check it out. Plus, participate in the Divine Love Day on Dec. 8th.

With love and respect,

Marga
Joseph
Family

Post by Joseph »

Dear Marga,

Nice to see you here and show tyour interest in this new book.

If you were able to purchase this book today you will receive a 30% discount when you use the Code # decktheshelf.

Just thought I'd share this information.

Love with a hug,

Joseph
The time to begin our soul transformation is now
Zara B
Family

Post by Zara B »

Hi everyone!

Happy Divine Love Day to the Northern Hemisphere Divine Lovers and those further afield!
I hope everyone had a beautiful Divine Love Day in the way that your heart felt happy
This Divine Love Day had many more people involved and we could see why a day like this is necessary.

Nicholas and I are glad to announce that the we published the soft cover First Edition of The Divine Universe, The book of love is now available at Lulu, thus making it lighter to ship and more affordable and there is a discount available by using the #decktheshelf
Bookstore: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/2008padgettmessages
where you will also be able to search for Geoff's books, Joseph's books and The Richard Messages by James Reid.

With love and best wishes,
Zara
A drop of Divine Love - an ocean of truth for the soul