The Frankfurt Circle of Light

Discuss prayer meetings and retreats here
AlFike
Site Admin

Re: The Frankfurt Circle of Light

Post by AlFike »

Maureen, Jeanne and I will be praying along with you in Abbottsford BC. Keep it going my friend........Al
Endless journey,endless Love.
arie2012
Family

Post by arie2012 »

Brilliant!

Meanwhile you take good care of yourself, Al..

Much Love and healing hugs
Arie
arie2012
Family

Post by arie2012 »

It's been a while.. Somehow daily life has been a little too distractive: we didn't get round to organising a circle for more than a month..

Well, here's the next one!

Wednesday, 9 August 2017
19:00 hrs (CET)
Laufach (Bavaria, Germany)

We're looking forward to another inspiring round, bathing in Father's Love and celebrating divine communion and friendship with a wonderful group of people.

Join us in any way you can!

Much Love
Arie & Marion
jeanne
Family

Post by jeanne »

Thanks Arie!
I have red circled your date in our calendar - and as usual - your timing is perfect for Al and I because it coincides with our morning daily prayer! Wish we could be with you all in person, but this is the next best thing! Love always, Jeanne :P
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!
arie2012
Family

Post by arie2012 »

Yesterday evening was - again - especially beautiful and good. We were a small group with 6 guests, this time my son Jeroen joining the "male forces" to provide some counter-weight to all that female spiritual super power ;) !

That morning I had brought my daughter Fleur to the railway-station, because after staying with me for a week she felt like going home. My son in contrary clearly expressed his wish to attend our prayer-circle and of course we were all too happy with that. It's amazing how he's developing and all of us are ever so grateful to have him as "representative" of the younger generation.

My heart is just filled with joy and thankfulness!

Much Love
Arie
jeanne
Family

Post by jeanne »

Dearest, dearest Arie....how lovely to hear about the Frankfurt circle! Al and I were with Maureen in prayer in far, far away Abbotsford! I am sorry to admit that I was so distracted by what we were involved in, that I forgot it was "simultaneous" prayer time with you in Frankfurt! :o We did have a wonderful circle the evening before and then while you were praying in Frankfurt, Lotus Blossom came to us at Maureen's at our morning prayer and we received such a blessing it brought me to tears! I have no doubt that God and the angels connected us in Love and in spirit! So happy to hear how important it was for Jeroen to stay and pray with you! I can't think of any greater happiness for a parent than having one's son demonstrate this sincere longing to be with his father on earth and be at-one with his Heavenly Father too! Thank you so much for sharing this! Lots of love, dear friend! God Bless you! Love always, always love, Jeanne :P
arie2012
Family

Post by arie2012 »

And here's our next date (late as ever, but still..):

Next Saturday, September 9th
19.30 hrs (CET)
Laufach (Bavaria/Germany)

And as both my children will be staying for the Weekend, let's hope they will both want to attend our circle! No doubts about my son, but my daughter is in her typical puberty-resistance-phase :)

Much Love
Arie & Marion
jeanne
Family

Post by jeanne »

Good morning from Gibsons, Arie! I've red circled our calendar for Saturday and as usual, your evening time at 7:30 syncronizes perfectly with our morning prayer here!

It is the same day our friend Lorraine arrives here in Gibsons from Bend, Oregon, to house sit for Judy and Gary who are going to Europe for 5 weeks! Lorraine will be joining us every day for our prayers! :P Lorraine hosted Al and I at her house in Oregon this past spring, as well as a 4 day Divine Love retreat which was awesome! Another couple from Bend is also coming here to join us for a few days! Oh, there is Divine Love everywhere!

Oh, how I wish we could be back in Frankfurt in person to pray with all your beloved friends and Marion! Please give everyone a big hug! Love always, Jeanne :P
arie2012
Family

Post by arie2012 »

Dear family,

Another (very) late announcement, but nevertheless:

Our next prayer-circle is tomorrow, Wednesday 11 October
19.30 hrs (CET)
Laufach (Bavaria, Germany)

Looking forward to a small, but fine group, with one new guest to welcome!

Love
Arie & Marion
jeanne
Family

Post by jeanne »

Perfect timing for us, Arie!! It coincides with our morning prayer here! Betty will be joining us too! Love and God Bless, always, Jeanne :P And please say hello to everyone we know there! Big hugs all around! :lol: