The Frankfurt Circle of Light

Discuss prayer meetings and retreats here
arie2012
Family

Re: First get-together of a brandnew Frankfurt circle!

Post by arie2012 »

:) :) :)!! Yes, we're quite thrilled about it ourselves! But I must say, that we were already blessed to have friends and acquaintances who are very open-minded for spiritual matters and that has helped of course.

But nevertheless we're still astounded that everybody connected so easily and welcomed the idea so heartily. A couple of them have already expressed their wish to have it happen more often. They just can't wait!

Well, like you said: it only needs a little intent and then the Angels boost the whole thing into something really great ;).

Good to know you're with us. And yes, some day both Jeanne and you will really enrich our circle with your presence. Can't wait for that!

Much Love to you, dear Brother Al!
And to you, Geoff! Thanks for the hugs ;)
Arie
Terry Adler
Family

Post by Terry Adler »

Dear Arie and Marion,

I am catching up on the many threads of our Forum and am so delighted to read about the progression of your prayer circle!
What a blessing it is for you both to serve as catalysts for such a group, and for Werner to serve as a beautiful channel for the moving messages from our Angel friends! My love and prayers go out to all of you. This is such inspiring news for us all!

Love,
Terry
Kristy
Family

Post by Kristy »

This must be a totally awesome experience to have such a large group of believers praying together for Divine Love. Arie and Marion, it is wonderful that you have the desire and capabilities to bring such a group together. I look to you as role models! I look forward to when I can experience such a thrill ... hopefully in D.C. later this year. Love to you both, Kristy
Geoff
Family

Post by Geoff »

WernerV
Family

Post by WernerV »

For those interested: here are the messages received at the latest Frankfurt circle.

Frankfurt, March 1 2014.

Good evening my wonderful, beautiful, loving friends. My name is Joseph and I am glad to have the opportunity to speak to you.

It is very beautiful to see so many people with different backgrounds gathering together to join in love and gratitude. You, my dear friends, are an example of how life should be. No matter what background you have - whether it is Catholic, Islamic, spiritist or shamanic - all of you appreciate the value of love, of harmony, of the Creator that created the universe, including us.

All of us are co-creators in this universe and it is our task to try and make this world the place it should be; a place of spiritual harmony. We are the ones to bring change to the world through love, natural or Divine. Love is the force that binds us all; one union, one spiritual oneness. Love is free to all; all who want to accept and cultivate it.

Whether you call the Source of Love: the Creator, God, Allah, Jehovah, Yahweh or the Big Soul is of no importance at all. We are one and that is the way we should also behave. Let the Love speak through your every day actions. Know that all human beings are equal and behave accordingly too. Do not think you are more or less worthy than anybody else because all of us are equal, created to be the ones we are, not to be who others want us to be.

Every one of us is unique and that is the way it is supposed to be. Respect that uniqueness within yourself and within the people around you. If you do, you will see the world through different eyes then you do right now. If the Creator does not turn away from the pleas of his co-creators, then why should we turn away from the calls of our brothers and sisters?

Stand in life in your own unique way because it is the only way this world will ever change. Do not focus on the bad and the ugly or on all the flaws of your mother, your father, your friends, your brothers or your sisters because, just like them, you have your errors and flaws too. Try to forgive yourselves if you did something that hurt somebody else and ask for forgiveness. Give forgiveness to those who ask for it, whether it be a person from this earth or one already within the spirit world, because forgiveness will give you the freedom you need to be yourself, it will open up your heart to receive the blessings of Father.

Love is the only energy in this whole wide universe capable of doing great things. It connects everything and everyone and there is no other energy, no other force, like it. We can block this love by using our minds but that doesn’t mean it isn’t there anymore because it still is and always will be. Love is the energy that created the spirit world and the physical world and if you but only think of it for one minute you will see the greatness and the power of this energy we call Love.

Ask the creator to be the best you can be and to give you the Love you deserve; for each one of you deserves an abundance of Love. It is up to you whether you want to receive and use it or not.

Thank you, my dear friends, for gathering here together, for taking the time to bond with like-minded souls, for taking the time to pray for Divine Love. Thank you and good night, your friend Joseph.

I am here, Sri Yukteswar.

I have come to make clear to you that where we are, there is no difference, no separation, no they against us. Where we are there is only ‘we’ or ‘us’. And although some of us are closer to the Creator than others it does not mean they are better than us; it only means they love the Creator and Her Love more and better than we do.

We still have our own earthly backgrounds. We still are who we were when we were on earth; but whether we were yogi, Sufi, master or servant is of no importance in this world and neither should it be here in the physical world. Only love should matter; not somebody’s background or (current) believes. You should but see the love in the eyes of your fellow man. Even the worst case on this earth actually just needs love. Their deeds are only a message to others; they are only a cry for help and love.

Accept therefore my love for you my friends and take it with you into your everyday lives. So thank you and goodbye.

I am here, Maria Rose, and I have come just to let you know that all your loved ones are also here tonight. Goodbye.
DennisT
Family

Post by DennisT »

Thank you for posting the messages, Werner.

I enjoyed reading every one of them.

God bless and big hugs,

Dennis
arie2012
Family

Post by arie2012 »

Before I forget again:

Our Frankfurt-circle is meeting again next Friday evening, May 2nd, at 19.00 hrs (CET)! We can't wait.. :D

Do join us in spirit if you can and feel like it ;)

Much Love to everybody,
Arie & Marion
jeanne
Family

Post by jeanne »

Al and I will be in our sleep states.....I've booked a reminder in my calendar and we'll pray to be brought into the circle in spirit! Hopefully we will get to attend a circle this Fall in person! We are keeping you in our prayers for a heavenly connection! Love Jeanne
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!
arie2012
Family

Post by arie2012 »

O yes, a visit in Fall would be so welcome!!! And as I have my birthday on October 17th...wouldn't that be a nice present ;)!

Thanks Jeanne..it's just wonderful to know you and Al being connected with us :)

Much Love,
Arie
dmreed2
Family

Post by dmreed2 »

Hi Arie,

Like Jeanne and Al I too will be asleep but I will ask God to help join my spirit with your circle during the hour of prayer. Thank you for letting us know of this wonderful gathering. Werner, I have been enjoying reading the messages that you received and have been helped by them. Thank you very much.

with love,
David
Don't Plan, Live, Love, Pray, Pray for God's Love, and let yourself enjoy your spiritual journey