The Frankfurt Circle of Light

Discuss prayer meetings and retreats here
arie2012
Family

The Frankfurt Circle of Light

Post by arie2012 »

Hi everybody,

This weekend we will have our first little try for a Divine-Love prayer circle at our place in Frankfurt. Marion and I are very happy to be hosting our dear friend Werner from Belgium, who will spend the weekend with us for a wonderful time with joy and laughter, good food and probably some music-making as well.

But most important of all: we plan to sit together in prayer and ask the Father for his Amazing Grace. The time will be Saturday evening November 30th, 20.00 hrs our time (that's CET). Karin, our sister-in-law, will also be joining in, so we will be 4.

We gladly invite all of you to join us in spirit at that very moment and look forward to being connected through the Father's Love with all of you wonderful people :) :) :) !

Much Love from
Arie & Marion

(Geoff changed the title of this thread, because its now two years since it was "brand new")
Geoff
Family

Re: First get-together of a brandnew Frankfurt circle!

Post by Geoff »

Dear Arie and Marion,

That is so good to hear about, and I expect that I will be there in spirit too.

love,
Geoff
DennisT
Family

Post by DennisT »

This is wonderful news, Arie and Marion!!

I intend to be there in spirit to join this celebration :D

Love and hugs,
Dennis
jeanne
Family

Post by jeanne »

Count us in too!! Thanks for letting us know. Love Jeanne & Al xo
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

This is wonderful news Arie. I hope you make consistent dates and times because though there may be only four mortals in the room, hundreds of spirits will also be joining in. Good luck dear friends. We would love to hear how it all goes. Much love to you....Al
Endless journey,endless Love.
arie2012
Family

Post by arie2012 »

Hello dear family!

Although daily life is swallowing me up more than I like, I would like to tell you about the magnificent weekend we had in Frankfurt.

In hindsight, I would say maybe we have been too modest in our expectations. The time we spent together and the experiences we had were so marvellous.. I don't think I'm exaggerating when I say that we enjoyed a short "Blackpool revisited" at our own home :) .

The four of us got together on Saturday afternoon after Werner had safely arrived from Belgium and also Karin, our sister-in-law, dropped in timely. What can I say: with the strong loving bonds already existing between Werner and us at the one hand and Karin and us at the other, it only took a couple of minutes to have a beautiful and intensely connected little group of four.

We started off with some drinks and delicious home-made cakes by Marion and exchanged in short a few of our life-stories to "warm up". Already then there was so much love flowing that, looking back, I think we very quickly established a deep prayerful awareness and strong connection.

After enjoying our coffee-table we settled the order of things. As Werner clearly noticed that there was a great need for personal support (not in the least in my case ;) ), we agreed to have a "seance" first – as Werner is used to do - and then concentrate on praying at 20.00 hrs (which was also the time we had announced to you).

Then things went really quickly. Werner started receiving a beautiful, very important personal message for me and after we had let that work a while and I got myself together again, we started the prayer circle. Marion spoke her favourite prayer to begin with and we sat quietly in prayer for, I don't know, maybe 10 minutes. Then Werner started receiving again.. A beautiful message from John the Apostle and one from the Master came through that really moved us.. After that several personal messages from Celestials followed.. We could hardly believe what was happening in our own living-room..

I cannot really describe what we felt and experienced that evening. Writing down these words in a way makes it sound unreal or even unbelievable. But as most of you are familiar with such happenings, you know that words fall short of describing such flows of Love and energy..

We never really expected it to be like this on this first occasion. Of course, we knew Werner's beautiful, loving being. And we knew that we'd have a really nice group with these 4 people. I'm sure we would all have been highly inspired and filled with Love if we had "only" prayed together. But there was just no stop, no holding back.. It all just came flowing through before we knew what was happening..

We are so deeply touched and we feel such gratitude for the Gifts that the Angels brought to us through Werner. The wonderful presence of John, Joseph, Jesus, Mary and John the Baptist and undoubtedly many other "unseen" angels really overwhelmed us..

As a couple of the messages were personal, I gather that we will at some point post the messages from Jesus and John here, to share with you all.

And the beat goes on: Werner has offered to come and visit us every 3 months! If everything works out, the next get-together with him will be on 1 and 2 March 2014. But the first following meeting has been fixed on 2 January 2014; we plan to gather for prayer every first Thursday in the month. We already know of a couple of people more in our surroundings who would be interested in attending.

So far for now :) . It's so wonderful to be a part of all this and to see and feel things grow.. we're just amazed..

Thank you everybody who joined us in spirit. I think you must all have made a strong contribution there! Thank you so much for your support and love..

With all the Love in our hearts,
Arie & Marion
Geoff
Family

Post by Geoff »

Awesome!!!!! I am so very happy for you all. Wonderful.

love and hugs
Geoff
DennisT
Family

Post by DennisT »

Arie, how wonderful!

Thank you for sharing your experiences with all of us. It really sounds like you have the nucleus of a strong, long-lasting prayer group that will grow in the Love as time goes by. Maybe in the not-so-distant future you would think of hosting a mini-retreat in Frankfurt! :-)

Give our best to Marion, and we will continue to join you in prayer, even if in spirit only.

Love and hugs,
Dennis
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

So great to hear of your Divine Love filled weekend together. Maybe some day soon Jeanne and I will join you at your prayer circle in Frankfurt. We are planning to return to Blackpool in February . Lots of things happening between the DLSF and the WHC. As soon as we have something solid to report about that we will but in the mean time, we may have an opportunity to get together. I'm sure we could get a cheap flight to Frankfurt from Blackpool and visit for a weekend maybe when Werner is there as well. Lets see if God has a plan here. God bless for now.....Al
Endless journey,endless Love.
arie2012
Family

Post by arie2012 »

Hi Geoff, Dennis and Al!!

Thanks so much for your inspiring reactions!

Yes, this is the beginning of something really, really beautiful. And we look forward to sharing this with as many people as possible in the end. Not in our appartment, haha! Far too small.. But we don't have any worries there..the angels will provide. As a matter of fact we already have a possible room for a bigger retreat.

And yes: every single one of you, with or without partner, kids, cats and dogs is always ever so welcome at our place! We can't wait to see you folks again..the sooner the better :)

Much, much Love and God bless you all, you wonderful people :) :) :)

the Frankfurt core-group ;)