The Frankfurt Circle of Light

Discuss prayer meetings and retreats here
arie2012
Family

Re: The Frankfurt Circle of Light

Post by arie2012 »

Thanks Kevin! I only just read your reply, didn't check this thread after January 2nd..

Here's our next get-together. It's rather a big gap after the last circle, due to family issues and, sigh.., Carnaval these days..

Anyway:

Saturday 24 February 2018
16.00 hrs (CET)
Laufach (Bavaria, Germany)

By then all the well-intended nonsense of Carnaval (in which I courageously try not to take part :lol: ) will be over and we'll be in Lent. Which of course we will definitely not take as a reason for sadness and suffering :) . In contrary, we look forward to several hours of Bliss, joining hands and hearts and smiles in the sensation of our love for Father and receiving His in return.

Join us if you can!

With Love
Arie & Marion
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

Thanks for the update Arie. It would be a good read to hear about your trials and tribulations as a spiritual man during Carnival season. In the world but not of the world eh :mrgreen: .We will be with Ruth Duval and Jesse Jonas in Homossasa Springs Florida during that day so we'll certainly join in prayer with you all. Our latest Divine Love junket will take us to New York city, Pittsburgh Pennsylvania, Homossasa Springs and over to Hawaii. We are planning 3 days of workshops in NYC. One retreat at the home of Bill Frase, another retreat with Ruth in Florida and two retreats in Hawaii. May your prayers be with us as well. Much love.......Al
Endless journey,endless Love.
arie2012
Family

Post by arie2012 »

Oh yes, we're still alive ;) Last time we gathered was April 14th and I simply forgot to announce.. Ashes on my head :roll:

Our gatherings have indeed been a bit irregular lately with rather big gaps in between, but that's simply life as it is at present.

Our next circle:

Saturday 12 May
16:00 hrs (CET)
Laufach ( Bavaria, Germany)

Join us in spirit, in real-time or any other way that will stir the skies :)

Much Love
Arie & Marion
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

Good to know Arie. We'll tune in for sure. God bless.......Al
Endless journey,endless Love.