The Frankfurt Circle of Light

Discuss prayer meetings and retreats here
arie2012
Family

Re: First get-together of a brandnew Frankfurt circle!

Post by arie2012 »

Hi David!

Thanks so much for your loving reply! It's so wonderful to feel the strong connection with all you people "far away". Time and place really are unimportant :)!

But we do hope and expect to be seeing you again sometime, mind you..

In the meantime we wish you all the best,
Love and blessings,
Arie & Marion

P.S. Sleep well!!
arie2012
Family

Post by arie2012 »

Hi everybody!

Just a short announcement: next Saturday, 31st of May, we will be having our next prayer-circle. We're quite happy that - for the 3rd time already - Werner will be coming over from Belgium to enrich our get-together with his presence.

We're so much looking forward to it! At appr. 19.30 hrs (CET) we will be joined in prayer. Anybody wanting to be present in spirit (whether or not in your sleepy-state): be ever so welcome!!

In Love and deep connection with all of you,
Arie & Marion
arie2012
Family

Post by arie2012 »

What a wonderful evening we had..again!

Our group just keeps growing, we can't really believe what's happening: yesterday we had 23 people attending.. (with 6 cancellations)..

Werner received a beautiful message from Yogananda: very clearcut, inspiring and uplifting for anyone in the group.

And again amazing what the Love does: people meeting for the first time and embracing afterwards like the best of friends..such beautiful energy there was, so much love flowing..

We'll keep you posted and we'll soon share Werner's channeling here with you.

In Love,
Arie & Marion
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

Thanks for the update Arie and I think something is happening here wouldn't you say ;) :lol: . The Creator is bringing us together in any way that we are willing. The light of God's Love and all of your love is attracting those who seek. I believe that with your efforts, another node of light is being established on the planet. Many more are needed and I believe that what you are doing is part of the Divine Plan to change our world. Please keep up your fine work Arie and Marion. The world needs more like you. Your efforts will gain more notice and don't forget that for every person present, there are probably hundreds more spirits. It's multidimensional and far reaching. You've got the tiger by the tail now my friends. Just hold on and enjoy the ride 8-) . Much love to you all from beautiful Gibsons.
Endless journey,endless Love.
Geoff
Family

Post by Geoff »

Dear Arie,

Thats wonderful news, truly inspiring.

hugs
Geoff
jeanne
Family

Post by jeanne »

Hi Arie and Marion!
What wonderful news! Maybe this explains the beautiful sleep state I had! I woke up feeling bathed and washed in The Love! How awesome.....thank you for your wonderful efforts - it's a privilege to pray with you and be friends with you on this Divine Path! Love always, always love, Jeanne :D
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!
Terry Adler
Family

Post by Terry Adler »

Arie and Marion,
I am joyed at your news! I just re-read the March 1, 2014 messages received through Werner (on page 4 of this thread) and found them very relevant to the new thread that Al began on Judgment. I am looking forward to reading the messages received May 31st. We are being helped so much by the teachings of the beautiful souls that serve our Creator! They continually remind us of our uniqueness and the singular ways in which each of us reaches for the Love, manifests the Love, lives the Love, experiences and understands the Love. They remind us that praying for the Love is what is central, that group prayer is powerful, and that the uniqueness of each of us is to be celebrated, not evaluated or judged.
I am guessing that there are many reasons why your group is growing in numbers and in receipt of the Love, and that amongst those reasons is the loving welcome you both give everyone, the non-judgmental way each is received in the circle, and the feeling conveyed that each soul is valued, that there is no hierarchy in the group. And certainly no dogma, just the simple choice to open to the Divine Love.
Bless you both and everyone who is part of the Frankfort circle!
Terry xxxooo
arie2012
Family

Post by arie2012 »

Thanks guys and gals, for all your warm reactions!

It's just wonderful to realise how closely connected we all are, no matter how many kilometres or amounts of salty water keep us apart ;)

I just read Al's text on judgment and the first reactions that followed. I'm still chewing on a couple of things and need a bit more time, but I will try to react at some point.

Yes, I do think too that the messages Werner received last time are important to any discussion on judgment. I remember also one of Werner's postings here, where he mentions the fact that one has to be careful with words, especially on a forum like this. It's so easy to be misinterpreted or wrongly quoted and often words just fail to describe the experiences we are having. It also has a lot to do with different temperaments and make-ups of a person. It's absolutely fascinating (and sometimes even funny :D ) to perceive such differences between for instance Al and Geoff, Kristy and Marga etc. etc. :)

But we're all part of this beautiful, ever expanding movement and every single one of us is needed and asked to be who he or she is at his or her best. This was also stressed in the message that came through during our last circle. I think Werner will soon write it out and we'll share it here, of course.

Love and hugs,
Arie
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

Yup, it's the differences that make for the conversation. In orthodoxy, differences of opinion and belief are discouraged. Here we can talk about them hopefully with respect. The truth of Divine Love can be added to anything and help anyone. It's simplicity and elegance makes it that way and is God's greatest gift to humanity. I think we can all agree on that point. As for other points........it's all debatable ;) . Yet love always prevails and brings unanimity with time. We all desire the same meal just adding different condiments to suit our tastes. Bon appetite :mrgreen: . With much love and appreciation.....Al
Endless journey,endless Love.
arie2012
Family

Post by arie2012 »

Hi folks!

Here's the present we received last Saturday at our Frankfurt-circle:

Medium: Werner Voets

Frankfurt, May 31st, 2014.

Good evening my dear and loving friends. My name is Paramahansa Yogananda and I have the honour of speaking to you tonight.
Let me start by saying that we are glad you all came to join us in love and meditation so we can create more love, openness and trust in ourselves, in our environment and in the people around us.
The message we want to give you tonight, is to fight for the love inside. Do not give up on this world even though sometimes it can be cruel and harsh and very unloving. There is a Source that spreads Its Love without limitations; you only have to tap into Its Energy.
The world is (only) what you make of it. The world is only an illusion of our minds. If you let the Divine Essence flow through you and fill your heart and soul, you will see this world through different eyes. You can create darkness if you want to, but if you choose to, you can also create light. The choice is yours and yours alone.
Each one of us is connected to the Source of Light and Love. The only thing you need to do, to manifest this Light and Love in your own lives, is to ask for It with the right longings, with faith that you will get what you ask for and with the sincerity of a child’s heart.
When you feel down, try to focus on the good things in your life. Do not let others keep you from the happiness you deserve and the path you choose to walk. Travel at your own pace. Travel with the Love and the guidance of the Source of all love. Do not judge yourself or others for that matter. Just try to be the best you can be. Darkness (or dark thoughts) will create darkness and light will create light.
We know it can be hard sometimes. We know this world is still a lot in its mind, instead of its heart, but times are changing. People are awakening to the calls of the Love Divine. We are all children of the Universe. We are all created by the same Force and whether you want to believe it or not, will not change the Truth about it.
If you think about what I just said, you will see this also applies to you. You are who you are, no matter what anybody else thinks or says about you. Whether somebody else likes you or judges you should not matter to you, my dear friends. It should not matter to you at all. The words they speak do not change one tiny bit about you, about reality. They do not have any power over who you are or what your path is. The only one who has that power is you.
Remember that, next time somebody upsets you, next time somebody saddens you, next time somebody hurts you. Can they truly? Of course they can’t, because you are who you are and only Love can see you for who you are. The only way you can ever create light, love, happiness and harmony in your own lives, is by being who you really are; by being love.
I want to thank you for the opportunity of talking to you. Be blessed my friends. Be the one you need to be, the one you are. Good night.