The Frankfurt Circle of Light

Discuss prayer meetings and retreats here
arie2012
Family

Re: First get-together of a brandnew Frankfurt circle!

Post by arie2012 »

Dear family in the Love,
We are glad to announce our next prayer circle here in Frankfurt, which will take place tomorrow, Thursday January 30th. We plan to sit in silent prayer at about 20:00 hrs our time (CET).

All people who attended last time plan to come again and even two more.. :)

We happily invite you to join us in spirit. We sense your loving support even now.
Thank you for being with us..anywhere on this planet, joint by the Greatest Love of all universes!!

Much Love and many, many hugs,
Arie & Marion
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

We will try to be there in spirit. Nice to hear that your prayer family is growing. May there be an flock of angels in attendance as well. God bless......Al
Endless journey,endless Love.
arie2012
Family

Post by arie2012 »

Thanks, dear Al. I haven't been on the forum for several days and missed your story about your cousin's passing.

I find it so inspiring to read how you and Jeanne have been able to support and accompany Greg.. Both Marion and I are with you and your family. Tomorrow we will certainly pray for Greg as well.

Much Love,
Arie
brother dave k.
Family

Post by brother dave k. »

Arie, et al. I am so very happy that you have a Divine Love prayer circle to participate in. It is said, and I have experienced it many times that when we come together in a circle our prayers have a geometricly greater power in support of each other and the prospect of much greater intensity in the Presence of the Lord God through the Holy Spirit and its manifestations.

Such was the case in the Divine Love gathering hosted by Joan Worden, Holly Bianco, Kelly and Judy in Santa Clara in 2010. On Saturday morning we had a circle for just ourselves. About 30 of us, many who had been praying for the Divine Love for more than 35 yrs. The intent and purpose of the circle was strictly for prayer and healings. There was not any kind of mediumship being done, except for healings. Many in the circle were so moved by the Presence of God, that they wept, especially when people who desired a healing took the chair in the center of the circle, and a healing medium acted as a conduit for the Angels and God.

May God Bless your efforts and community abundantly!

brother dave k.
DennisT
Family

Post by DennisT »

Aire,
I plan to attend in spirit. I will take a break from my work day so that I can pray, knowing that at the same time you'll be gathering in Frankfurt. Pray that we are drawn into your circle :D

Love and hugs,
Dennis
arie2012
Family

Post by arie2012 »

Thank you guys for your loving support!! I've been away for a week immediately after our last prayer-circle, but I read your postings just before my departure and am grateful for your nice words :) .

We've had a wonderful evening, with an astounding amount of "togetherness". The first evening very much had the character of finding towards each other, but what happened at the last session surmounted our expectations. We're a group now! Already!! There was a lot of beautiful energy there, which everyone could sense. I personally had the feeling that there were many angels present with us: it really felt like one of the sessions in Blackpool.. :) :)

Marion and I are ever so grateful to be granted with the opportunity to build up this group. There's a lot to be expected! Next time Werner will be visiting us again. We're looking forward to that already.

Love love love!!
Arie & Marion
brother dave k.
Family

Post by brother dave k. »

Wonderful!
arie2012
Family

Post by arie2012 »

Hello dear friends,

And another get-together awaits us this weekend. This time Werner will be visiting us again; we're so glad that he's taking all the trouble of driving from Belgium and we're ever so much looking forward to seeing him again.

Also this time we'll probably have about 12 people attending in our wonderful meditation-room a few blocks away.
On Saturday 1 March we'll sit together for prayer at about 19.30 hrs our time (CET), so please feel invited to join in spirit!

Much Love to you all,
Arie & Marion
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

Wow Arie, so great to hear that your Divine Love prayer circle is indeed growing. Soon it will be the biggest in the world! You and Marion certainly don't waste any time eh! It's amazing how putting out just a little intent can lead to big things. Just last October you decided to do this and it is now flourishing in the light. All we need to do is act with a little desire to do God's Will and the angels will do the rest. Congratulations on being such a channel of light in the world. We need more like you two ! I wish I could be there too but unfortunately the timing will not work but rest assured that Jeanne and I will be attending sometime in the near future. :P . A big hug to everyone who attends and may Werner be in top form. God bless.......Al
Endless journey,endless Love.
Geoff
Family

Post by Geoff »

Dear Arie,

Wow 12 of you. That is just amazing, and I am sure Werner will pass on a hug from me.

love,
Geoff