The Frankfurt Circle of Light

Discuss prayer meetings and retreats here
jeanne
Family

Re: The Frankfurt Circle of Light

Post by jeanne »

Al and I will be praying with you tomorrow! And for all our new wonderful friends you introduced us to at the Frankfurt retreat! God Bless! Love Jeanne :P
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!
DennisT
Family

Post by DennisT »

We will have to join you in spirit, and we will pray to the end of your turbulent times.

Love and hugs,

Dennis
arie2012
Family

Post by arie2012 »

Friends in The Love,

We had such a beautiful evening... Thanks, Al, Jeanne, Dennis & Suzy and anyone else for joining and thinking of us.

We were 9, including Harald, Karin, Babsi (who wasn't at the retreat), Thomas, Brigitte, Mario, Gertrud and us both.
Several people clearly were in a talkative mood, so there was much more talking and discussing then normally, but that was fine. After all, it was the first get-together in our new place and we hadn't seen each other as a group for a long time. Also we decided to read this great message from Alec of last August, which provided a lot of food for thought and talk.

But then we finally got into stillness and prayer and my goodness..it was so strong! So much beautiful energy, Love swirling around it seemed and I don't know who, but there were more present than just us 9..

For me this evening was a great and much sought for gift. I've been having great trouble with praying and connecting for months, but I think this session was a break-through experience, at least for me..

Thank God for that.

There's more to this, but that's a different topic, as it has to do with something personal which I've tried out to help me get out of my pithole..

Love,
Arie
Geoff
Family

Post by Geoff »

Dear Arie,

That is a wonderful report. Its great to hear that even after the elapsed time you are able to get into a really good space as a group.

hugs
Geoff
jeanne
Family

Post by jeanne »

so happy to hear of your break-through, Arie! Way to go, Bro!! Sending you all our love from Waianae, Oahu.....we are all sending love and prayers --with you and Marion and the Frankfurt circle in our Blessings Bowl! Love, love, love!! Jeanne :P
arie2012
Family

Post by arie2012 »

Dear family in the Love,

Marion and I are looking forward to our first prayer-circle in this New Year.

It will take place at our place on

Wednesday 18 January 2017
19.30 hrs (CET)
Laufach (Bavaria, Germany)

Hope to meet you there in spirit!

Much Love
Arie & Marion
arie2012
Family

Post by arie2012 »

Dear family,

Here's the announcement for our next prayer-circle:

next Wednesday, 22 February 2017
19:30 hrs (CET)
Laufach (Bavaria, Germany)

We are looking forward to meeting our friends again in loving communion with our Heavenly Father and we'd be thrilled to have some of you joining us, be it in spirit or live!

Much Love
Arie & Marion
DennisT
Family

Post by DennisT »

Love to join you, but it will have to be in spirit only.

Love and hugs,

Dennis
jeanne
Family

Post by jeanne »

Dearest Arie,

I assume you are sound asleep now / waking up soon, while Al and I will soon retire to our bed! We are happy to join you in prayer tomorrow -- morning for us and evening for you! Perfect Timing! :P

Please extend our love to everyone we met in Frankfurt -- we will be praying for each of you individually and collectively! God Bless us all and may we all be united in receiving and being used as Channels of Love and Light in this world!

If you get a chance, please invite everyone to check out their pictures in our photo gallery located on our new website:
http://divinelovesanctuary.com/divine-l ... nt-photos/ . So much fun!!! Love the pictures of Geoff and Karin resisting the robbers in the forest -- with the nooses hanging around their necks!! The Frankfurt Collection of Messages is located on the Home Page....just click on the picture! Wish we could be there with you all in person.... Sending you all our love...

We are holding you close in spirit....praying for God's Greatest Blessing for us all....Always, Jeanne
arie2012
Family

Post by arie2012 »

Hi Jeanny!

We had a wonderful evening yesterday with 10 lovely people. Our group is growing! If this will continue, we'll have to look for a bigger place, our meditation-room is getting too small :o

I read your message out loud and everyone was so pleased to hear your loving words. Several people you know were there: Thomas & Brigitte, Karin, Mario, Gunter, Gertrude. Everybody sends his/her love!

Coming home after work I just in time managed to translate (most of) Augustine's message of 17 February, which was very positively taken by the group. We had a strong, beaming prayer-session after that, while the wind was banging on our shutters, like a host of spirits wanting to come in and join :lol:

Afterwards Thomas showed us his photos of the Frankfurt retreat on his laptop. They are great! I'll share them as soon as he will have them copied on a memory-stick for me.

Hugs
Arie