The Frankfurt Circle of Light

Discuss prayer meetings and retreats here
Helge Mercker
Family

Re: The Frankfurt Circle of Light

Post by Helge Mercker »

Thank you so much for the love and support, deeply appreciated. Us 3 definitely will do future workshops or seminars, in different places as we are guided to do. Last night I had a stop-over in Frankfurt and we surely were blessed again in each others company and during a very deep prayer, I experienced for the first time spontaneous healing on myself. Wow. We also did a bit of recapping on the seminar and also talked about how important it is to provide ongoing and continued support for the attendees as some of them had deep experiences. All of them plan to attend the August retreat. 2 of them saving up to come to Namibia.
Dear Jane, I will share further when I see you and answer the many questions you had. Many factors come into play but loving simplicity is the answer.
Blessings to all, as my travels continue -- waiting for my plane to Yakima (via Seattle). Much love, Helge.
arie2012
Family

Post by arie2012 »

Dear Family,

Tomorrow evening our place is open again for people who want pray for and receive the blessing of Father's Love.

Thursday, 10 March 2016
Time: 19.30 hrs (CET)
Frankfurt

Please feel invited to join us in spirit or sit with us simultaneously.

Hugs,
Arie & Marion
jeanne
Family

Post by jeanne »

Dearest Arie,
We were praying with you! Al, Helge, Kevin and I ! Helge is sharing all her wonderful experiences in Frankfurt with you and Marion! She is so happy how your prayer circle and workshop went! Sounds wonderful! We feel so connected to you in God's Love! cAlways, dear brother! always!! Jeanne :P
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!
dmreed2
Family

Post by dmreed2 »

Hi Arie,
It’s wonderful that you and Marion are hosting these prayer circles and I’m sure that you light up your part of the world every time you do. Unfortunately I didn’t see your post about when you were going to be praying put I did happen to be praying a lot on that day so hopefully my prayers were added to yours and everyone else participating. You’re doing really important work for Him there and the souls that come to participate in the prayers hunger for God’s Love. I’m so glad Marion, you and Helge had a successful workshop. I see more in the future with ever increasing numbers from this earthly side as well as the spirit realms. God bless you and Marion always.

With love and hugs,
David
Don't Plan, Live, Love, Pray, Pray for God's Love, and let yourself enjoy your spiritual journey
arie2012
Family

Post by arie2012 »

Dear Family,

Tomorrow our Frankfurt Circle of Light is going astray :P , something we plan to do more often in the future.
Our next get-together this time will take place in the practice-rooms of our dear new Friend in the Love Yvonne, who lives in a small town not far from Marion's relatives, thus enabling all these people to attend more easily, not having to travel to Frankfurt all the way. We're looking forward to a wonderful meeting with wonderful, beautiful souls!

Date: Wednesday, 6 April 2016
Place: Hösbach-Bahnhof (near Aschaffenburg, Germany)
Time: 19.30 hrs (CET)

We'll be happy to know that you might be present in Spirit with us, or even in "real" life, praying simultaneously. Please feel invited to join us in the Joy of Father's Love!!

Hugs,
Arie & Marion
arie2012
Family

Post by arie2012 »

And another very nice thing needs to be mentioned here:

Last Sunday Marion and I attended a meeting in a church at my place of birth Oosterbeek in the Netherlands. We had been invited by the vicar who had accompanied my mother's passing with my siblings, my father and us the week before.

This church has a series of talks which they call "Tea with a Theme" and this time a woman was talking about the Christ appearance she experienced as a 19 year old. She later decided to study theology and dive into the subject of Christ appearances in our times and recently wrote a book on the subject.

There was a wonderful openness and hospitality in this community and Marion and I took our chances to talk about our Circle of Light and the experiences we have been making during the last couple of years.

It was all far too brief, but there might well be an opportunity to be invited as a speaker on Divine Love on a next occasion of "Tea with a Theme" :)

We're bringing the Divine Love to my home country and my place of birth!!

Love, love, love,
Arie
jeanne
Family

Post by jeanne »

Hi Arie,
I feel so delighted to hear about the experiences on your trip! :P Al and I leave this afternoon to fly up north to our sister in law's funeral. We are being carried in The Love and very happy to be with all the family, especially both our sons who are each driving very long distances. Al's brother's family is suffering greatly in their grief and so eager for us to join them, for all of us to be together. And we are eager, of course, to share the truths -- hoping their souls will be open to God's Blessing and sweet caresses of the Angels - Al's mother is now Celestial :D We are leaving Helge behind for 6 days on her own, but she already has more invitations from Betty, Judy, Terry, Karen, Jolene and Ellen than she can possibly take advantage of! Helge will be hosting a gathering at our house while we are gone to share ideas about Divine Love workshops -- she is eager to share about the workshop you did together in Frankfurt! :lol: God Bless you and Marion.... God Bless! Love always, always love, Jeanne :P
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!
gemmaj2000
Family

Post by gemmaj2000 »

Arie that's so fantastic that you felt able to share and were so well received, I often think how wonderful it will be when we are all able to sit together churches of all denominations and share our experiences together! I need to check my times locally I hope I can pray with you (kids hopefully in bed :D )

All my love Gemma ❤️
gemmaj2000
Family

Post by gemmaj2000 »

I've just checked and its 20.30pm for me so count me in!
❤️
gemmaj2000
Family

Post by gemmaj2000 »

No I'm wrong your an hour ahead so it'll be 6.30pm I'll do my best!

❤️