Divine Love Retreat/Celebration of Padgett Messages

Discuss prayer meetings and retreats here
lizaduff
Family

Divine Love Retreat/Celebration of Padgett Messages

Post by lizaduff »

Dear friends,

Although I put a brief announcement of our planned retreat for Sept. 2014 on this forum in March, I realized today that I had not put the formal "save the date" announcement. I was sure I had! We put it on the http://www.divinelove.org website in early August.

Here it is:

SAVE THESE DATES!

The Foundation Church of the New Birth is happy to announce
The 100th Anniversary Divine Love Retreat
September 10-14, 2014
Chevy Chase, MD
USA

Please join us for prayer and for heartfelt conversation about our spiritual journeys, for fellowship and for inspiration!

This five-day retreat is an opportunity for us to celebrate and honor the 100th anniversary of Jesus' second coming, bringing his almost-lost message to mankind of the potentiality of receiving our Heavenly Father's Divine Love into our souls. Jesus began to successfully communicate through Mr. James Padgett in September, 1914, continuing to do so for another nine years. The first known message from Jesus is dated September 12, 1914.

When:
Please save these dates, Sept 10-14, 2014 (9 months from now) on your calendars and join us for prayer and for heartfelt conversation about our spiritual journeys! We'll meet from the afternoon of Wed., Sept. 10th, 2014 with Prayer Circle and dinner, until after breakfast and Prayer Circle on the morning of Sunday, Sept. 14, 2014.

Where:
We will come together at the 4-H Youth Conference Center, 7100 Connecticut Ave, Chevy Chase, MD, USA, (http://www.4hcenter.org/), 12 miles from the Ronald Reagan National Airport, and 26 miles from Dulles International Airport in Washington, DC.

What:
In addition to twice daily Prayer Circles and opportunities for small group gatherings on topics of interest to participants, we may arrange to visit various locations in Washington DC where Mr. Padgett lived and worked, or, if not possible, we may provide a brief presentation on this topic at one of our discussion groups.

Formal registration announcements and added retreat details will be sent out in January, 2014 on our website and in the New Birth Commentary. Deadline for registration will be April 30, 2014. Tentative cost of retreat, including room and most meals (with the exception of lunch and dinner on Saturday when the tour will be offered), will be around $500 for those who share a double occupancy room (or $250 more if one chooses not to share a room). Fee is less for those who choose to stay at a nearby hotel. Paypal information to be added prior to sending out registration form in Jan. 2014. Our website: http://www.divinelove.org/

Our address: Foundation Church of the New Birth, PO Box 6, Williamsville, NY 14231, USA.
AlFike
Site Admin

Re: Divine Love Retreat/Celebration of Padgett Messages

Post by AlFike »

I am so looking forward to this Elizabeth. Thank you for commemorating this milestone in this way. The thought of seeing my Divine Love brothers and sisters in celebration is putting a very big light on my horizon. Jeanne and I will be there with bells on. Much love to you.........Al
Endless journey,endless Love.
DennisT
Family

Post by DennisT »

Elizabeth,

It was so wonderful to meet you in person in Blackpool, and I only wish we had more time to speak there.

We cannot wait for the 100th Anniversary Divine Love Retreat and Celebration of the Padgett Messages! Suzie and I WILL BE THERE!! :D :D :D

I now consider myself one of those who are interested in Padgett from a historical perspective, and Suzie and I will be traveling to D.C. to further our research before your great event. We cannot wait to share all the little tidbits of information about the life of Helen and James Padgett, as well as their children, Padgett's legal associates, friends and others -- many of whom gave messages through Padgett. I look forward to seeing you again and sharing this information for use at the retreat.

With much love and big cyber-hugs,
Dennis
lizaduff
Family

Post by lizaduff »

Dear Dennis,

That sounds absolutely fabulous! I am so looking forward to hearing about your intensive research into Mr. Padgett's life! This will be a great contribution to our 100th Anniversary Celebration of his dedicated work to receiving the messages from Jesus and other Celestials.

with gratitude,
elizabeth