Well here we are in Blackpool

Discuss prayer meetings and retreats here
AlFike
Site Admin

Re: Well here we are in Blackpool

Post by AlFike »

Hi folks , I'm back in Tim's house in Ireland and back to internet connection. All I can say is WOW :D :D :D :D :D :lol: :lol: . What a time we had together. Each and every one who participated in this retreat was a beautiful, dynamic and gifted soul. We rocked....even when Dennis stopped playing his dance music 8-) . Everything that was promised and alluded to by spirit came about. Our prayers were filled with Love and healing, our messages full of promise and guidance and I think everyone came away with a new or renewed understanding of what Divine Love is and where it will take us. Most significantly, Jesus gave his call to all of us to be his disciples and to fully commit to the work of bringing the truth of Divine Love to this world. He said that there was enough potential and gifts imbued in each soul present to change the world. The center was perfect, our hosts could not be more welcoming and accommodating and we were all carried on an immense wave of Love. Each day built on the previous day as the Love and spiritual conditions built ever more powerfully. The crescendo was Sunday morning with very powerful and beautiful messages and an outpouring of Love that brought many of us to tears and many were brought to what I can only call a conversion experience although most of us were committed already, this seemed to seal that commitment and bring it to a new level. Even some who were there from the WHC came to a place of deep understanding and commitment. We are now bonded in a very special way and the memories of this time I think will be held close to our hearts never to be forgotten. Our angel friends did indeed pull out all the stops and told us that more angels were present around us than had ever been on earth. Heaven did indeed meet earth !

We also had fun and ate well and danced and sang. It was a celebration of life every day and we savored every minute as the angels joined in as I believe this time marks the beginning of something very powerful and earth changing. We are beginning this work in earnest. We ( and that means all of us) have been given a calling. The angels have said that the time is now, we are at the crossroads. Mankind is ready for change and we as well as others will start what I think will be a revolution of thought and spiritual understanding. As you might surmise, I am on fire from this experience and may have to temper myself in time but I wish you could have all joined us as we shared in something wonderful and inspiring. I know that in time we will all meet and feel this Grace together. It's happening folks and this may only be the first big hill on that roller coaster ride. Hang on to you hats ;) ;) ;) . Much love to all of you and I look forward to hearing from some others who were there. It was such a treat to meet Marion and Arie, they are so very sincere and loving. I can't wait to see them again. There is so much to say about this retreat that it will take several installments. At least you have here a taste. We are going into prayer now with Tim's family so must go. God bless for now.....Al

PS; Jeanne asked me to say that you will be getting all the messages here on the forum asap as Jane and Judy are flying back home today and will try to transcribe in the days ahead. There were many messages so this will take time so please be patient. Thanks......Al
Endless journey,endless Love.
Joseph
Family

Post by Joseph »

Perfect timing! I felt led to come here (to this forum) to have a peek before I entered into my morning prayers!

I appreciate your installment of updates from Blackpool/Ireland. This is indeed a very momentous time. I am extremely thankful to be here on earth at this time and to be a part of what is happening between heaven and earth. I rejoice with you Al, and all who were there in Blackpool. Though not present with you in the physical, we all with together in the spirit. I look forward to reading more of the experiences of individual that were in Blackpool, and will wait patiently to read the messages that are in the process of being transcribed. Oh happy days are here again! :lol:

With love,

Joseph
The time to begin our soul transformation is now
lizaduff
Family

Post by lizaduff »

Hello dear friends, both those who were present physically and those who were with us in spirit,

I have only a few moments now, so will add no new details, but want to say YES it was all that and more....as told by our previous writers....yes, that our commitment is strengthened; yes, that there is a growing bond between us and those in the World Healing Crusade--we are becoming a 'we'; yes, that there were many incredible blessings; yes, that there will be more....

thank you, Geoff, for your generosity in so many ways, especially in the drives to and from the airport....thank you to everyone for your prayers, your hugs, which I take with me.....a memory of hugging any one of you brings a strong sense of our Father's Love with it....thank you to everyone who did not have a chance to join us in Blackpool but who will join us in a future retreat....thank you to all those angels who attended to us....thank You to our Father for His Great Blessing of Divine Love and the possibility to receive more and more, as we yearn from our souls....

with love from Elizabeth who is in NYC and on her way to Stony Point, NY.....and who is now gratefully adjusted to the eastern time zone...
Geoff
Family

Post by Geoff »

Just a very short post. I only have satellite internet which is very slow and expensive. One of my accounts has been hacked, and the password and user name decrypted, and some 30 odd accounts of mine are now vulnerable, and i don't have the opportunity to fix it right now. I have secured the most vulnerable, Paypal, Facebook amazon etc.

hugs
Geoff
lizaduff
Family

Post by lizaduff »

Geoff,

I am so sorry to hear this...I'm praying that the situation will be corrected and your mind put at ease....
hugs to you,
elizabeth
jeanne
Family

Post by jeanne »

Sounds like even the best of us are vulnerable to this. I hope everything will be OK. My prayers are with you too Geoff.

Thank you for being in Blackpool, you were a real trooper and a great help with everything that happened. Your quiet assistance and support was unwavering and a true example of love in action. Thank you dear friend for recognizing what was needed and rather than have any judgment about others not pitching in, you just did it. I'm sorry I was not more helpful in this regard but after the first day of setting up, I was carried to a different place. My usual practical and beast of burden self was replaced by a much different perspective. Being carried by the angels allowed me to let go of these material concerns without guilt. I suppose we all had our roles to play and I seemed to be more involved with interacting and embracing everyone than my usual dealing with practical matters. I'm so glad that we have a friend like you Geoff and Andrew who were willing to pitch in. You helped to make this an unbelievably successful gathering. Thank you so very much and I hope you are enjoying your holiday. We're back home adjusting to the time zone and not quite back in many ways. I've never had such an intense trip and it will take a while to digest it all. God bless for now......Al
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

Sorry, but I was not aware that Jeanne was using my computer to post and we had a little mix up here. They say that when couples are together as long as Jeanne and I have been that they start to look like each other but I want to assure you that my hair is not blonde nor does it exist in such quantities :lol: ;) . Thanks.....Al
DennisT
Family

Post by DennisT »

What more is there to add to our Divine Love gathering in Blackpool??

Wasn't it enough to just be present and participate in this global outreach to spread the word of the Creator's Love for us all?

Blackpool represents the very heart of what it means to be a on the Path, and this feeling was palpable even to the newest members who were present to witness this outpouring of the Father's Love upon us all.

It was wonderful to see our dear friends once again, Al, Jeanne, Andrew, Betty, Judy, Jane, Terry, Barb, Connie, and Darlene. And to add to this joy, it was such a pleasure to meet so many that we had previously met online, but now we had a face-to-face chance to share in this joy together, such as meeting Geoff, Elizabeth, Helge, Catherine, Dorothy, Susan (from Canada), Joan, Jesper, Arie, Marion, David, and Werner.

Even more surprisingly wonderful was meeting all of the new friends, especially Timothy and Merrie O'Higgins and family, and the others who made the trip from Ireland, such as Anne, Sallie, Mary, and Breda.

I want to give a special thank you to Bert and Shirley from Canada, who shared with us some of their own personal experiences of growing on the Divine Love path together. Thank you for taking the time and opening up and sharing.

Yes, our gathering exceeded all expectations, but Al made the important point that Jesus has asked us all to play a part as one of his disciples, sharing this Love with others in the world, and it is only natural that as we progress in this Love that we want to share it with others. We all have gifts, special gifts from the Father, and we can all use them to take what we know and spread the word of this simple Truth, the gift of Divine Love.

As the Blackpool memories fade, the burning desire to have more of His Love grows as does the willingness to share that Love with any and all who yearn for it.

Love and hugs to all,
Dennis
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

Just beautiful Dennis. You are beginning to give me a whole new perspective on lawyers :lol: :lol: . Our family does indeed grow in the Love and in numbers as this light reaches around the globe weaving us all in a web of loving bonds of light and connection. Where this is all going is intriguing and exciting. God will guide us down this road and I'm ready to follow. Who could ask for a better guide to lead the way than Jesus himself. Interesting times we are in here.

God bless you dear brother and thank you for the gift of your music. It was one of the best parties of my life and you brought the right energy into that room so that we could all let our hair down and dance the night away. Good stuff there bro ! I'm looking so forward to seeing you again in a few short months. With great appreciation and gratitude, your brother.......Al