Praying Together!

Discuss prayer meetings and retreats here
jeanne
Family

Praying Together!

Post by jeanne »

One of my greatest delights is receiving inspiring messages from many places around the world! The number of people joining us in prayer keeps growing. With Arie's permission, I'm sharing an email from him - from Germany -- received after our last prayer circle! Can't wait to meet and pray with Arie and Marion in Blackpool!

Dear Jeanne,

Thanks so much again for sending the wonderful messages Al received during your last prayer-circle.

As a matter of fact, I think both Marion and I were connected with you all at that very moment. To be quite honest: we had talked about joining in spirit a couple of times before (also with previous circles), but forgot.. This time though, we had clearly expressed to one another to really do it and I think that intention was "heard". During the very night of your last prayer-circle I woke up at 05.30 hrs and because of exactly that time I was reminded of the date and time of your gathering, that had by then taken place between 02.30 and 03.30 hrs our time. I woke up, because I sensed an extreme energy around my solar plexus, there where I always sense my deepest emotions, like anxiety, great joy and of course: the Divine Love! It was amazingly strong and made me feel utterly happy and thrilled. Marion had woken up as well and was in exactly the same state. We both at the same time realized that it must have had to do with your prayers.

We were so happy and deeply touched by this experience. So yes, please count us in for next Saturday. This is almost needless to say: I think we are intensely connected already!!!

For the rest I can't tell you how much we are looking forward to Blackpool.. We sense the Love accumulating in our souls and sometimes don't know how to let it all out!! But at the same time we keep having wonderful experiences in meeting people, who are suddenly opening up for love and healing..
These times are just so great!!!

Keep up your wonderful high spirits and good luck and blessings for all your preparations.

Big hug from both of us,
in Love,

Arie & Marion
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!
dmreed2
Family

Re: Praying Together!

Post by dmreed2 »

Thanks for sharing this Jeanne. What a wonderful experience Arie and Marian had. It’s certainly is conformation of the beauty of prayer and soulful desire. I'm looking forward to meeting them in Blackpool.

with love and blessings,
David
Don't Plan, Live, Love, Pray, Pray for God's Love, and let yourself enjoy your spiritual journey
revtim
Busy Bee

Re: Praying Together!

Post by revtim »

I would like to thank you, as well, Jeanne, for sharing this wonderful story. I truly enjoy reading and learning about these spontaneous visitations of the Holy Spirit. Half way around the planet but so close to us in our common bond of the Divine Substance. The Father's family is growing and growing, and it really is a great time to be alive and part of "the Movement."

Thanks again, Jeanne, Arie, and Marion for sharing.

With brotherly love, Tim