Next Divine Love Prayer Circle is this Saturday night!

Discuss prayer meetings and retreats here
jeanne
Family

Next Divine Love Prayer Circle is this Saturday night!

Post by jeanne »

Dear Friends,

Near and Far….wherever you are this Saturday, we hope you will join us in prayer and meditation at 5:30 pm Pacific Standard Time to light up the world! Please let us know if you have any prayer requests and we will be sure to place them in our blessings bowl.

If you are able to be with us in person, let us know if you plan to come and what you are bringing for the pot luck! We expect Dorothy Clauson will be joining us from Edmonton and this time next month, Helge Mercker will here from Namibia! We’ve had an awesome visit with our beloved friend Catherine Koch, founder of Love is the Answer and are wishing her a fond farewell as she travels back to all her sweet children in Uganda!

The Divine Love Sanctuary Board is meeting Saturday afternoon…..our plans for the Retreat in Blackpool, England Oct 4 – 6 are coming along! There is a registration package with more information on this website, at www.divine-love-sanctuary.ca. This retreat promises to be a magnificent gathering – we hope you can join us!

Al and I feel richly blessed to have you all as our friends through this forum and are wishing each of you all the best on your spiritual journey! Love Jeanne
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!
Maureen
Site Admin

Re: Next Divine Love Prayer Circle is this Saturday night!

Post by Maureen »

Dear Jeanne & Al,

Thank you for posting the messages which came through from Jesus and & Mary during the prayer circle on June 27th. It has been my timely blessing to have read these messages. I had emailed you personally, Jeanne, my gratitude and you had asked if I would be interested in sharing on the message boards. I am most happy to do so and the following is what I had emailed to you and welcome others to read.

Written July 1, 2013

Thank you for including me in on this very inspirational email! I so appreciated reading the messages we have been blessed to receive.
Interestingly, I woke up at the unusual hour of 5am today and was not able to return back to sleep. I kept telling myself, Maureen, go back to sleep you will be tired at work tonight if you don't (I am working 2-10:30 today). But there was simply this awakening that wouldn't sleep, so up I got.
The silence in the morning with the birds singing is really my favourite time of the day. My soul has been yearning greater inflowing of the Love from the Father as I feel a little bogged down with our earthly material distractions this past week.
With a nice cup of coffee I decided to check on my email before setting into prayer even though I questioned myself as to why I would follow this distraction. Nevertheless I did and wasn't it a beautiful opportunity to have your email to read filling my soul with renewed hope and lifting my spirit back up!! What looked like a distraction was actually leading me to what my soul longed for. And I must share, the inflowing of Love into my soul as I was reading the 2 new messages was delightful. The radiance of warmth and the magnetic vibration can almost paralyze me when the flow is this strong. A smile so large comes upon my face its as though I am in a different realm at the time. It's really a glorious experience! I am renewed by having read these messages!!
Wishing you a Happy Canada Day in the beautiful sunshine!
Much love & blessings to All,
Maureen