Blackpool retreat registration pack

Discuss prayer meetings and retreats here
Geoff
Family

Blackpool retreat registration pack

Post by Geoff »

Anyone who wishes to attend the Blackpool retreat, should download the following three files:

Blackpool Agenda

Blackpool Registration Form

Divine Love Prayer Circles

I see that the registration form tells you that you can use a PayPal button (on the form) but of course you wont find one on a document. We now have a registration page on the web site:

http://divine-love-sanctuary.ca/blackpo ... gistration

hugs
Geoff
AlFike
Site Admin

Re: Blackpool retreat registration pack

Post by AlFike »

Thanks for this Geoff. Nice of you to get the word out as well. As of late May we have over twenty serious commitments to come and I believe there will be much more. Things are shaping up very nicely and we are all very excited about this gathering. Our angel friends have repeatedly said that it is very important. Together I believe we are building a network of light that is spanning the globe. I hope that all of you considering the prospect of participating in this event make your plans,. And if you feel any barriers either in your heart or on a material level, pray that God will lift them and open the door for this to happen. . You are all welcome and we eagerly anticipate meeting all our brothers and sisters who are earnestly seeking the Love. We also would love to include those who are curious and drawn. All are welcome. God bless for now.......Al
Endless journey,endless Love.