Two seats available from Manchester to Blackpool

Discuss prayer meetings and retreats here
Geoff
Family

Two seats available from Manchester to Blackpool

Post by Geoff »

Folks I have hired a car, and will be leaving Manchester for Blackpool at midday Thursday. I have 2 seats free, with Terry the navigator. I will be returning at about 4am to catch a 7am flight to Rome, on Monday. Not sure I will have company. :roll:

hugs
Geoff
Sandy
Busy Bee

Re: Two seats available from Manchester to Blackpool

Post by Sandy »

Hi Geoff,

are there still one or two seats available for Manchester-Blackpool in your rental car? If so, what time are you arriving in Manchester on Oct.3rd? More than anything I`d like to let Mark K. know, in case he decides to join, that there`s someone who could take him. --- But if there are 2 (!) seats available, wouldn`t mind one for myself neither. ;)

So far have thought about returning to Frankfurt on Sunday night to return back to work on Monday morning (haven`t booked anything yet), but maybe I`ll go look for an early Monday morning flight instead (and only work half a day lateron) to enjoy nice company on the way Blackpool-Manchester.

With much love, Sandy
My God is LOVE.
Geoff
Family

Post by Geoff »

Dear Sandy,

Yes there are still two seats, and it would be wonderful if MK were coming. I did not know anyone was still in touch with him. I arrive in Manchester from Dubai on Thursday at 11:45am. I am on a 7am flight out to Rome on Monday morning, so I will have to get up VERY early. I guess before 4am?

hugs
Geoff
Geoff
Family

Post by Geoff »

There is only one seat available in my car at this time going to Blackpool, and coming back, VERY VERY early Monday morning there are two. Sandy, Terry and I are travelling to Blackpool, and Sandy and I on Monday morning.

hugs
Geoff
lizaduff
Family

Post by lizaduff »

Hi Geoff,

I would appreciate a ride to and from Manchester with you, mid-day Thursday to blackpool and then back very early on Monday morning arriving at the Manchester airport well before 7am....that works very well for me....I hope you'll let me know asap if this is really possible, as I am making flight arrangements this evening, or very soon....
with appreciation,
elizabeth
Geoff
Family

Post by Geoff »

Done, the car is now full going to Blackpool, but has one seat free for Monday VERY early. That is wonderful news Elizabeth.

hugs
Geoff