Waldorf Hotel Blackpool

Discuss prayer meetings and retreats here
Geoff
Family

Waldorf Hotel Blackpool

Post by Geoff »

Terry and Barb are staying here, because it has a lift. I decided to stay here too, so that I can offer transport a little more easily than staying in the official hotel, given Barb is staying here. It is costing me Pounds120 for 4 nights for a single room, pretty cheap. Its 3 star, so I am not expecting much, but the English breakfast is generally something folks over there do well.

hugs
Geoff
AlFike
Site Admin

Re: Waldorf Hotel Blackpool

Post by AlFike »

Nice of you to think of Barb in this way. I know she will appreciate a lift to the Crusade center even though for most of us it will be an easy walk. Although if it is raining you may have a very full car :lol: . We will be having a sing along in the evenings across the street in our hotel with Dennis the pro piano player leading us off. Should be fun so I hope you all will join us. Things are shaping up well. Have a good one......Al
Endless journey,endless Love.
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

Actually a correction here as we will be wining, dining and singing at your hotel Geoff, the Waldorf. It seems that the Waldorf is where it's at now. In a few short weeks we will be there. How time has flown by. Jeanne has prepared an orientation package to be sent to everyone. I believe to date there are 43 participants. Jeanne & I will be traveling to Ireland as with Tim O'Higgins guest and speaking at several places about the Divine Love. It's going to be a very busy trip and I'm sure a special one. 'm very happy that so many have decided to come. The Love will be powerful there to be sure :) . God bless all of you who have made the effort and the sacrifice to come together in this way. I know you wont be disappointed. Please take a look at the messages posted on the message forum to get an inkling of how happy our angel friends are about this. Much love.......Al
Endless journey,endless Love.
DennisT
Family

Post by DennisT »

Suzie and I will be staying at the Waldorf as well. We won't roll in until sometime Friday around check-in time.

The messages are beautiful and all can be read here:http://divine-love-sanctuary.ca/categor ... evelations

Hugs to all, and for those making the trip, we can exchange real hugs instead of cyber hugs :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dennis