Geoff's Divine Love meditation

Discuss prayer meetings and retreats here
AlFike
Site Admin

Re: Geoff's Divine Love meditation

Post by AlFike »

Yes Zara, we are booked and will be in Oz for most of January. One of our goals is to meet you and your husband while we are there. Plenty of time to make arrangements. I think Jeanne, Geoff and I are going to fly to Melbourne and rent a car. Exciting times . We have always wanted to go to your country and since my work here is seasonal, the timing is perfect.I'm sure we have lots to talk about since we have both been active channels of God's Love for many years. Lots of stories to share ;) . We will meet in a blink of an eye. Much love....Al
Endless journey,endless Love.
Geoff
Family

Post by Geoff »

ruthnfla wrote:When I was in Australia, we started having groups. I advertised in the local paper and put up postcards in the local grocery stores and produce stands and that was very effective. I put in a phone number to call and set it up so we would only have 8-10 people in any group.
Dear Ruth,

Would you mind "writing" a postcard here for us? It is that sort of basic stuff that interests me greatly. Exactly what did you say?

love,
Geoff
Zara B
Family

Post by Zara B »

Hi Geoff,

I have a folder of past postcards, leaflets and flyers that we have used over the years. Will dig them out and see what we can offer you, as well as Ruth's examples ... the more options ... the more likely something will feel right for you to use and try out!

With love,
Zara
A drop of Divine Love - an ocean of truth for the soul
Geoff
Family

Post by Geoff »

That would be great Zara.

love,
Geoff
michael
Busy Bee

Post by michael »

Congratulations Geoff on your successful Divine Love mediation meeting!
Kudos to you bro for being a wonderful example of manifesting God's Love hear on earth. I'm glad to hear it went well and I'm sure the word will get out and you will continue to have many surprise visitors in the future.
Much love to you,
Michael
Geoff
Family

Post by Geoff »

Dear Michael,

Thank you but its early days yet. Well tonight is the second one, and I am glad 3 of the 4 folks who came last week are coming back.

love,
Geoff
jeanne
Family

Post by jeanne »

Good morning, Geoff!
It's now 3:35 am here in Vancouver so I assume your meeting is over now! I woke up at 2:30 am and was praying with you! How did it go? Love Jeanne
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!
Geoff
Family

Post by Geoff »

Dear Jeanne,

It was excellent. Deborah, Maggie and Mike came again, and Mike brought his son Ben. They are all quite the nicest folks. Looks like I have some regulars!! We are going to do a healing circle next week.

love,
Geoff
jeanne
Family

Post by jeanne »

Hey Geoff,
That is totally awesome!!! How exciting. Please tell them we are praying from Canada and we hope to join you all in prayer in January! Love Jeanne
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!
lizaduff
Family

Post by lizaduff »

Hi Geoff, just want to add my good wishes to you on your forming the Divine Love Circle...so inspiring to me...and I love your intent: to join with others to 'feel the Love' rather than to 'instruct'..
warmly,
elizabeth