Geoff's Divine Love meditation

Discuss prayer meetings and retreats here
Geoff
Family

Geoff's Divine Love meditation

Post by Geoff »

Well seven folks promised to attend, four turned up. Two guys, both Mike and Michael, and two ladies Deborah and Maggie. Really nice folks. We had an intro chat, a half hour meditation, and then tea and cheese and biscuits, talked about all sorts of things, in fact they only left at 9:30pm so it seemed to gel well. If they come back next week, I will know it went well. All except one said they felt the Divine energy. Michael who has been meditating on and off since he was 16 (hes in his 40's) said he did not feel anything. I think it will be much easier when everyone knows everyone. I got the impression they wanted to meditate longer.

love,
Geoff
jeanne
Family

Re: Geoff's Divine Love meditation

Post by jeanne »

Hi Geoff,

You did it! Were they strangers to each other? And they all attend because of a notice you put online? This seems quite remarkable to me. I will continue to pray for each person throughout the week. I'm sure I was there in my sleep state because I asked to be and I woke up at 2:15 am here...continued to pray and fell back to sleep.

In the groups Al and I have led there have been many curiosity seekers who've come and gone....many. Many close friends that we love dearly have still opted for their "Natural Pathway" meditation retreats instead of joining our Divine Love Prayer Circles. We have 5 very special, very close friends we've known for almost 20 years! They include counsellors and are genuinely interested in every detail of what we are doing; we have great conversations debriefing our experiences with each other-- and they even helped us anticipate and plan the retreat! We have the greatest trust for each other and are very much a part of each other's lives, but still, they do not seek Divine Love and are missing out on this incredible opportunity which is right in front of them! I mention this only to offer a point of view that it's always a surprise to me as to who comes, who stays, and who goes. That you have started this without having the benefit of an earthly support group is so commendable! Your earnest dedication is so greatly needed. I wish Al was here with me now to get his impressions and we could talk about it together. We'll see what happens next week...and in January! Love Jeanne
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

Ah. Finnaly found the get together report. I think Jeanne said it all. You offer everyone a chance at spiritual riches beyond belief and so few take you up on the offer. Keep plugg'n away at her mate and you will build a core group surrounded by a transient group. It takes time, patience and alot of prayer. Much love.....Al
Endless journey,endless Love.
Geoff
Family

Post by Geoff »

No they were all strangers, yet I sense in each one something special. I think at least the ladies plan on coming regularly. They also live close and will share rides.

love,
Geoff
ruthnfla
New Friend

Post by ruthnfla »

When I was in Australia, we started having groups. I advertised in the local paper and put up postcards in the local grocery stores and produce stands and that was very effective. I put in a phone number to call and set it up so we would only have 8-10 people in any group. Well, it started out great, but the groups grew pretty quickly. Then I had to go back to the US after 6 months and when AJ Miller came into our groups, they started to thin out. He was the guy who claimed to be Jesus re-incarnated. Everyone who called in to come was interested in God and His Divine Love, but when AJ came and started taking over the groups and inputing his own theories, it all came crashing down.
I now mostly spread my seeds as I go. I haven't tried groups again here where I live. The south is very tough to get through with their traditional and fundamental beliefs. Most are not open to spiritual connection with God themselves. I find a few now and then and it feels so good when you do. I met a young girl at the flea market a few days before my sister and I were going to leave on our trip up to Montana and Colorado. We had such a great connection, we told her she just had to come with us and so she did. We were on the road for several days and talked about many spiritual things. She was very open. I shared the message of Divine Love with her and she was very receptive. This is the girl in the picture with my sister and I on my facebook page, under the Montana sign. His Divine Love keeps pulling His children home, one by one. And I have another new friend!
Geoff
Family

Post by Geoff »

Dear Ruth,

Thanks very much for sharing how you managed to attract folks to come and listen. At this stage I am not planning on teaching folks. That may change, but I am concentrating on just feeling the love.

love,
Geoff
jeanne
Family

Post by jeanne »

Feeling the love! YES! it doesn't get any better than that! Love Jeanne
Zara B
Family

Post by Zara B »

Hi Ruth,
I enjoyed reading your account of your time in Australia. It is nice to know that with your endeavour those days ago, individuals - through your guidance - became aware of the Divine Love and Its potential. Now that you are independently meeting individuals the message of Divine Love continues to flow through your happy guidance.

There is a lesson to be learnt relating to how the experience in Australia collapsed. Any individual who manipulates the truth away from the universal nature of truth - thus placing a condition on the 'only' way to experience the Divine Love is headed for Compensation! One truth about Compensation is that if an individual teaches an untruth perceived as a truth, then that individual will at some stage have to reteach the right truth to those who were wrongly instructed by them in the first place. When a person sees themselves at the centre of the Divine Love then loss is created.

When we follow the leadings of the Celestial spirits, we are aware that they guide the individual into the Divine Love without ever standing in the way of another's progress or forming constructs that manipulate one into thinking that one must follow that guide's way. The beautiful thing about the Divine Love is that no human or spirit can control or place conditions or a set of constructs that mislead individuals into understanding the true freedom of the nature of the Divine Love. Anyone who tries to control or manipulate another's experience relating with the Divine Love has misunderstood themselves and their relationship in the freedom and the universality of the Love and Its presence for one and all human souls.

With love,
Zara and Nicholas
A drop of Divine Love - an ocean of truth for the soul
jeanne
Family

Post by jeanne »

Hi Zara,
I love your posts and can't wait to meet you and Nicholas! Al is looking into flights at this very moment! We leave Vancouver Jan 4 - 28 and so far, plan to arrive in Sydney to visit Geoff, then take a road trip to Coffs Harbour to visit Jill, then we'd like to come to Melbourne! Do you know what your availability is - in Melbourne in mid-January?
All your books look interesting to me ....it's finding precious time to read these days that is my challenge! Can you pick one for me?
thanks, with love, Jeanne
Zara B
Family

Post by Zara B »

Hi Jeanne,

I had a good chat with Geoff last night and he mentioned that you and Al were going to travel to Australia, and the time frame in January looks good for us. It will be high summer - but not as hot as Feb (smile) and wonderful to meet you both!

Thank you for your kind remarks in this thread and I do believe that The Butterfly Tree would make a delightful read for you and Al. It is not a long story though philosophically magical, full of spirit and light!

Much love,
Zara
A drop of Divine Love - an ocean of truth for the soul