Geoff's Divine Love meditation

Discuss prayer meetings and retreats here
jeanne
Family

Re: Geoff's Divine Love meditation

Post by jeanne »

Will you be able to go ahead with your Divine Love Meditation circle this week? I hope so, since you could use some extra special prayers! We will be with you, in spirit, at the appointed time. Love and healing hugs, Jeanne
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!
Kathryn
Family

Post by Kathryn »

Yes do let me know of the time as I would like to join in in spirit as well.
Geoff
Family

Post by Geoff »

I had to cancel Tuesdays meetup, but hope to be back in a schedule next Tuesday 4th again. We start our silent prayers at 7:30pm Tuesday AET. Its a bit hard for you folks in Vancouver to join us, as its 2:30am your time on the 4th (Very early Tuesday.)

love,
Geoff
jeanne
Family

Post by jeanne »

Hey Geoff,
Hope this finds you on the mend....we keep sending you prayers. I believe that our Celestial guides often take us places in our spirit bodies while we are sleeping and that if we pray to attend each others' prayer groups while in our sleep state that it is very possible for us to be there in spirit. I prayed before falling asleep to be taken to your groups both times and surprisingly I woke up around the "appointed hour" (Australia time) for each meeting! What's more unusual is that both times I went right back to sleep again :) Both times I really felt The Love and also felt that I was, indeed, there for your meetings.

Sometimes Al sees out of town guests at our Prayer Meetings in Vancouver....very often Joan Warden from California!

I'm curious to know if others have had similar "astral travelling" experiences?

Love Jeanne
Geoff
Family

Post by Geoff »

Dear Jeanne,

Yes you are right. Although I dont tend to have any recall of these, I have been seen many places in the world. Apparently I spoke to a dear friend Sarah Johnson (11:11) on Friday night UK time, which might well be just before I had the attack, or just after. I apparently rather ominously said: " these human bodies arent designed to last for ever"

love,
Geoff
Kathryn
Family

Post by Kathryn »

Jeanne and I are joining in as I know that when I am sleeping I am a very busy girl and have been told that I do travel. Probably why I awake so exhausted on many occasion. Unfortunately, I wish this would happen to me also in my non sleep state :) as I just seem to travel within Canada in real time :)

I can awake from my sleep, remember vividly my dreams and often those memories start triggering multiple memories of past places I have visited... it is a strange thing but it happens to me often. It is like going back in time and being able to remember things thoroughly and then one memory will trigger another in a domino effect - the memories seem to fade as fast as they appear until the next time I remember them. It sounds strange I know but so very hard to put into words and describe my experience. I believe they are memories of places that I visit in my sleep state.

I have been told that I have been able to help others in my sleep state. I hope this is true.

Praying for you dear brother Geoff! Love & Blessings, Kathryn
Geoff
Family

Post by Geoff »

Kathryn wrote:I have been told that I have been able to help others in my sleep state. I hope this is true.
Dear Kathryn,

It is very true. We certainly interact in the Astral planes, where we can talk to both the departed and the living. What we might do in the Spirit Spheres I don't know, as I have no info on that. Also I know of folks who have travelled astrally (consciously) to assist other mortals. And I myself have been assisted by me paying an astral visit to a meditating friend.

love,
Geoff
Geoff
Family

Post by Geoff »

Sadly no one could make this Tuesday. Deborah lifts Maggie, and neither I nor Maggie got the message she could not make it. Thats life.

Geoff
jeanne
Family

Post by jeanne »

Over the years this has happened to Al and I too. Our guidance is to keep the discipline of having the prayer regardless. The light you generate by your prayers will draw those in spirit and apparently it's useful to keep a committment to the appointed time. (not sure why!).

I'm sure I was there in spirit, and there may have been others from around the planet....but unfortunately I have no recollection! I will continue to keep praying to be with you on Tuesdays, in my sleep state. I went to bed praying to be there and I woke up wondering how it went!

We had a wonderful skype visit with Zara and Nicholas the other day and I was keenly interested in a practice they have to set aside one evening each week for "spirit education". So it's just the two of them, sitting as mortals, and talking about spiritual things. I hope Al and I can start doing something similar.

Perhaps you will call those who couldn't make it last nite in person and connect with them about next week? Are you thinking about advertising? Lots of love, Jeanne
Geoff
Family

Post by Geoff »

I have now closed this Meetup Group. I have enough on that I did not want to invest any energy in something that was not going forwards.

hugs
Geoff