Divine Love Retreat in England Oct 4 - 8

Discuss prayer meetings and retreats here
jeanne
Family

Divine Love Retreat in England Oct 4 - 8

Post by jeanne »

Please forward this announcement to your networks! And Save the Dates! Thank you!

Divine Love Sanctuary Foundation
Endless Journey…..endless love……

The Divine Love Sanctuary Foundation Board of Directors, Gibsons, B.C., Canada, is proud to announce:
Divine Love Retreat –Manchester /Blackpool October 4 – 7, 2013
476 Lytham Road, Blackpool, FY4 1JF England

Preliminary Plans for Retreat:
* Friday evening: Meet and Greet Reception
* Saturday & Sunday: Two full days of prayer, meditation, healing, sharing our gifts and our stories
* Monday: Open Space – To be decided
* Tuesday: optional day of Prayer / Facilitated by Jeanne and Al Fike for World Healing Crusaders – open to retreat participants
* Cost: To be announced; the fee for this retreat will be kept purposefully low in hopes that cost will not be a barrier for anyone to attend.
* Registration: Divine Love Sanctuary Foundation Further details will be announced as soon as arrangements are finalized. Please contact DLSF for a registration package. Join us in Blackpool England and Light up the World!

Divine Love Sanctuary Foundation
P.O. Box 1702, Gibsons, B.C. Canada V0N 1V0

604 886 3385 – Gibsons, B.C. (weekends only) or
604 433 2194- Vancouver, B.C.

You can also email either Al or Jeanne via this board.
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!
Geoff
Family

Re: Divine Love Retreat in England Oct 4 - 8

Post by Geoff »

This is actually a Blackpool retreat? I think its an hour by car from Manchester to Blackpool?

hugs
Geoff
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

Yes Geoff, it will all be happening in Blackpool although many don't know where that is so we used Manchester as a orientation point. We will be looking into accomodation options so please don't book something in Manchester as you will certainly regret it :? .Tim likes the village of St. Annes and is looking into accomodations there. We probably will be renting a few cars to get around in and will be relying on local restaraunts for meals. The board will be meeting on May 4th. to iron out some details so we are early days yet. At least we have dates and a venue. It's coming together and I believe well in hand. We anticipate about twenty to thirty participants will be attending. It's going to be a real love fest :P .Stay tuned Geoff and others. We expect to be updating with details and have everything ironed out within a month. God bless.......Al
Endless journey,endless Love.
Dominion
New Friend

Post by Dominion »

Hello All

Mr wife (Paula) and I would like to put our names down for this wonderful gathering, It will be our first time in meeting like minded poeple and already I am filled with a sense of anticipation.

With Love

Rob & Paula
jeanne
Family

Post by jeanne »

Hi Rob and Paula,
I've made a note of your names....please email me a private message with more contact information and I will keep you posted as details are finalized.
so lovely that you are planning to come. I'm curious to know how you found this site?
Loving wishes, Jeanne
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!